Quantcast

» «
Photo

The great easter egg hunt, what we really know!

150 replies to this topic
Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by Macontheweb007, 13 November 2013 - 11:40 AM.

As there are so many forums all over the web about the great easter egg mystery, i thought i would start a new thread that looks at just solid FACTS that EVERY player has been armed with (but might not know it!) to try and crack this thing......

1.  FACT! We all have access to the mural on the wall of mount Chilliad right from          the start at the game.

2.  FACT! We are all given a phycological profile at the end of the game.

EDIT: 13 NOV 2013: THINGS HAVE MOVED ON SOMEWHAT AS THE FORUM HAS GROWN, BUT IN A GOOD WAY.  PLEASE DO READ ALL INPUT AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLSIONS.

3. There is a very obvios in game sign that everyone is making a big deal of that has some words around the outside that say somethig to the effect of "It is not winning or loosing it's how YOU played the game?  What shows us how we played the game?  The report at the end!

These are the only constant facts that every player has been given, everything else is wild speculation!  

so working on this premis, millions of people have tried to make sense of the mural........with the glyphs on the side of mountains being the answer blahh blah blah...but what are we even looking for?  we have no idea, we need another clue to get us on our way right?  The only other piece of information we all have access to is the Phycological report at the end of the game...............

Ask yourself this, why is it even in the game?  why are you given access to it through your social club character stats page?  What relivance does it have on anything?

Perhaps there is a code here............

So my proposal is to get us all to post up your "UNEDITED" phycological report and see if there is indeed a hidden clue that will send us on our way!

I know people are sick to death running around trying to find a door or a passage whilst shouting kefflom, drinking Piswasser, whilst driving the space docker around beeping the horn at everything we can......all to be left feeling more confused than we already are, but there has to be something going on here...

So my plea is simple PLEASE POST YOUR REPORT THAT CAN BE FOUND ON YOUR SOCIAL CLUB PAGE, BELOW.

To find the report, sign into the social club and look under missions.

It's got to be worth a go right?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE THING UNEDITED BELOW!

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Here's mine!

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Bit of a confusing case - not really sure where to begin.

Cannot make up mind - seemingly about anything.

Rarely seen someone with stranger base desires and less shame about them.

Irresponsible with money and with rest of life.

Bizarre moralizer at times - which makes me laugh.

Sexual risk taker - remember not to shake hands!

Cares about family - so not totally solipsistic.

Greedy, prone to gambling - likely cause of addiction - remember to sell book.

Psychopath or sociopath? Both.

Seems to be full blown kleptomaniac.

Devoted yogi? Bizarre!

Lazy.

Out going and friendly, in a terrifying kind of way.

A.D.D.?

What a bizarre assortment of problems.

Best regards

Mac

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Not to be a douche but we already have a thread like this and many people have uploaded their reports .
There was a guy yesterday that said he did everything besides the last mission and made a save . He then played out options A,B and C. The end result was completely different reports . I would think they would atleast be similiar meaning the reports could be completely random which would kinda suck .

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Probably if there is anything to the Karma thing/psych report, it relates to what prize you get if you crack the mystery... the mural could be suggesting there are 3 separate prizes, if that is so then perhaps the centered prize is a mystery and what you get if you balance your karma/in game acts... and depending on how you read it, left to right or right to left, the other two are if you are good or evil....

Who the f**k knows anymore, this whole thing is so littered with wacky ideas, it is hard to say what makes sense anymore...

Personally, I think the cows are up to something. Cows... or cow-like aliens? 

• Macontheweb007 likes this

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

A good point but perhaps the words mean nothing in the report, as I have done the same thing, what if there is a code in the words that has been staring us in the face all along, don't forget I could write "there is a dog in my house"  but using those words in a different order could make a completly different sentence........hence why everyone's seem random....but are they?

I just think it is odd that we get this information at the end of the game....right when we are going to start trying to crack the mural that we thought we were going to get answers to by completing the game?  Coincidence?

Another point is things like punctuation, do we all have the same amount of full stops, question marks etc? Do we all have exactly the same amount of lines in the report?  there are alot of ways to hide a code in text......what capitol letters are there?  Is there a common theme in all reports (numer of letters used and all that good stuff)

It all just seems a bit too coincidental.....

The one thing I do know is it has been overlooked when we are putting it into the context of "Looking for clues"

Who would have thought that the answer was right there under our noses, but we never even thought of looking at it......it would be a great R* ruse!

one thing to keep in mind is that to create a great puzzle that CAN be cracked by all, requires CONSTANTS to achieve....what constances do we have that all players would be able to use, and that cannot be lost by accident?

a good example is the whole Space buggy theories, you can loose it, and then what? You can never solve the puzzle just because of a save glitch?  NOT A GOOD CONSTANT!

A load of text that every player can access even when the game is all done?  CONSTANT!

Look at it this way, what other purpose does the report hold apart from making you have a giggle at the end?  why would R* spend time and effort including it on your social profile, it doesn't change or add anything else to the game does it?  SO WHY IS IT THERE?

