Photo

In the waters just southwest of fort z

12 replies to this topic
FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

You can't see more than 3-5 feet in front of you. I spent about 30 minutes exploring the area. Have up after awhile because it got so dark and disorientating. Anybody checked this out? If there's a thread already on this, could you please link it?

Thanks

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

You can't see more than 3-5 feet in front of you. I spent about 30 minutes exploring the area. Have up after awhile because it got so dark and disorientating. Anybody checked this out? If there's a thread already on this, could you please link it?

Thanks

dead empty. be sure of it ^^

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

You can't see more than 3-5 feet in front of you. I spent about 30 minutes exploring the area. Have up after awhile because it got so dark and disorientating. Anybody checked this out? If there's a thread already on this, could you please link it?Thanks

dead empty. be sure of it ^^
i checked all those water basins not saying i couldnt miss something but i found absolutely nothing

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

The ocean, much like the prison and ironically Fort Zancudo, is a huge missed opportunity. A few boats and one or two planes with nothing more than weapons you probably have already collected and a briefcases of money. 

Before anybody gives me this "If they didn't include it, people would complain", yes we would complain, but that isn't an excuse to make no effort on those things. 

For instance I would complain if I didn't have this laptop, that doesn't mean I should be happy even if it doesn't have more than 5GB storage. 

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

The ocean, much like the prison and ironically Fort Zancudo, is a huge missed opportunity. A few boats and one or two planes with nothing more than weapons you probably have already collected and a briefcases of money. 

Before anybody gives me this "If they didn't include it, people would complain", yes we would complain, but that isn't an excuse to make no effort on those things. 

For instance I would complain if I didn't have this laptop, that doesn't mean I should be happy even if it doesn't have more than 5GB storage. 

What more could they have done with the ocean? But krakens and killer whales in it swimming through underwater tunnels on the backs of mammoth sting rays? It's just the ocean. 

• cyaninternetdog likes this

greenie77
  • greenie77

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

I remember the preview of gta5 just before it came out by ign or someone. They stated that there were lots of underwater caves... Which is weird because i know of none found so far.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

to all people:

NEVER trust IGN! if you want some information, then Cheat Code Central (Cheatcc) is your best site!

I also realized that there's a sea monster easter egg nearby the huge FlyU6 crash. you can clearly see the chest. I used to use that as a reference to the plane's tail so I can know where exactly the plane tail to get the money.

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

to all people:
NEVER trust IGN! if you want some information, then Cheat Code Central (Cheatcc) is your best site!
I also realized that there's a sea monster easter egg nearby the huge FlyU6 crash. you can clearly see the chest. I used to use that as a reference to the plane's tail so I can know where exactly the plane tail to get the money.

But how can we trust YOU, officer Tenpenny. I remember you😡

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

there is nothing in the ocean. i checked it with a chopper and a sanchez allready there is nothing.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

What more could they have done with the ocean? Put krakens and killer whales in it swimming through underwater tunnels on the backs of mammoth sting rays? It's just the ocean. 

Ooooh that would have been coool!  I think the cows should have been carnivorous AND shoot death rays from their horns... I'm just sayn'... would be cool if we could have that.

Would make cow tipping a whole lot more challenging.

BTW... What is the current accepted rate to tip a cow...12% or 15%?

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by McGyver55, 26 October 2013 - 02:51 PM.

But... I do agree, there could have been a lot more stuff hidden there, it seems the perfect mysterious hiding place... then again who knows... do the sharks disappear when the water does? If so maybe other stuff does as well. So maybe the disappearing water cheat disables some stuff?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

yp sharks are gone. and no its not a cheat it is a mod. and nope nothing else does dissapear. and not all the water is gone. some rivers and small seas still have water.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

to all people:

But how can we trust YOU, officer Tenpenny. I remember you

I'll tell you what I learned from that site:

badass games? F@CK NU!!1! *throw all kind of b@llsh!t on the innocent game*

worst game in the world? HEL YAAAAAH111!!1 *overrating it*

there's no money cheat in this game, and yet they lie and say there is!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users