Photo

Anyone enjoy Radio Mirror Park?

52 replies to this topic
QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'm a huge fan of hypnagogic pop and all of its embellishments (trappings?), and though some of the tracks on the station don't exactly represent the best of what the sound represents, it's a good assortment of what to expect from it.

The addition of Nite Jewel only adds to the excellence of the vibe it seeks to create.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Tony castle-heart in the pipes
  • Nameless Foot Soldier likes this

biotch69
  • biotch69

"biotch" is french for "beauty" I think

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

This is one of my favorite stations, but I have many.

"Old Love, New Love" is my favorite song in the game by far, though.

ThinRedLine1981
  • ThinRedLine1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by ThinRedLine1981, 26 October 2013 - 08:39 PM.

It's definitely now a favourite of mine along with Los Santos Rock, Vinewood Boulevard and Non Stop Pop (even if I never listen to pop IRL - although Pure Shores by All Saints does bring back memories...)

Like someone else mentionned, I actually miss The Journey with such gems as this:

kpgta
  • kpgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

I had a nice moment with this station. I was on top of Mt. Gordo with the Sanchez and Nowhere To Go came on. It was at this time the sun began to rise. The sunlight slowly began to creep up Mt. Chilliad and the lights were turning off in Sandy Shores and Grapeseed. It was beautiful and I just sat there and took it all in.

Really one of those game defining moments for me.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Commented earlier that its not to my taste but...spent the last hour or so listening to it and quite enjoyed it.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I love mirror park. Love Vinewood Boulevard too.

But there's stuff on most of the stations that I like. IV's soundreack sucked pretty hard until the DLC's.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Definitely. Most stations in this game have good song, with the exception of some like channel x, lol. Radio x in old san andreas was so much better. Modern channel x is some utter garbage....

anyway, gta v is definitely in the top 3 gta soundtracks. Suberb improvement over gta4's rubbish..

Why does no one understand that Radio X and Channel X are NOT the same. Radio X in SA was 90's alternative and rock. Channel X in V is West Coast Punk/Hardcore. Just because the X in their names people assume they are supposed to be the same. I just had to clear that up.

As for Radio Mirror Park, it's alright. I never really find myself listening to it much.

• Nameless Foot Soldier likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

I like some of the stuff on there, SOME.  Otherwise the host is a grade A douchebag hipster bitch.  I hope he read this.

• Kevert likes this

UltraGizmo64
  • UltraGizmo64

ULTRA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Yes, I also think Radio Mirror Park is a great station.

This is on of my favourite tracks on there:

That's even worse than El Sonidito

Whatever you say.

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

Just a simple question  for you guys, anyone in here listen enjoy (and love) listening to Radio Mirror Park? Frankly for me it's the best radio station only behind to Los Santos Rock Radio and West Coast Classics. Now don't get me wrong, although some of you are disappointed a bit on GTA V's soundtrack but at least have a try to listen to them, it's actually soothing. Just giving out your opinion whether or not you enjoyed it as much as I did.

west coast classics , and flylo fm game over nigga

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

its terrible hipster trash. radio: metrosexual douche

Call it what you want it, if you don't like the radio station that as much then I suggest don't listen. At least people in this thread have some varying taste of music style.

BmoreKrazyKen
  • BmoreKrazyKen

Displaced Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:29 AM Edited by BmoreKrazyKen, 28 October 2013 - 08:30 AM.

I like this station very much. I wish Rockstar could organize a real concert with most, if not all of the artists on this station. I would make a sincere effort to go.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3††O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

One of the only decent stations in the game. A let down compared to Radio Broker though.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:52 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 28 October 2013 - 08:54 AM.

Yes. My favorite song is Sleepwalking.

Second favorite is The Set Up.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Like someone else mentionned, I actually miss The Journey with such gems as this:

so much this. i miss journey.  :cry:

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

I wish they'd bring back MSX FM, along with the classic 'Grand Theft Auto' from GTA1 & 3.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by Nameless Foot Soldier, 28 October 2013 - 01:57 PM.

Radio Mirror Park, that is one of the most beautiful stations in the game. It certainty isn't a new Radio Broker but it has its own smooth and soul filled vibe. You literally have a spiritual moment when flying through the city at night in a jet whilst Heart with Pipes is on. That song is just so god damn amazing and touchy in my heart regions. Or when you're in a high speed chase and Miami Horror is kicking in, (fly away get lost and never be found). Or when you're running up to a deal and Set up is playing, taunting the world with it's lyrics of criminal underhedge. Or just cruising through while Physic City is playing, Los Santos, that physic, voodoo and heart break city. Or even having that moment when you're cruising through the city as Franklin at night on his bike and Sleepwalking is playing, such a moment, too beautiful.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

I love the smell of exhaust fumes on cool, frosty mornings.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

The only songs on Radio Mirror Park I like are, Sleepwalking and The Setup. The rest of the playlist annoys the hell out of me. Some of you guys are right, the DJ does sound like a bitch-ass hipster.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

i like this one.  https://www.google.c....55123115,d.d2k

Mita Baker.
  • Mita Baker.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

i love it. always switch to it. i also enjoy Los Santos Rock Radio

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I love Rebel Radio, Nonstop Pop FM, Rock Radio, Radio Mirror Park, and the one with Stevie Wonder's - Skeletons inside

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Yea, I go Mainstream and say I like sleepwalking. Actually I did before the game was even out, but it's still great to have in V. Sometimes by Miami Horror is cool aswell (imo) in addition to songs mentioned before (Old Love, New Love/The Setup/etc)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users