Is the output changed by doing missions differently, YES but it all seems very random, and would R* really make you play the game 50 times to try and work out all the different outputs that you could get? or is there a clue in the mural as to the way missions are supposed to be played out? Who knows...but the more I think about this the more I believe there is something to this!

In fact I just had another thought....what if the mural is the cypher for the text?  I am gonna go and have a look......I am tellin ya buddy, there is something to this!

Gotta be better than some of the random ideas that people are chasing there own tail with!

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

YES!!!! I think I have a clue........MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS BEFORE DISMISSING IT!

1.Epsilon Tract

Chapter 1, Verse 1 – Omega

From Omega to Alpha and back again, and from Z to A. We as a people have consistently got things backwards.

2. The chapers (as mentioned before) are named incorrectly (Look at the greek alphabet) ...

Epsilon Tract

Chapter 1, Verse 1 – Omega

Chapter 2, Verse 1 – Psi

Chapter 3, Verse 1 – Chi

Chapter 4, Verse 1 – Upsilon

Chapter 5, Verse 1 – Tau

Now look at the Greek alphabet:

http://www.ucosigmak...greek-alphabet/

Note that Phi was missed in the chapters listed above (which is not a new find, this has been noted before....BUT THIS HAS NOT!

Go into your Psyc report and look at the logo at the top.of the report .......

psychological-report_head.png

Notice anything interesting......................

greek_alphabet.gif

The Psi symbol matches the logo at the top....not just a little bit...but bang on!!!

Now I know that when the community first looked at the meanings of the Tracts dialogue they were trying to find a code in the writing and all that jazz, what if they were partially right......there is a code, but in the phyc report that we all get!!!   The symbol is the Clue!

Another interesting point, look at the Epsilon guy always telling us to be aware of the" power of Metaphors".............THE REPORT IS FULL OF THEM!

As for cracking the code......Think about the riddle "Omega to Alpha and back again" and we know that Phi is missing right.........well how about this then, go BACKWARDS (another clue that was in the riddle) counting from the Phi symbol to Alpha and you get 21 spaces.........

There is a code here, I am sure of it, we just need to apply it to the one constat we all have....the end Psyk report!

Please all have a go.........we need to crack this.

Best regards

Mac

• Duxfever likes this

B.v.A.
  • B.v.A.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

I cant seem to look at my psych report on social club,been saying please check back later for 3 weeks now..so i geuss no mystery for me??

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Ψ letter is used by psychologists,it is common.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Ha!  Just noticed something else as well..............Look at this

180px-EpsilonProgram-GTASA-logo.jpg

Look at the greek alphabet in my above post....notice anything.....

Overlay the epsilon symbol with the Tau symbol and what do you get E.T!!!!

There is a code here, but it is way harder than most first thought!

"I believe" and more to the point, finally have some evidence that is not random!!!!

Help me out guys, we need collective mature effort to solve this!

Best regards

Mac

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Macontheweb007, 27 October 2013 - 03:43 PM.

Ψ letter is used by psychologists,it is common.

Indeed it is, but considering the ONLY other location there is any mention of the Greek alphabet is in the clue right at the begining of the epsilon tracts website, would you not agree that this COULD BE A GUIDING CLUE?  How do we know there is a clue? Why the missing greek letter in the list of chapters?

Best regards

Mac

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by Zephich, 27 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Genius find. Great job!

You HAVE to take a look at that:

http://imgur.com/a/JJhTk

this W symbol could be a lower-case omega. (sorry, i'm not a greek alphabet expert ^^)

Table_Greek_alphabet.png

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by Machinebummer, 27 October 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Someone on another forum pointed out about the missing Phi the other day, I'm not sure what came of it though.

I recall someone pointing out though that the end report changes and seems pretty random.

Like reloading and playing the last mission again gave him a totally different report. When it should be nearly the same.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Ha!  Just noticed something else as well..............Look at this

180px-EpsilonProgram-GTASA-logo.jpg

Look at the greek alphabet in my above post....notice anything.....

Overlay the epsilon symbol with the Tau symbol and what do you get E.T!!!!

There is a code here, but it is way harder than most first thought!

"I believe" and more to the point, finally have some evidence that is not random!!!!

Help me out guys, we need collective mature effort to solve this!

Best regards

Mac

umm for me, the epsilon symbol is most likely a combination of a cross and an E. peace..

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I cant seem to look at my psych report on social club,been saying please check back later for 3 weeks now..so i geuss no mystery for me??

Not if my theory is right, I have posted mine up and there are alot on the web, the answer to the code has to be the same for all so if it is in the PSYC report, it MUST be in everyones ...somewhere!

BTilla
  • BTilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Very, very depressing case.

Tries to see good in everybody, with disastrous effects.

Likes to think of self as big cheese.

Irresponsible with money and with rest of life.

Desperate for female attention.

Feels need to buy sex - probably for obvious reason - is required to buy it.

