Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Any rancher spawn points?

Not at the moment.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Got myself a Tailgater from the Tennis Court parking lot as OP said. Thanks for the tip !

staticguy
  • staticguy

What the f*ck you looking at? Come on. Make that coffee to go

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

thank you OP, i'll try this later for the gater and sultan! can't wait :panic:

scofo76
  • scofo76

No Surrender

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Excellent, got a Tailgater from the tennis courts after about 15 tries, cheers OP!

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

over 50 tries and still no Tailgater.......WTF !!!!

bensons
  • bensons

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

cheers, nice thread

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Anyone know what car influences the Tailgater to spawn?

KoingWolf
  • KoingWolf

If Found: Return to Online Section

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

I actually had it spawn for the first time ever in the golf course while driving in an Exemplar yesterday. 

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

I actually had it spawn for the first time ever in the golf course while driving in an Exemplar yesterday. 

Hmm I actually cba to get an exemplar just to get a tailgater...

Paddyposh
  • Paddyposh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I drove to the golf course to evade police and a tailgater was sat there in car park

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Bump

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Bump

bump What?

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Bump

bump What?
to put my thread on the first page so everyone can see this strategy. Did this strategy work for you?

Rushandidan
  • Rushandidan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

barracks always spawn here

0_0.jpg

f8gk.jpg

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

barracks always spawn here
0_0.jpg
f8gk.jpg

thanks for sharing that man. I wish I could post a picture but I'm on a tablet.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Getting fed up of looking. No matter how many new sessions its same ol' bullsh*t :D

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

Dude, I found the best way to make the spawning for the Sultan and Obey perfect, they will always be there, (at least they have for the 10 tests I have done on it) for the Sultan go to the docks in a invite only session and go to the parachute jump near the docks corner (facing water on both sides with ramp near by) go into that, host a game, and leave after it goes into the settings for it, then go to the parking area (the slope near the garage entrance) and it will be there, same for the Obey, there are a few activities nearby, just go into one of those, come back out and it will be there, I will go test this with other cars.

Note: I havnt read many of the other posts, but the Barrack isn't that rare to get, it spawns constantly in a few locations, main one I know is the parking lot on the edge of an intersection near sandy shores, and one up at Paleto Bay by the ammu-nation.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Dude, I found the best way to make the spawning for the Sultan and Obey perfect, they will always be there, (at least they have for the 10 tests I have done on it) for the Sultan go to the docks in a invite only session and go to the parachute jump near the docks corner (facing water on both sides with ramp near by) go into that, host a game, and leave after it goes into the settings for it, then go to the parking area (the slope near the garage entrance) and it will be there, same for the Obey, there are a few activities nearby, just go into one of those, come back out and it will be there, I will go test this with other cars.

Note: I havnt read many of the other posts, but the Barrack isn't that rare to get, it spawns constantly in a few locations, main one I know is the parking lot on the edge of an intersection near sandy shores, and one up at Paleto Bay by the ammu-nation.

Going to try this now.

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

this looks pretty legit and looks a bit faster. Good find man.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Do you think this would be the same with Golf back out of it and go into car park?

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Bump

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Bumppity bump bump

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

dont work for me...... :/  i'm beginning to hate this car.......so many hours and still nothing..... i have all supercars in the game and all i do is looking for a Audi A6 lol

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

-Snip-

dont work for me...... :/  i'm beginning to hate this car.......so many hours and still nothing..... i have all supercars in the game and all i do is looking for a Audi A6 lol

Yeah, ive asked a few of my friends to test this too for me, they have no problem with the Sultan, but when they go to try with the Obey it seems it doesn't spawn for them at the golf course, maybe it is because I had already gotten it by other means, and that it spawns more commonly for me or something, but its a shame it cant be an easy to get car, at least when you do finally get it its rewarding because you know you worked for it :p

Another note: I tested this with the Ratloader, the steps I took were to go to sandy shores survival, go into the actual game and I completed the first wave, then I backed out using the phone menu to cancel the mission, I went to the corner where it spawns next to the trailer and it was there, I also noticed that there were alot, and I mean ALOT, of sultans driving around (I was driving one so maybe it broke the spawning of the cars)

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Do you think this would be the same with Golf back out of it and go into car park?

That is how I got my Obey, I just kept going into golf and backing out once I had set up the match, I had to try about 6 times for it to spawn the right class of car, once it started spawning sedans the Obey appeared there. spawns may varie with what class of car your personal vehicle is since when you leave it will affect the spawns of any car around you in an invite only session, I was driving a Sultan when trying to spawn it.

donnii
  • donnii

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

OP's first post helped everyone obtain their cars? Patience is a virtue.

Theodrien
  • Theodrien

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

You can find Tailgater at Movie Studios, on blue parking place.  I got mine from there after I check there about 5-6 times.

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:00 PM Edited by RickyD710, 29 October 2013 - 11:00 PM.

You can get a barracks, crusader, and possibly other military vehicles on the bridge into the base. The trick to getting em to spawn is to drive up to the guard at the gate until he warns you its restricted. Then turn around and drive out. When you get back to the road they will be driving by the intersection as long as you sit there.

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users