» «
Photo

Girl kills herself after facebook ban

72 replies to this topic
sarge64641
  • sarge64641

I do youtube stuffs xD

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by sarge64641, 30 October 2013 - 12:43 AM.

I seem to think that facebook is causing people to be more anti-social then social, even though it is a "Social Networking sight" I know people that have literally thousands of friends on facebook but cannot muster the courage to talk to people in real life. That being said, she was way to bat sh*t insane and obsessed with facebook that she killed herself? I believe she did the right thing, no more wasting oxygen on that human being.

EDIT: I also wanted to input that I lived in an abuse household for a great deal of time, so if this was even the case, her killing herself was a cowards way out.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 30 October 2013 - 01:06 AM.

K earlier I made a BS post because I was too lazy to think of something decent so here's a post for the sake of karma.

Multiple factors always contribute to suicide. There's no chance one random altercation is going to push someone over the edge. Her life may have been filled with the typical anti-social assholes who only want to make other peoples' lives hell because THEIR lives are hell. This bullying along with the self hatred nearly everyone goes through in puberty alone could give one suicidal thoughts. Not everyone's going to over the edge with little things like that though. My guess is she was having an awful day to begin with ultimately leading to her banning from Facebook. She could have taken the ban several ways, such as her parents no longer loving her.

But my point isn't just finding excuses which may not even exist. My point is there's no chance Facebook was the reason for this suicide. Bringing me back to the point of "her parents might not love her anymore..." she may have been trying to explain to her parents how something went wrong or how someone put the blame on her and she didn't do it er whatever.

She may have been afraid to talk to her parents too. She might have feared things would have gotten worse if she did talk about what was troubling her. I'm going to use that idea to lead my next points into why she committed suicide.

She was afraid to talk to her parents and never did. Her parents found out and punished her by taking away her Facebook. She might have tried to persuade her parents to look at her side of the story and failing to... or she still didn't say anything. I'm going with the latter because of her suicide note. She blames it on her banning from Facebook, which is a ludicrous idea in itself. I believe that she was too afraid to give her true feelings even though she was well aware her life was going to end.

My most educated guess (and this is coming from some kid in North Dakota) is that she was too afraid to talk about her problems, so she took her life so she never would have to, keeping it forever in secret with that ridiculous suicide note.

There. a well thought out post. I'm going to hide under my blankets so I don't have to answer responses.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

This is HILARIOUS.
Lol natural selection at it's finest.

This is what the world said as she killed herself.
World to girl: Lol bai noob.
Girl: nooooooooooooooooooooo *dead*

Haha, if that was my kid I'd not even be upset, I'd just be ashamed that it came from my loins. What a failure in every way.

I'm not trying to provoke reactions, this is a genuine opinion and I don't want a flame war over my opinion either. This..

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

This made my f*cking day, get rid of the useless whining bastards stamp="1382896565"]

Girl kills herself after facebook ban

Please, please can Anonymous take down Facebook? This made my f*cking day, get rid of the useless whining bastards and then the world will be a better place.

You do know people would just move onto the next website right?  We still would have Google Plus, Myspace and a billion other websites that cater to the same thing.

Anyways, I'm kinda speechless. How could someone kill themselves from not having access to facebook? Did she not have any irl friends?

Of course she didn't, she spent all of her time on the internet, how could she ever get real friends?

So do I, yet i still have friends outside of the internet.

Wow, show off.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 01 November 2013 - 02:28 AM.

By this lodgic if facebook totally shut down there would be MASSES of teenagers wiped out?

I.. Dont.... Understand?.. Brain does not comprehend what just happend.

Next people will be killing themselves because it rains when they want to go out.

• DeafMetal likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Good riddance. This generation, man. This generation.

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

That is the retarded, weak and wasted generation right there. Kinda feel sorry, but what the hell, killing herself over some social network is beyond idiocy. Though she problably had other issues aswell.

Their family should donate her brain to science, to seek an answer for the good of future generations.

I don't mean to offend, my condolences to the family, but keep an eye wide open if your kid is a FB junky please.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

''Can't use facebook, well, better hang myself!'' So ridiculous.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

This is just pathetic. About three years ago my Ps3 broke and I didn't have the means to buy a new one for a while, I got pissed sure, but I f*cking GOT OVER IT!!! Good riddance to her I say! One less dumb c*nt in the world.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Good riddance. This generation, man. This generation.

Everyone says that about every generation even though it's likely that there's little difference, and if there is, then it's largely the previous generations fault.
  • Ferocious Banger likes this

uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Nah, I'll tell you what it is, some parents are just too strict for their own f*cking good.

They probably denied the girl from having a social life and made her study, probably hardly let her out the house, not only does this make you unpopular at school, it actually makes you feel trapped and unable to enjoy your childhood. Being told to stop using the phone and FB is the icing on the cake, she must have thought "ok! you know what? f*ck this, I'm killing myself, then we'll 'see' how they like it for being so f*cking protective that they now have nothing to protect".

Unfortunately (for her), she won't get the opportunity to 'see'.

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Oh, what did your poor child die from, she got a perma ban on Facebook...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

Did they do an autopsy?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users