Spends time with family - and manages not to kill them - maybe a possible sign of progress?

Falls for get rich quick schemes and other easy way outs.

Serial thief.

Bizarrely into new age activities.

Lazy.

Out going and friendly, in a terrifying kind of way.

Seems to like collecting weird things.

Hmm - probably one to write about in next book.

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

from http://gta.wikia.com...tric_Evaluation

Each line in the evaluation refers to a particular statistic:

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Money expenditure
  • Prostitutes/Strip Club
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Civilian killing
  • Bank/Liquor Robbery
  • Yoga
  • Exercise (triathilon, tennis etc)
  • Random encounters
  • Deaths
  • Final summary

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Some ideas to cracking this:

1. There are 15 lines of output that everyone gets in the report.

2. are there the same number of CAPS in all reports?

3. Are there the same number of - and . which could give a morse code?

4. There is one constant in all reports, the top two lines "From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander

Client Notes - Highly Confidential"

These are underlined on the report as well!!

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Genius find. Great job!

this W symbol could be a lower-case omega. (sorry, i'm not a greek alphabet expert ^^)

Table_Greek_alphabet.png

What am I looking at in the picture?, and what is creating the perfect circle in the sky?

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

from http://gta.wikia.com...tric_Evaluation

Each line in the evaluation refers to a particular statistic:

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Money expenditure
  • Prostitutes/Strip Club
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Civilian killing
  • Bank/Liquor Robbery
  • Yoga
  • Exercise (triathilon, tennis etc)
  • Random encounters
  • Deaths
  • Final summary

They are, and everyones is different, but the top 2 lines of every report are underlined and the same for us all, gotta be work a bash!

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Genius find. Great job!

Table_Greek_alphabet.png

What am I looking at in the picture?, and what is creating the perfect circle in the sky?

Fantastic!!! another interesting point is that Phi (lowercase) looks like the symbol at the top of the mural........this idea has legs!!!

best regards

Mac

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Genius find. Great job!

Table_Greek_alphabet.png

Second picture, notice the W from "Weazel", it's a greek letter, it looks like a lower-case Omega, and it refeers to the riddle "from Omega to Alpha".. 

Do you know what Phi is also called?

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Golden_ratio

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

0_0.jpg

Lambda???

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

http://socialclub.ro...YJUyagtwQVPBrsA

http://prod.cloud.ro...htMA1Cg/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...htMA1Cg/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...IFQ_sdQ/0_0.jpg

What do they mean? They clearly aren't all Red X's, like people have said.

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

0_0.jpg

Lambda???

more like an up side down upsilon

UnderWeb
  • UnderWeb

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Here's mine. In Spanish tho

Un caso práctico bastante aburrido.

Es incapaz de tomar una decisión.

Tremendo ególatra.

Descuidado con el dinero.

Cree que está por encima de ciertas tentaciones.

Trata a las mujeres con respeto... cuando no las mata a ellas o a sus maridos.

Su familia probablemente lo abandonará.

Ambicioso y propenso al juego (una causa probable de su adicción). Tengo que venderle mi libro.

Propenso a sufrir arrebatos violentos aleatorios y completamente inútiles.

Ladrón violento.

La espiritualidad no es lo suyo. En su carrera delictiva le va mejor.

No es un obseso del ejercicio. Es un obseso a secas.

Likes new people - or kills them.

Not a finisher.

Don’t know if they need help, but I know I do!

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Can anyone find an answer as to why the end report changes so much when simply reloading and playing the last mission?

I'm not sure if the end report means much.

It should, and if it does I think it's more likely 'how it says it' and not 'what it says'

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Genius find. Great job!

Table_Greek_alphabet.png

Second picture, notice the W from "Weazel", it's a greek letter, it looks like a lower-case Omega, and it refeers to the riddle "from Omega to Alpha".. 

Do you know what Phi is also called?

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Golden_ratio

I think we are definatley onto something here, we need to crack the riddle!  I bet there is a map ref in this lot somewhere!

Best regards

Mac

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by Zephich, 27 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

i was thinking, is there any frat houses at the UCLA/ULSA campus, where we could look for greek letters? 

And i was also thinking about the Omega character, and possibly Alpha Mail? http://gta.wikia.com/Alpha_Mail

Randoms thoughts there.

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Absolutely sterling work on here.
There's no way the red x's (that actually aren't) can be combined to form a larger symbol is there?

jabringmann
  • jabringmann

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Confusing - so many issues.

Tries to see good in everybody, with disastrous effects.

Really has no sense of right or wrong.

Careless with money.

Desperate for female attention.

Knows where to draw some lines - but certainly not others.

Co dependent.

Greedy, prone to gambling - likely cause of addiction - remember to sell book.

Thief. Awful, bullying thief. Must try to sell them course work about this.

Ignores anything spiritual.

At least they don't over exercise.

Crazy but outgoing.

Not a finisher.

So this is why I went to medical school.

-here's mine so have you all have more to compare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users