trevors uniform

10 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

hi people today i was was in trevors place and on his couch i noticed a bdu a battle dress uniform witch if you dont know military stuff its the uniform use in the 90s and 80s in the us military. it has woodland camoflauge. and on top of that there is a banner of a special forces unit in the us military. i was thinking that was his unit and the bdu was his uniform. i also compared it to my bdu and it is the same look. now unfortunatly i dont have a camera and you probably wont believe me but if anybody knows military and wants to check it out its in trevors place on the couch. and please no hate if you dont believe me dont reply unless you have anything. positive to add. thanks.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Game over.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

hi people today i was was in trevors place and on his couch i noticed a bdu a battle dress uniform witch if you dont know military stuff its the uniform use in the 90s and 80s in the us military. it has woodland camoflauge. and on top of that there is a banner of a special forces unit in the us military. i was thinking that was his unit and the bdu was his uniform. i also compared it to my bdu and it is the same look. now unfortunatly i dont have a camera and you probably wont believe me but if anybody knows military and wants to check it out its in trevors place on the couch. and please no hate if you dont believe me dont reply unless you have anything. positive to add. thanks.

Trevor also has a flag on the wall that says Special Airborne Unit, and under below it says "Confide Nemiti". Not a real unit or motto, but that's a GTA unit in the Canadian military, I guess.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

did you see the bdu? and also if someone can post a picture of a bdu or if you found the in game bdu can you post it?  thanks

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

and?

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

if only you could use it to sneak onto the military base... failed opportunity.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

i agree you could go undercover. or even better MILITARY SIDE MISSIONS!!!!!!! just think only trevor can do it you go in as pvt trevor phillips and he can do missions for the military and rank up and and bomb villigas and finaly he can drop the nuke he wanted to drop. i would love to do a vic vance remake only not get kicked out. and you could have your own soldiers to use as your command. and have full authorization. lol i could imagine trevor phillips enterprises with a full army and he could crush mearyweather!!!!! he would then be general phillips.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Trevor was in the US Army?

If he was a Canadian citizen, wouldn't it make more sense for him to join the Canadian army?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by RoadRunner71, 27 October 2013 - 01:24 AM.

WAIT A SECOND? Is there really a 1980s style Woodland BDU? My mudaf*cking favourite military uniform... Can it be worn or is it just some decoration prop?

@universetwisters, I think the Canadian Army used olive green camo back then. I'm not completely sure, though. If that's correct and Trevor is Canadian, it would be an small fail by R* :p

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

If he was a Canadian citizen, wouldn't it make more sense for him to join the Canadian army?

they are always quite ambiguous about his true nationality. he claims to be "on the border" my guess would be Washington

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Wasn't he in the Canadian Air Force?

I could have sworn that was mentioned in some of the dialogue.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Wasn't he in the Canadian Air Force?

I could have sworn that was mentioned in some of the dialogue.

He just said air force if I'm not mistaken. He also mentioned "dropping the nuke" though so I would guess that means the American air force.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users