• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Apparently certain schools in Wyoming have been putting RFID chips into children without their parents consent. I disagree with this and will kill before that happens to me. Thoughts anyone?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

TFW I actually am your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Not a fan of this at all, IMO it's going way, WAY too far. Chip in your credit card? Fine, fine. Chip in your f*cking finger? They know what you had for dinner, they know who all your friends are, they know your greatest fears and most personal of secrets... Just no, Bad government. The government is supposed to serve the people, not treat them f*cking livestock.

In before some crazy ass redneck parents chop their kid's hand off or something.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Care to provide some sources? Otherwise, there's nothing real to debate besides drivel and conspiracy theory bullsh*t.

In any case, why do you disagree with it? What are the cons that highly outweigh the pros for you?

If done correctly, not necessary implanting RFID chips in children but on some belonging, it would be useful for parents to know what their kids are up to, or in the unlikely event they get kidnapped or something, it would be easier to track them down. 

Blastois1994, people post the exact same things about their lives publicly. The information is out there already, provided by ourselves.

Either way, OP, add a source to your post or this will get locked.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

It's going to get locked anyway, because it's clearly bollocks.

As well as being totally implausible, irrational and highly illegal, it's a classic example of the fringe press on the far right in the 'states (I'm looking at you Alex Jones, you fat turd) twisting reality to make arguments that aren't actually supported by anything real. It's true that some schools in the 'states have been issuing students with passes that have RFID chips in them, for the purposes of identifying truancy, but it's rarely done without a general consensus from the parents and never actually put under the skin. It's so clearly a gross exaggeration of reality, and such a poor initial post to boot (read the subforum rules next time, okay), that I have no alternative but to close the topic.

I do know a handful of people who have RFID chips and other microelectronics implanted, but they were volunteers in a pilot that tested direct interfacing between electronics and the human central nervous system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users