Quantcast

» «
Photo

The great easter egg hunt, what we really know!

150 replies to this topic
Rvh
  • Rvh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Little theory here.

What if the boxes are what u get after a 100%.
But we got them backwards.
Flip the mural and box a is really box c
Because I guess most of you picked option c, what if the other options gave us the other rewards.

Please let me know your thoughts about this, and if somebody tried it already?

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by Macontheweb007, 01 November 2013 - 08:58 AM.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your feedback, please do keep it coming.  I am spending today going back through the epsilon tracts and also looking at any other text on the web that may be useful.

I noticed something interesting yesterday, the whole Greek alphabet Vs Standard alphabet thing  was niggling me..........and then I thought wha'ts different?

One thing struck me, when researching greek symbology I noted that there are only 24 letters in the greek alphabet and 26 in the starndard version.

This got me to thinking about the greek symbol that is missing in the chapter titles.  Then I think I may have had a bit of a breakthrough.......

I looked up how to turn greek fonts on in Word (where I have been playing with a number of different decyphering techniques) and found something quite apt.

If you highlight the text and then goto the fonts dropdown box you can then select "SYMBOLS" (funny that since the game is full of 'em ;)) and it turns your text into Greek.

I then listed the chapter titles (of which there are 26....hmmmmm) and put the standard alphabet and the greek alphabet in colums next to the chapter headings.......

I am still trying to crack this, but feel like I am missing the final part of the puzzle.  Please do try this yourselfs and see if we can't crack it together.

Perhaps there is something in the difference between the old greek alphabet and the one that is present when you write the alphabet in word.  A good example of this is the fact that Zeta is the last letter when you type the alphabet in greek, whereas in the post earlier in the thread, Omega is stated as being the last letter in the alphabet.

Before you all think I am barmy, please do concider that this all seems very fishy.

1. 26 chapters and verse titles/26 letters in the alphabet/first line of Track states "From Z-A"

2. The older Greek alphabet only has 24 characters, but you can type the greek alphabet into word and it then has 26 characters.....

3.  Phi is missing in the chapter listings and just happens to look like the all seeing eye on top on mount Chilliad and other symbols around the gaff.  It is also very similar to the eye on the Chiliad Mural.

4.  When you change the font to compare the greek alphabet, the font required is called "Symbol" (which made me chuckle....because if there is a code and the whole symbology thing was a play on word to eventually lead us to where I am at the mo, R* a some funny buggers!!!)

5.  This would work in all languages.

THINGS I AM NOT SURE ON.

What we are trying to decode?  Is it the last 3 lines in the phyc report after completing certain missions with certain options?

Are we looking for a code in the epsilon tracts themselfs.

Is the fact that Phi is missing from the chapters relivant at all, or a typo?

I hope this helps in some small way, and if not, at least we learnt a bit about another cultures alphabet!

Below is a very helpful link that could shed some light on cracking this thing, very useful tool!

http://www.engineeri...phabet-d_5.html

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Little theory here.

What if the boxes are what u get after a 100%.
But we got them backwards.
Flip the mural and box a is really box c
Because I guess most of you picked option c, what if the other options gave us the other rewards.

Please let me know your thoughts about this, and if somebody tried it already?

Hi There,

Not sure I understand your theory buddy, could you elaborate please?

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

This may help to visualize ;)

Greekalphabetandchapterslisting_zps5d017

Ricardo F
  • Ricardo F

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

New discovery : http://www.reddit.co...the_hippy_camp/ read with attention!

Rvh
  • Rvh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

The mural has 3 boxes, a: ufo, b: egg and c: jetpack.
In the last mission you get 3 choices, a, b or c.
Those choices represent the boxes a, b and but we always got things backwards so flip the mural.
I guess we all wanted to keep the 3 protags and there for we picked option c.
The 1st box is a ufo so it would represent choice a, accept if you flip the mural then it will be choice c.

In other words will option a or b change the outcome to what we find on top of mt chilliad after a 100%.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

The mural has 3 boxes, a: ufo, b: egg and c: jetpack.
In the last mission you get 3 choices, a, b or c.
Those choices represent the boxes a, b and but we always got things backwards so flip the mural.
I guess we all wanted to keep the 3 protags and there for we picked option c.
The 1st box is a ufo so it would represent choice a, accept if you flip the mural then it will be choice c.

In other words will option a or b change the outcome to what we find on top of mt chilliad after a 100%.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I will have a look and see what I can see ;)

Best regards 

Mac

• Rvh and thekid263c like this

tba JoernK
  • tba JoernK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hey guys!

Found some more clues yet?

Was playing GTA Online today, when i come up to this text http://socialclub.ro...KZkGlbI8WrcHQxw.

The fruit tree is a lie?

