Photo

GTA V:PS4,XBOX ONE AND PC?

23 replies to this topic
CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Hello guys,do you think GTA V will be on this platforms: YpYyCug.pngihRRLKO.pngtWgGjZe.png?

Let's talk about it,I prefer the PC version more than XONE and PS4!Soo,let's talk about it here

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Yes. 

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Me too man but the PC will be first

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Are you too much of an idiot to see the real PC thread?

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Are you retard?I just post this thread to share our opnions about GTA V for next-gen consoles you idiot

sivaG
  • sivaG

Mike D Santa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Misleading title.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 26 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

No way will the PC version have that horrid 'GFWL' rubbish, I used a .dll to disable it on GTA IV. PC will always be dominant for performance, since their technical specifications will make GTA V work without numerous memory-related issues the console version has, I just hope they don't mess up the port, all we need then is to have the hundreds of issues with this game fixed through mods.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

cat

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

No way will the PC version have that horrid 'GFWL' rubbish, I used a .dll to disable it on GTA IV. PC will always be dominant for performance, since their technical specifications will make GTA V work without numerous memory-related issues the console version has, I just hope they don't mess up the port, all we need then is to have the hundreds of issues with this game fixed through mods.

Yes the PC will have better graphics than consoles.A pc can be upgraded with new pieces but the consoles are less upgradable.Everyone plays a game on PC more than on consoles.Why?Because pirating(free) or buying the game(for multiplayer and all features).An example:

GTA V:Many people wants to play it.Why?Because is the GOTY,the best game.50% plays GTA V original and 50-75% plays pirated.It's not important if is pirated or original.It's important that the game is played and loved by the PC Gamers.And on PC Rockstar will earn many many money for it.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Yes the PC will have better graphics than consoles.A pc can be upgraded with new pieces but the consoles are less upgradable.Everyone plays a game on PC more than on consoles.Why?Because pirating(free) or buying the game(for multiplayer and all features).An example:

GTA V:Many people wants to play it.Why?Because is the GOTY,the best game.50% plays GTA V original and 50-75% plays pirated.It's not important if is pirated or original.It's important that the game is played and loved by the PC Gamers.And on PC Rockstar will earn many many money for it.

I like games like these on PC because I can mod it, either making my own or getting other mods, it really adds to the game and also fixes problems.

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I like games like these on PC because I can mod it, either making my own or getting other mods, it really adds to the game and also fixes problems.

Yea let's say I agree with you.But a game like GTA V must be played first time without mods to see how the game is.

TheTruthOnly
  • TheTruthOnly

Street Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

PC is basically confirmed, we don't know anything about next gen.

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Yea confirmed to be released when?

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hello guys,do you think GTA V will be on this platforms: 

both.gif

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by Andreas., 27 October 2013 - 11:22 AM.

Yea confirmed to be released when?

Rockstar hasn't announced the PC version yet, but it will hopefully happen by the end of this year.

As for a next-gen version, I am on the fence. There is a good chance that the game will arrive for PS4 and Xbone, but on the other hand, the new consoles don't have a userbase yet -- it will take years until there a considerable amount of customers who only use these platforms. It also has to be considered that the more platforms the game releases for the harder it is to maintain GTA Online. We shall see.

Feed Me A Lolcat
  • Feed Me A Lolcat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hey guys I opened a topic about next gen versions and the PC version

Let's talk about them, guys . The pc will be superior, guys

it's so much better. C'mon let's talk about it guys.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Am I the only one that thinks that the most logical step for R* would be to release it for XB1 and PS4 before PC?

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Am I the only one that thinks that the most logical step for R* would be to release it for XB1 and PS4 before PC?

They already abuse the PC fanbase enough.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

They want GTA online to be the future, so yes at some point it's likely we will see it come to PC and likely next gen consoles. 

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Are you retard?I just post this thread to share our opnions about GTA V for next-gen consoles you idiot

You didn't even share your opinion about next-gen consoles. So who is an idiot?

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, there's no denial in that. But looking from a standpoint in making as much money as possible, it seems more logic to release it for the next gen consoles next due to piracy. Since both consoles uses an x86 architecture it will probably be faster and much easier than it was for theese versions. After those are done, the final porting to PC shouldn't be too much of a hassle either.

Really hoping it will come to PC first though. Wanna se how this game looks and runs with a little bit more oomph! Struggling at 30fps isn't just something that anyone really can enjoy.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by Xerukal, 27 October 2013 - 03:31 PM.

Yeah, there's no denial in that. But looking from a standpoint in making as much money as possible, it seems more logic to release it for the next gen consoles next due to piracy. Since both consoles uses an x86 architecture it will probably be faster and much easier than it was for theese versions. After those are done, the final porting to PC shouldn't be too much of a hassle either.

Really hoping it will come to PC first though. Wanna se how this game looks and runs with a little bit more oomph! Struggling at 30fps isn't just something that anyone really can enjoy.

There should be no porting to PC. PC version has almost been confirmed to have been developed alongside the consoles (similar to Max Payne 3). 

(I was going to write something much longer, addressing Rockstar's worrying out-of-control greed and such. But I decided not to. It'll start up too much sh*t).

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

can't wait to play GTA V on pc with my new geforce 760 GTX

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands