Photo

Firm testing Adder/Entity/Cheetah/Carbonizzare

45 replies to this topic
EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

I was surprised by the Carbonizzare, It really held the advantage in acceleration for a bit longer than I expected.

The Adder really didn't hold very much of an advantage against the other cars that I expected. The Entity performed about as well as I thought It would.

The Cheetah was very disappointing in regards to speed, but the handling/grip was very nice, relative to the other cars.

I was also a bit surprised by the performance of the 9F/Feltzer when compared to the Supercars. Pretty pleased because the 9F is my favorite car, and now I know I'm not at a disadvantage racing against the Supers in say, a free roam battle/chase.

All the cars tested were upgraded with every possible upgrade, past the "full" bar, which actually makes a difference, as I shown in a different video.

Any suggestions for a future video which cars I should race/test?

• Goldstein and XiBravo like this

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Great vid! Any chance you could test some of the under rated sports cars such as the surano and banshee?

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

This should save you some time.

https://docs.google....g&rm=full#gid=0

Besty.88
  • Besty.88

The big guy.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Got the coquette adder infernus 9f and the carbonizarre. Adder on a straight after a while will take away from any car. Its heavy based which I feel is easy to handle. 9f like you I was surprised how good it was at stock level. Love the r8 so happy with that. Infer us is top notch aswell but I really love the carbonizaerre, Ferraris are just the tits. The acceleration on the thing is crazy and it sounds like an orgasm in a jar.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Great vid! Any chance you could test some of the under rated sports cars such as the surano and banshee?

Yeah. I kind of want to test the Volt and the 'zzare, too, since they are the "acceleration" kings. I may do a round 2 with cars like the Banshee/Comet//infernusVolt, maybe the Sultan. Any other suggestions?

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

I know about the spreadsheet, and about all the numbers as well. It's just one thing to test them out, as well, to see what fully upgrading does to the final numbers. You'll see that despite the 'Zzare vastly outnumbered the Entity and the Adder, when fully upgraded, the other two nearly keep pace with it throughout the entire race. 

I like to have answers qualified, as well as quantified.

Ragingpoo
  • Ragingpoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

nice to be able to see the performance of upgraded cars, although it's unfortunate to see that the cheetah acce & speed compare to other supers.... but it does stick to the road, decisions decisions :panic:

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

can you find the highest price for a tuned car, me and my freinds are trying to out do each other, was my fusilade at 105k but now its freinds sentinal xs at 115k. The car which sells as standard for 9k was dissapointing as after putting in alot of mods it only went up to 50k. it might do more after all mods put in.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

can you find the highest price for a tuned car, me and my freinds are trying to out do each other, was my fusilade at 105k but now its freinds sentinal xs at 115k. The car which sells as standard for 9k was dissapointing as after putting in alot of mods it only went up to 50k. it might do more after all mods put in.

Uh, I mean, I guess I could, but I don't sell modded cars to LS. I don't use the glitch, never did, just farmed a lot before the patch. So, I have no experience doing that. I just sell SUVs like the baller whenever I get a few mins between missions. I thought you couldn't sell a car for more than 50k or something?

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Great vid. Probably one of the best I've seen as far as speed tests go.

I'm surprised at how slow the Cheetah is compared to the others. The handling is top-notch, but damn...that speed and accel are incredibly disappointing. The Carbonizzare and Entity don't surprise me, since I have them both and they're great cars. I just wish the Carbonizzare had the same handling/traction as the Entity. And the Adder...just confirming what I've always said about it. It's a waste of money.

I've been considering getting rid of a few of my cars that I never drive anymore. After watching this, I'm thinking the 9F is going to be one of the replacements :)

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Would you mind testing the Comet alongside the super cars?

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Ivan Danzig, 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

the cheetah handled the turn better simply by virtue of being slower.  i know it would take a lot longer and be harder to record but having one person whos really skilled run the same track with the different vehicles and comparing each vehicles run would probably work better.  not being an ass but just saying.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

the cheetah handled the turn better simply by virtue of being slower.  i know it would take a lot longer and be harder to record but having one person whos really skilled run the same track with the different vehicles and comparing each vehicles run would probably work better.  not being an ass but just saying.

I thought about directly testing the cars and running it directly, and then comparing the results, I started with the infernus, but that would suffer from being unable to compare the multiple cars at once. Handling/turning is always going to be different, I even said in the video that I dislike using turning as a firm constant, as it depends on driver skill so much.

Straight shots are probably the only dependable control to use, and I think the "big picture" gained by filming 4 at once, so we can "see" the results with multiple cars, outweighed the gain I could get by testing 1 at a time, and then showing them with splitscreen.

I actually do plan on doing a 2nd one, soonish. I wanna do the cars listed above, like the Comet/Banshee/Infernus/Vacca, etc. Maybe throw in a couple 4 doors like the Sultan and Jackal to see where they compare, for when heists come out and we need to decide which vehicles to bring (if we can use our own vehicles in the first place) 

I'm surprised at how slow the Cheetah is compared to the others. ...

I've been considering getting rid of a few of my cars that I never drive anymore. After watching this, I'm thinking the 9F is going to be one of the replacements

I was also disappointed by the Cheetah...But It's still my favorite for the "supers". +1 for the 9F, it's my favorite car. Just looks so cool.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Audi R8 all day babay!

dontneedanotherusername
  • dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by dontneedanotherusername, 26 October 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Great info, it's nice to see them all easily compared and helps prove my love for the voltic ;) I really love it's speed in reverse, so good.
I like criminal records for comparison runs gives a good idea how your car will do cornering.

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Warburg, 26 October 2013 - 07:53 PM.

I actually do plan on doing a 2nd one, soonish. I wanna do the cars listed above, like the Comet/Banshee/Infernus/Vacca, etc. Maybe throw in a couple 4 doors like the Sultan and Jackal to see where they compare, for when heists come out and we need to decide which vehicles to bring (if we can use our own vehicles in the first place) 

Thanks for responding, and thanks for taking the time to conduct these tests.  They are very useful.

Edit:  Also curious, are these cars fully modded?  Or default?

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by EVOAccura, 26 October 2013 - 07:58 PM.

Thanks for responding, and thanks for taking the time to conduct these tests.  They are very useful.

They are fully modded. I conducted tests earlier to see if cars benefit from upgrading "past" a full bar, say, maxing the engine after you've added a turbo, and yes, it does matter.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BgcXEpBun-M

Every car tested has maxed out everything. So, this is the "highest potential" for the cars...at least, at this point in the game.

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

PLEASE have two identical cars race down the dirt next to the runway, one with off-road tires and one with super tires and see if it makes any difference

pick something like the Cheetah

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

They are fully modded. I conducted tests earlier to see if cars benefit from upgrading "past" a full bar, say, maxing the engine after you've added a turbo, and yes, it does matter.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BgcXEpBun-M

Every car tested has maxed out everything. So, this is the "highest potential" for the cars...at least, at this point in the game.

Oh okay.

One more question I'm curious about.

Does adding armor to your car slow it down at all?

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

I don't think so, but It's worth testing. I may test out Armor and wheels and see if they affect speed.

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

PLEASE have two identical cars race down the dirt next to the runway, one with off-road tires and one with super tires and see if it makes any difference

pick something like the Cheetah

This is a good idea

TigerVsLion
  • TigerVsLion

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Obey 9F is the worst car on the game, it skids out all the time, I love the Audi R8 but hopefully it's better in GTA 6.

Dissapointed in the Cheetah, how can it lose to a Carbonizarre, when it's listed around 40mph faster.

proweedsmoker
  • proweedsmoker

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by proweedsmoker, 26 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

I would like to see the RH8 included. SUVs, and "best budget tuner" class. (Sultan, Futo, Felon, etc..,)

How the budget tuners compair to super cars would be awesome.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Obey 9F is the worst car on the game, it skids out all the time, I love the Audi R8 but hopefully it's better in GTA 6.

Dissapointed in the Cheetah, how can it lose to a Carbonizarre, when it's listed around 40mph faster.

I don't think motosport is really correct. Also, remember that this is the -Fully- upgraded versions of each car, so after Santos maxes out everything.

I really like the 9F, I don't think it skids as much...it doesn't grip like the cheetah, but it certainly doesn't spin out like the 'Zzare.

And yeah, As far as the Tuner cars go, I want to do those, compare them, and then race them against the "standard" super car, like the Adder. 

For heists, I think we all want to know the "best" cars to bring with us. :)

KoingWolf
  • KoingWolf

If Found: Return to Online Section

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

RH8 vs. Franklin's Buffalo vs. Feltzer.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Well, sh*t. Looks like your tests are better than mine. Keep it up, I'll stop with the BTSB series.

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Good video but reaction time can have a huge effect also.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I have to strongly disagree with that statement about the 9F. There are tricks to get by the skidding. Don't turn corners hitting the gas with the analog stick turned all the way right or left. But that's about the only trick to driving it.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Good video but reaction time can have a huge effect also.

I realize this as well, that's why I do my best to try to minimize it. I used a "server" side trigger, the horn, rather than counting down on xbxlive, etc, to reduce latency between me and the others affecting the reaction. I also slow down the time speed of the acceleration to show the differences in them, and I only took the ones that showed minimal impact. We raced these about 5-10 times, and I only showed the 2 that had the least difference in initial reaction times. While it is a factor, I do my best to minimize its effect on the outcome.

Well, sh*t. Looks like your tests are better than mine. Keep it up, I'll stop with the BTSB series.

Keep it up! We always need more vids/proof. You can never test things out too much, nomsaiyan?

I also had no plans to do muscle cars, so your series actually had good information for me. :)

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 27 October 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Great Video! Very informative!

Puts the Carbonizzare in a new light :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users