Anyone makes an understanding of this?

• thekid263c likes this

thekid263c
  • thekid263c

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

I don't know if anyone seen this but i discovered two things and it has to do with the easter egg first is i seen that the doors next to the glyth on mt chilliad are the same kind of doors at fort zancudo also there's a tunnel that goes under mt chilliad at the sawmill. i just wanted to share what i found :)

tba JoernK
  • tba JoernK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Okay... I`m just trying to think a little bit outside the box here.

I`ve been reading a lots of threads about this forum and one thing thats is "commenly" mentioned is the connection with aliens and Michael. He has encontered them twice: first one is Grass Roots and the second one is Did somebody say yoga?

But theres one thing i`m thinking about and that is the first time we see "aliens" in the game and thats in the second mission, Franklin and Lamar. So im thinking, what if we are looking in the wrong place? Has anyone explored Richard Majestic Studio? Or compared the Mt Chilliad murial to the streets in Los Santos? Yeah, i know its a longshot but...

And i have second longshot. The text, dont remember from where, -aim for the stars. Is the meaning literally or is it a metaphor? If it is a metaphor, remember we are in Los Santos with famous Winewood sign. The city itself has several stars! Like moviestars etc...

And again, a longshot...

In Los Santos and San Andreas you have several telescopes, but as far as i know, they are no use... All you see is some pedestrians, some cars and some badly texture... But what if some of the telescopes are a clue or even a solution to something. One of the theories is that Michael must be at x, Franklin at y and Trevor at z at a special times at the day. What im thinking is this theory is right, in many ways... But they dont have to be at the x, z and y, but they have to look at it trough the telescopes. I know there is two telescopes looking at Mt. Chilliad: one South west of it and one just South. Anyone know if there one South east of Mt. Chilliad, or some where nearby?

Sorry about the longshots, but if you dont buy a ticket, you wont win the lottery :p

Cheers!

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

'shoot for the stars'

anybody notice the papparazzi outside various houses in the high class parts of town?

A thought just struck me to stalk these houses until the inhabitants show up, and kill them. This game is full of conspiracy, especially the illuminati. A lot of famous people are rumoured to be linked, maybe if we start killing them off we will get more clues?

Sorry for the random outburst, hope your still with us, Mac

Strachan

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

'shoot for the stars'

anybody notice the papparazzi outside various houses in the high class parts of town?

A thought just struck me to stalk these houses until the inhabitants show up, and kill them. This game is full of conspiracy, especially the illuminati. A lot of famous people are rumoured to be linked, maybe if we start killing them off we will get more clues?

Sorry for the random outburst, hope your still with us, Mac

Strachan

there was a guy on reddit who was following that lead..

I wonder where he went with that.

He was using the star tours to determine the celebrities.

strakan7
  • strakan7

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

thanks hakato, im not often on reddit :^:

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

thanks hakato, im not often on reddit :^:

yeah ...

I am about to be in the same boat.....

asshole acting like I am Brian or something...

• Macontheweb007 likes this

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I am still here guys, just got 100% complete with no cheats and will now continue to "See with my own eyes" all the UFO's and other goodies.  also noticed that DR Friedlander has a website with a puzzle that seems to have no point.......I will investigate further!

Best regards

Mac

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

All the symbols are from are Masonic...I have a free masons thing with all symbols and they are all in game

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

New discovery : http://www.reddit.co...the_hippy_camp/ read with attention!

for people with a lot of time, i suggest to read the replies to this as well.. some interesting things going on there

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

I am unable to view my psychiatric report on my Social Club... why?

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

What is TARP that is written everywhere, esp near entrance to sewers and subway. Also a strawberry logo, the number 7 in green, SOLO and SOLO one, and something about level 69. Also in first construction room underground there are some blue prints with FIB in the middle, and a drawing with what looks to me like an underground complex. Am only on 21% though as this has me hooked

Sword with no name
  • Sword with no name

It's A Secret To Everybody

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Do you guys still want the psychiatric reports? mine's a little different:

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

A very tedious case study.

Tries to see good in everybody, with disastrous effects.

At times can really embrace his hypocrisy.

Probable hoarder.

Hmm – makes weird judgment calls about morals.

Sees self as savior of women - odd given certain behaviors.

Complains nobody cares, then avoids family like plague!

Falls for get rich quick schemes and other easy way outs.

Terrifyingly insular.

At least has cut down on robbing of cars.

Seems to like yoga? Yoga? Are you kidding me?

Not really into physical fitness.

Likes to stick to a small group of friends.

Not a finisher.

I'm really confused - as crazy as anyone I've ever met.

DJNREAL
  • DJNREAL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

I am still here guys, just got 100% complete with no cheats and will now continue to "See with my own eyes" all the UFO's and other goodies.  also noticed that DR Friedlander has a website with a puzzle that seems to have no point.......I will investigate further!

