» «
Photo

Which motorcycle is the best online?

32 replies to this topic
PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by PandaLambpaws, 26 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.

Right now I use a maxed out Akuma because it is listed as a 10 acceleration which thwarts the other bikes; but does it really perform the best? For example if I got a Nagasaki Carbon or a Bati would they be better when fully upgraded?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I think the Akuma is the best, it's proven itself for me in races while I previously used the Bati.

riki2cool
  • riki2cool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

If you put turbo on the Bati 808rr it will have just as good acceleration as the akuma, but also better handling and top speed.

But it's up to you.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

ur mom cooks socks

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by chainsoar, 26 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

The Carbon RS has incredible handling, as the braking is far superior to all the other bikes. The top speed matches an Akuma if I recall correctly, but the acceleration falls short of the Akuma, Ruffian and Bati. A turbocharged Carbon RS with full engine upgrades is a beast of a machine.

By the way, the Ruffian and Akuma are evenly matched on performance.*

EDIT: Almost evenly, the Ruffian has apparently a slightly lower top end.

• Sgt.Traydor likes this

Boomify
  • Boomify

That off-road guy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Bikes aren't good for online. You will get wrecked.

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

0_0.jpg

The Bagger for the looks. Shame everybody has a desire to run me over in their pink sports cars whenever they see me -_-

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

The Bati is the best for just about every race. If you're on a race with a bunch of tight corners, the Akuma is a good choice, because it has the best acceleration of all the bikes. But once you max out the Bati modifications, you're left with very little difference in acceleration, but a clearly higher top speed with the Bati.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Love crusin the hexer or daemon

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

0_0.jpg

The Bagger for the looks. Shame everybody has a desire to run me over in their pink sports cars whenever they see me -_-

I agree with the Bagger, for the looks and the sound.  It's also fun to drive--it kind of feels like a mix between a motorcycle and a car.
I don't often have problems with people running me down, as most of these folks don't know how to drive and just end up smashing into every tree, car, or wall while chasing me down.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

If you put turbo on the Bati 808rr it will have just as good acceleration as the akuma, but also better handling and top speed.

But it's up to you.

You're not the only one who's said this. I'll eventually upgrade to the Bati then but the Carbon sounds best. Can I get it free or is it truly exclusive to the collectors edition?

I use them for races, fun, and if people try to get me I have experience from races in them and do pretty well weaving traffic and sneaking narrow alleys.

Nodding Off
  • Nodding Off

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

this. cops will ram you off so fast you wont know whats going on, then your bike is impounded

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

ur mom cooks socks

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

this. cops will ram you off so fast you wont know whats going on, then your bike is impounded

Sounds like you need to learn how to handle a motorcycle. Please don't tell other people how to play based on which elements of the game you are less proficient at.

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

[quote name="Boomify" post="1063897915" timestamp="1382819144"]

Bikes aren't good for online. You will get wrecked.[/quote]
I use them for races, fun, and if people try to get me I have experience from races in them and do pretty well weaving traffic and sneaking narrow alleys.[/quote]

This! I love having players try and chase me down on my decked out Akuma, I've outrun Adders easily. It's not about speed it's all about having maneuverability!

Boomify
  • Boomify

That off-road guy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by Boomify, 27 October 2013 - 07:30 PM.

I use them for races, fun, and if people try to get me I have experience from races in them and do pretty well weaving traffic and sneaking narrow alleys.[/quote]

This! I love having players try and chase me down on my decked out Akuma, I've outrun Adders easily. It's not about speed it's all about having maneuverability!

Bullets> Maneuverability. 

Mika_R
  • Mika_R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thought i'd ask here, is there any modification difference between the bati 801 and the 801RR, got the RR with redwood livery but starting to think an all red 801 would be nice, seen that you can modify looks of other bikes, think it's the akuma where you can change the frame, and pcj600 has a few options too, is there any on the 801? I think i've driven every bike into LS customs but can't remember which was which.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

I use a bike, and it isn't fully modded and 9/10 I get away.

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

[quote name="Boomify" post="1063908540" timestamp="1382902202"]

[quote name="Hahn" post="1063907088" timestamp="1382894075"]

[quote name="Boomify" post="1063897915" timestamp="1382819144"]

Bikes aren't good for online. You will get wrecked.[/quote]

[/quote]
Bullets< Maneuverability. [/quote]

Fixed that for you. Maneuverability means good luck hitting me, I'm not giving you the chance, sticking to alleys and weaving through traffic.

Boomify
  • Boomify

That off-road guy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Guess what sticky bombs blow up traffic and you. Then when you get in that alley way spray it down with an SMG. You can't escape. 

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Guess what sticky bombs blow up traffic and you. Then when you get in that alley way spray it down with an SMG. You can't escape. 

Which would be easier, reaching a motorcycle you can't keep up with with a sticky bomb or simply dropping one while rounding the corner you know the moron chasing you will be turning in just a few seconds? Want to use stickies? Great, be ready to make that insurance claim oh and by the way, once you respawn I'll be long gone.

