Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many personal cars did you blow up to get Bad Sport?

15 replies to this topic
TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm guessing I blew up maybe 10-15 cars and received 10-15 warnings or so before being banished to the hell that is the Bad Sport servers. Serious warning to any other players who have a sticky bomb fetish; don't do it. The Bad Sport lobbies are hell on earth.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

I've blown up about 4-5 personal vehicles and I'm not in a bad sport lobby

I'd like to know if those ever reset, like after a week or something you restart from 0 again or if it accumulates. Most of the times I've blown up a personal vehicle was in self defense

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I'd like to know if those ever reset, like after a week or something you restart from 0 again or if it accumulates. Most of the times I've blown up a personal vehicle was in self defense

The Bad Sport servers are like real prison; everyone in there says they are innocent of the crimes they were found guilty of lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

You mirin' my likes?

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

4 within 5 minutes

WelfareKingpin
  • WelfareKingpin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

The Bad Sport servers are like real prison; everyone in there says they are innocent of the crimes they were found guilty of lol

This. However I actually AM innocent lol

Na tbh I blew up a f*ck load knowing where it would eventually lead however it was always in self defence when I was attacked consecutively or by a group. Found it quite fun in here however my sentence is over in about 30 mins, dont know how I'll adjust to life on the outside, might see you again soon. Got used to the utter chaos of Bad Sport lobbies and had some great experiences.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

I blew up 75-100 for my first 2 day ban then destroyed 10ish for the second

grove4lyfeG
  • grove4lyfeG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

i remember some guy on the mic raging at bad sport in one of the bad sport lobbies and he said "its actually like prison u cant have fun or even be with friends and u have to put up with f*ckheads all day"

yeah bad sport servers are hell, the thing is and i do this myself, people in the servers dont care even though they are bad sport, so they will still blow up ur car, i do it too lol

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by The_Big_Lebowski, 26 October 2013 - 01:26 PM.

(after I received numerous rewards for being a good sport, like 1000$ and store discounts), I blew up 1 car by accident and BLAM bad sport for 1 day. Proves how stupid this system is.

freshprinceIE
  • freshprinceIE

massive helm

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

For my first one I blew up one in about a week and got two days, for my second I blew up one car 3 days after I got my first sentence one day after becoming good which got me a 4 day sentence for accidently Shooting my friends car twice and it blew up

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

(after I received numerous rewards for being a good sport, like 1000$ and store discounts), I blew up 1 car by accident and BLAM bad sport for 1 day. Proves how stupid this system is.

That sh*t's f*cked

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Bad Sport servers is exactly where  all you noobs belong.  Have fun with the pointy hats... AAahahha

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

i blew up 3 cars in a short amount of time and didnt get bad sport, just warnings. after the last warning i got rewarded for being a good sport. lol

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

bullsh*t

reitermarkus
  • reitermarkus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Today I destroyed like 50 cars but didn't end up banned. Dafuq?

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'm guessing I blew up maybe 10-15 cars and received 10-15 warnings or so before being banished to the hell that is the Bad Sport servers. Serious warning to any other players who have a sticky bomb fetish; don't do it. The Bad Sport lobbies are hell on earth.

agreed. i got here for two days and it's horrible. ive only ever blown up pv's in self defense too. did it twice today and got banished. guy was spawn killing me with his entity backwards so eventually i pulled out my rpg and joke's on me.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:47 AM Edited by blk95ta, 08 November 2013 - 12:53 AM.

bullsh*t

this

i've never had Bad Sport and i've blown up 3 cars over 300 hrs of gameplay. 1 was an accident and the other 2 were in self defense. i never got bad sport. in fact the last time i blew up a car, last night, i was being repeatidly run over by some guy and i finally took out my rocket launcher to try to keep him from running me over. i blew us both up. i got the bad sport warning and paid the $1125 insurance claim. respawned, got attacked and left the server before he could kill me again and when i changed to a different server i immediately got a good sport $1000 reward, lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users