» «
Photo

Was Tommy Sicilian

5 replies to this topic
libertycitymobster326
  • libertycitymobster326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by libertycitymobster326, 26 October 2013 - 02:00 AM.

I know Tommy was Italian, but do they say what part of Italy he was from? For example I know Toni and Sal were both Sicilian. The mafia also started in Sicily, so I guess it would makes sense to assume Tommy was also Sicilian...but don't mind me, I'm Italian and I find this stuff interesting.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

I know Tommy was Italian, but do they say what part of Italy he was from? For example I know Toni and Sal were both Sicilian. The mafia also started in Sicily, so I guess it would makes sense to assume Tommy was also Sicilian...but don't mind me, I'm Italian and I find this stuff interesting.

I thought he was Italian American? Hi´s ancestors could be from Sicily though...and Cosa Nostra is not the only mafia, there is others in different regions of Italy and they have own names, Camorra in Campania and ´Ndrangheta in Calabria.

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

He was American. His grandparents or parents were Italian but Tommy is American.

Quagmire123
  • Quagmire123

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

he is either half or three quaters Italian, he also seems to have had bad relations with his mother because when the cops are chasing him he sometimes says "I blame my mother for that" that could be because he wanted to become a 'made man' in the mafia but he wasnt fully Italian because his mother was not Italian.

Lewis Chappers
  • Lewis Chappers

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Lewis Chappers, 29 October 2013 - 12:05 AM.

His descendants were from Italy, though it was unspecified (I believe). Tommy Vercetti, however, was born in Liberty City as stated in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. So you could say hes Italian-American, I guess.

libertycitymobster326
  • libertycitymobster326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

he is either half or three quaters Italian, he also seems to have had bad relations with his mother because when the cops are chasing him he sometimes says "I blame my mother for that" that could be because he wanted to become a 'made man' in the mafia but he wasnt fully Italian because his mother was not Italian.

In real life, only your father has to be Italian to be a made man. John Gotti wasn't even full Italian.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users