Now I'm not a fan of destroying players vehicles, but if you give me the impression you're trying to take out my bike, prepare to be blown up.

I'd say your suggestion that bikes are unsafe in free roam is dependent on the capability of the player driving the bike. In praxis I've done VERY well using my bike most of the time (I drive my Canis Mesa the rest of the time). Police chases can be a little more tricky, just because of the number of cruisers coming at you, but I've still done great evading them.

Boomify
  • Boomify

That off-road guy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

A good driver can easily avoid an explosion. So while you are struggling to place that sticky bomb Im chucking like 2 at a time. 

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Hahn, 27 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

A good driver can easily avoid an explosion. So while you are struggling to place that sticky bomb Im chucking like 2 at a time. 

Chuck is many as you like, they'll all fall short! Hey don't give me wrong, I like people like you, you're my favorite people to piss off when you can't catch me! Again this is all in Praxis, not just theoretical talking.

Here is what talented motorcycle drivers can do:
http://socialclub.ro...nd-more-crew-ac

Boomify
  • Boomify

That off-road guy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

Chuck is many as you like, they'll all fall short! Hey don't give me wrong, I like people like you, you're my favorite people to piss off when you can't catch me! Again this is all in Praxis, not just theoretical talking.

Here is what talented motorcycle drivers can do:
http://socialclub.ro...nd-more-crew-ac

You see a talented vehicle crew with coordination can easily hunt you down. I chase from behind while a friend in an SUV slams you from the side. You're screwed. I have let a bike get away.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by PandaLambpaws, 27 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Your desperation to show everyone how much you know about bikes has derailed the topic, so congrats.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Now let's get back to the real topic

Thought i'd ask here, is there any modification difference between the bati 801 and the 801RR, got the RR with redwood livery but starting to think an all red 801 would be nice, seen that you can modify looks of other bikes, think it's the akuma where you can change the frame, and pcj600 has a few options too, is there any on the 801? I think i've driven every bike into LS customs but can't remember which was which.

Has been unanswered

And my question; Are Carbon Nagasaki bikes truly collectors exclusive or can a double be made?

Hahn
  • Hahn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

My understanding is the RR has vinyl options while the 800 has two tone color options. A red 800 for your veiwing pleasure: http://gta.wikia.com/Bati_801#Modal

Also your right on, the Akuma frame can be painted seperately from the rest of the bike...think Ducati Monster.

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Bati 801RR for me. The handling compared to the Akuma is just too good.

Only difference between the 801 and 801RR are the paint jobs. 801 can have whatever color combo you want (I think), whereas the 801RR are all sponsor paintjobs (Sprunk, the ciggaretes, and 2 others, I forget which), no modification differences that I can tell.

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

This is true haha. Thats why even though its not 4WD I drive a Sandking.

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

If they made armor upgrades reduce the chance you'd get thrown from your bike from minor collisions, or maybe offered a "seat-belt" upgrade that prevented players from falling off just by pitching too far to one side or going upside-down (why can a motocross driver do a flip without seat belts, but GTA forces me off the bike if I try a flip?), bikes would be a great decision.

As it stands right now, while one good crash can ruin you, the added maneuverability and speed/acceleration of motorcycles over even the best supercars make them better, IF you can learn to handle them.

I also think that it's a poor decision to let players in cars fire in a 360-degree circle around them, completely disregarding the frame of the car, yet players outside firing in face the obstacle of the car's frame.  Cars should limit the range you have to fire from, while motorcycles should be the only vehicles that allow for 360-degree firing lines.

@topic: I personally can't tell a difference in performance between the Bati 801 and Akuma, but am also curious about if there's a better one (and to reiterate a previous question, can the Carbon Nagasaki be obtained in the world without having the special edition?).

Mika_R
  • Mika_R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Thanks for answers to my question.

@Balmung03 i think it's only collector edition who gets the carbon bike, like they have the hotrod. I'd like the 50. pistol they also are given.

Should be more modifiable the bikes, seen that one can change quite a bit on some, like the losts bike and the bagger, and some frame and mudguards on some bikes, think it's the double T which can be done too, but then there is the nemesis, ruffian and the vader which have less options, not sure if any other than performance and respray.

Maybe we one day will get the bikes from the lost and the damned, and proper modifications.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

ur mom cooks socks

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by chainsoar, 28 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Don't blame the bike for your deaths if you play in auto-aim servers. I escape idiots trying to kill me on my motorbike all day long.

Thanks for answers to my question.

@Balmung03 i think it's only collector edition who gets the carbon bike, like they have the hotrod. I'd like the 50. pistol they also are given.

Should be more modifiable the bikes, seen that one can change quite a bit on some, like the losts bike and the bagger, and some frame and mudguards on some bikes, think it's the double T which can be done too, but then there is the nemesis, ruffian and the vader which have less options, not sure if any other than performance and respray.

Maybe we one day will get the bikes from the lost and the damned, and proper modifications.

The Ruffian has several customisation options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users