Best regards

Mac

Have you searched the web pages using all 3 characters......clues might be hidden there ? Maybe something related to cults..... SO far nothing here....

Also, the so called online updates....could've added something else to SP mode ?

In all honest...It's getting more and more difficult for me to explain to my wife the insane amount of time I've spent playing the game...... :panic:

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

Best regards

Mac

Have you searched the web pages using all 3 characters......clues might be hidden there ? Maybe something related to cults..... SO far nothing here....

Also, the so called online updates....could've added something else to SP mode ?

In all honest...It's getting more and more difficult for me to explain to my wife the insane amount of time I've spent playing the game...... :panic:

if your looking for an 'eye' then maybe its on 'eyefind'

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I am not sure what you mean by "old Greek alphabet", because it has been the same for thousands of years - the difference is that we used to have more letters. Digamma, San, Koppa and Sampi have been removed. It came from Phoenician. Before that, the ancestors used Linear A (Minoan) and Linear B (Mycenean).

Tell me, did you want to transcribe the Greek alphabet to the corresponding Latin letters in your example, or to the keyboard layout Word has preset? I am asking because multiple letters are falsely transcribed and I would of course correct them for you, if you wanted me to.

Sorry if this is not what you meant!

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

On a side note, I found it interesting that the i-fruit website uses the term Kifflom when answering your "questions", inferring that Epsilon's influence really does spread far and wide in the world of GTA5.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Best regards

Mac

Ha ha!  Me and you both DJ, my missus still thinks I have lost the plot!

A quick update, I have found very little that makes any real sense apart from one thing, between this thread and the many others that have come up, very little has been achieved apart from highlighting the fact that R* are deliberatly putting alot of time and effort into making things APEAR to lead to a clue etc.........

Perhaps this is the whole crux of the issue chaps,  "he who knows nothing knows all" ...what I mean by that is perhaps the answer is way more simpler than we have all believed?

My current mindset after reading nearly all the posts I can find on a variety of websites, is that the mural is NOT fully solved and all efforts to solve it have failed (myself included in that number....many many times ;) so perhaps we need to go back to basics!

Don't worry chaps, I am not giving up!  I just think that maybe I have got lost in the epsilon side of life (as do Scientology practitioners in real life!!! LOL) and found nothing that is concrete.

I think there is something hidden in the tracts but it could be very simple, Like a grid ref for the map or something similar.

Keep hunting guys, and posting FACTS!  Please do not let this thread turn into the chaos that is the (now 400 page) mystery thread, and lets try and identify some solid evidence.

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:32 AM Edited by Macontheweb007, 13 November 2013 - 10:46 AM.

I am not sure what you mean by "old Greek alphabet", because it has been the same for thousands of years - the difference is that we used to have more letters. Digamma, San, Koppa and Sampi have been removed. It came from Phoenician. Before that, the ancestors used Linear A (Minoan) and Linear B (Mycenean).

Tell me, did you want to transcribe the Greek alphabet to the corresponding Latin letters in your example, or to the keyboard layout Word has preset? I am asking because multiple letters are falsely transcribed and I would of course correct them for you, if you wanted me to.

Sorry if this is not what you meant!

Hi there,

Thanks for your help in this matter.  My initial feelings were that the whole greek alphabet had significance to a code as Phi was missing from the chapter listings and there could be some kind of counting code required to crack it, with the tracts being listed from Omega rather than Alpha and then the reference to A-Z and the whole backwards thing, my brain said "Let's list the greek alphabet and the English alphabet and see what we come up with.  That was when I noted that there are only 24 symbols listed in the "older" greek alphabet so I could not do a direct comparison as to what the mission Phi symbol could represent in the english alphabet.

This was when I searched the internet to see if there was any direct comparision and I found a link saying that the greek alphabet can be input side by side with the english alphabet and I could identify what Phi actually related to, because the greek alphabet in WORD provides 26 characters.

To be honest, I am starting to think that R* are putting deliberatly obscure clues in to make us look at every angle and chase our own tails............

That said, it is very weird that there are 26 Chapters and verses in the Epsilon tracts = 26 letters in English alphabet = English alphabet mentioned in first line of the Tracts = Omega (Greek alphabet) mentioned in the fist line of the tract=FISHY!

Any help on the different alphabets and how they may help break a code are greatly apprectiated, but to be honest I think I fell foul of R* playing with my noodle a bit!

Just can't get the niggling feeling out of my head in regards to this line of investigation however, why 26 verses and chapters?  Why not 24, 12, 17 ,31...................

One other thing I have noticed is that the 4th letter of the poem by Grantland Rice, on the Sinner St mural is missing from the origional, as is the 4th symbol in the chapter headings of the Epsilon tracts.

