Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

DarkAlpha - you go on here, lol?

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

DarkAlpha - you go on here, lol?

I haven't played MUT since GTA came out.

Where do you think I've been? ;)

nath22
  • nath22

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Give the Surano a go next time, fairly sure it's better than every Sports class - the Carbo in a straight line.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Could you do a Test with: 

Benefactor Surano

Elegy 

Comet

9F or Coquette? :)

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

Benefactor Surano

Elegy 

Comet

I'd like to do one with all of those.

Any other requests?

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Benefactor Surano

Elegy 

Comet

I'd like to do one with all of those.

Any other requests?

I'd like to see a test involving my Cognoscenti Cabrio... Just a great car (maybe the best looking in the game), would be nice to see how it match up against others, since I'm a little worried about it's speed.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Nice!

I think you also should have tested Voltic as it has insane accel but top speed is lacking.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by goofyco, 27 October 2013 - 11:52 AM.

why can the entity overtake the carbonizarre in this test??? The carbonizarre has higher top speed and higher acceleration stats!

XiBravo
  • XiBravo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Love tests like this. Keep them coming.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

why can the entity overtake the carbonizarre in this test??? The carbonizarre has higher top speed and higher acceleration stats!

Fully upgrading cars does some weird things. This is why I test cars like this. :)

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Give the Surano a go next time, fairly sure it's better than every Sports class - the Carbo in a straight line.

This car is very underrated. For the price, its an awesome sports car, stock. I wanted to buy one but, the looks of the corquette looks better IMO.

jokeman23
  • jokeman23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hello, I just caught this thread is a pass-by. I was interested if you could do a comparison on handling at full speed with the acceleration pressed.

I know this might be a bit much to ask: Can you do a comparison on videos from each car while doing it solo for each car? By yourself, you would take each car down the runway in a certain lane, then when you hit a marker you turn the joystick all the way to the right with the acceleration still fully pressed. I don't know if you have the video editing software to do it, but if you do, you can put all the little videos next to each other in the main video, starting from when the car starts all the way to the end of the turn.

With this, you can edit the cars to start at the same time, they all have the same lane, and all have the same marker.

I have the Entify XF fully upgraded. I like it because it has good handling, but if I see another car that's just as fast and has better handling then I may switch over.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

It's nearly impossible to do handling tests. If a car spins out, then I mean, a test won't do much. Driver skill at nudging it, letting off the gas, etc etc makes such a big difference at controlling spin out and handling, but also that removes the "hardness" of the test, since it depends on other factors than the pure car.

I'll brainstorm and see what I can think of to test handling.

jokeman23
  • jokeman23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Well I wanted to see pure car; just full gas and turning.

It's why I picked the XF over the Adder because it shows in your video that the Adder can't turn for crap when full speed.

With little side-by-side videos of all of the tested cars together it'll show how fast and how it accelerates going to the marker, then it'll show the handling and turning radius of all the cars

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Some people like "light" turning though, some people prefer how the 'Zzare drifts, etc. I don't really know how to feel about measuring turning. 

Especially since some cars just flat out spin out easily when holding accel+turn (Comet). But, when combined with slowing down, ebrake, re-acceleration, nudging the stick, etc, it still turns quickly. It's just so variable. I'll talk to Jay/Bob about thinking of a good way to measure it.

chronichazefordayz
  • chronichazefordayz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

I've done the test with my fellow crew members. We did the Elegy Rh8 again the Carbonizzare (Multiple Races). The carbonizzare won. This is strange because the in game car stats say the elegy has the greatest 0-60 time. We then did the Infernus against the Carbonizzare. The carbonnizarre won again..? Once again the in game stats say the infernus should beat the carbonizarre but it did not. We finally did the Adder against the Carbonizzare and still.. the carbinizzare won? This was all done in the airstrip. We decided to take the adder and carbonizzare to the freeway and finally the adder passed it after about a minute down the highway.. if it takes that long for the adder to reach its top speed it's not worth it. I'm so pissed that the in game car stats are false.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users