Here is the origional:

For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name
He writes—not that you won or lost—but how you played the Game.

I have highlighted in red the words that are not present in the game version.

This is what is written on the Sinner Street Pic

For when the Great Scorer comes to mark against your name
He writes—notthat you won but how you played the Game.

I am not sure if it is significant but it is the 4TH letter that is missing from the origional poem.

Also note that the -Not- statement is not correct either, nor is the positioning of the "-".

INTERESTING LINK ON A DEBATE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT PUBLISHED THE ORIGIONAL GOT IT WRONG CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://deadspin.com/...st-famous-quote

Also, just to add to the madness, check Mr Rice's grave pic RW and look at the tree in the background.....spookily like the tree's we see ocassionally in the game........I don't think it is relivant, but mad non the less.... :) Look at the rear left of the pic...dead tree!!!

http://en.wikipedia....dstone_1024.jpg

Thanks for keeping on keeping on folks!

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:06 AM Edited by Macontheweb007, 14 November 2013 - 11:09 AM.

After catching up on the current goings on over at the the "Other" mystery post, and being an avid "Searcher with conviction" I have noted something that may inspire.........

All the searching that people are doing on the map may be in vien for one very good reason...

The Mural, wether solved by the glyph positions (not true for one good reason the top two x's dipicted are at the same distance and height from the centerline of the mural, all glyphs are now supposidly found yet no 2 glphes are symetrically aligned on the mountain!) or not, does seem to have led to finding the easteregg on top of Mt chiliad, which is only showing when it rains and when it is 3AM.

Surely this indicates that the passage will only be revieled in the same fashion?  So all the looneys running around the map at different times and competion states are giving false reports.  I know that alot of the guys and girls have been at specific points on the map at these times (Zaccuda, Hippy park, FIB buildings, the list goes on, and on and on.....) but has anyone looked into the possibility of the tunnel on the mural's LHS that is the only line that comes to the "surface" of the mountain dipicted in the mural?  Has anyone actually noticed that very few "mural - mountain" overlays miss one VERY IMPORTANT fact, look at the shape of the slopes on the Mural and then look at where people are saying it matches up, most are incorrect as there is a very distinct drop on the left hand side of the mural compared to the RHS.  Most pics I see do not match this FACT when doing overlays......

One thing I have noted is that the correct "Aspect" does present itself if you overlay the mural over the South side of Mount Chiliad.  go to sandy shores and then look at the Mural outline and compare it.....it fits alot better than all the overlays "Trying" to fit the Glyphs.........

To that end have people ever been to the position of the "Tunnel" on the LHS of the Mural at 3.00 am in the rain with the correct aspect ratio in mind.......?

Might be something, might be nothing, just going back to basics here.

Best regards

Mac 

P.S I'm Brian and so's my wife!!! (Joke.....But an apt quote from the film "The life of Brian" which is in keeping with certain accusations made againt me and others around these parts...... ;))

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Interesting new content inbound according to R* news page:

"This is just the first of many new content updates we're working on for Grand Theft Auto Online in the weeks and months ahead. Please stay tuned here at the Newswire for word on the forthcoming Content Creator, full on cooperative Heists, and GTA Online's take on Capture the Flag - plus info on some exciting new Story Mode updates as well. We'll have new info to share on all of this very soon."

Perhaps all the people taking files apart to look for hints on cracking the Mural are doing so in vien considering the amount of content that is getting added by updates and DLC?

Here is a link to the full article:

http://socialclub.ro...ew-weapons-vehi

Best regards

Mac

CatchallRat682
  • CatchallRat682

Mythbuster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

My end game report is different than most I've seen on here.

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Don't know exactly what to make of this one.

Occasionally makes complex choices.

Likes to think of self as big cheese.

Throws money around very freely - suggest sexual inadequacies - must investigate further.

Superior - despite many obvious inadequacies.

Treats women respectfully - when not killing them or their husbands.

Wants to be good family member.

Keen to be part of American dream, which is odd.

Needlessly vindictive.

Desperately dishonest and violent regarding property of others.

Well, the yoga was not popular. Unlike the murder.

Definitely not a fitness freak - just a freak.

Makes friends easily - what kind of people I dread to think.

Struggles to see things through to the end - sometimes.

In my professional opinion, this one is a f*cking nut job.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well, I am at a loss with this line of investigation, but probably just need to sit back and listen to other input for a while.

I am sure someone far cleverer than me will crack any code that may be still lurking in this regards, all i hope is that something in all these posts helps someone.

Please do come back and post up if you find anything further in regards to this line of investigation.

I guess it's back to the big thread for me!

Good luck to all of you.

Best regards

Mac

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users