» «
Photo

NO STIMULUS CASH!

24 replies to this topic
XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by XxxULTIMATEZxxX, 25 October 2013 - 09:35 PM.

Hi All,
I've been reading on various forums and websites about the $250,000 Stimulus Cash.
It said you will have to install update 1.0.4 to be able to get the $250,000, which I've done...
Rockstar said LAST WEEK that they were releasing the $250,000 early next week (in other words... 3-5 days ago)
Then they said 'some time this week' I'm writing this on Friday at 10PM Of The Week They Said They Would Be Giving Us The Cash!!! The last Working day of the week!!!
Assumig Rockstar don't work on weekends, and previous updates were only set on weekdays.
Rockstar Lied? Or have I just not received the update? I'm getting worried now... Can anyone add any information to give answers to this problem?

Vaymasters
  • Vaymasters

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

I don't think anyone have received the GTA$ yet. It says a lot though about how some devs say they'll do something that should be rather simple to do and yet have take this long to do it and/or having to keep changing when they're going to do it.

I think R* might need to hire some devs who have more experience with online games.

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by TheAzn, 26 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

While you wait, head over to the LSC and do the glitch.

R* will be giving the first $250k after the next patch update in November. Patience. Or glitch. Either way, free money.

Would you rather bitch not getting the free money yet OR bitch after you get the money, buy something then lose it due to a server issue?

AlmightyWooly
  • AlmightyWooly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Two words to as why we haven't received stimulus package... Cheating glitchers..

It has completely screwed up the online economy.. We won't get it till they seal up the money glitches. As with all things, we need balance first.

Just a logical thought.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by DillBagnr, 26 October 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Rockstar said they were going to give us that money when they fixed all of the bugs that led them to decide to give it to us.
They haven't done that yet, so please don't cry.  You can have your candy bar another day.

online economy..

This game does not have an economy, in a real sense.   All income and expenses are set by Rockstar.   Any group of people having more money will not affect anything.

AlmightyWooly
  • AlmightyWooly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Of course it is.. Person A glitches x-amount of gta dolla person b doesn't.. Person A has x amount in bank therefore no point in them 'buying' cash cards .. In a sence rendering it pointless so rockstar will sort out the money glitch then give us the cash n say what good boys we have all been they don't want us making money quickly so they nerf it.. They want us playing for years but they set all the payouts too high to begin with they change their minds.. Crafty r* I've given up playin till it's more stable n all the dust settles

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by XxxULTIMATEZxxX, 27 October 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Two words to as why we haven't received stimulus package... Cheating glitchers..

It has completely screwed up the online economy.. We won't get it till they seal up the money glitches. As with all things, we need balance first.

Just a logical thought.

True

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Rockstar said they were going to give us that money when they fixed all of the bugs that led them to decide to give it to us.
They haven't done that yet, so please don't cry.  You can have your candy bar another day.

online economy..

This game does not have an economy, in a real sense.   All income and expenses are set by Rockstar.   Any group of people having more money will not affect anything.
DillBagnr, I don't think you've grasped what I meant.

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

While you wait, head over to the LSC and do the glitch.

R* will be giving the first $250k after the next patch update in November. Patience. Or glitch. Either way, free money.

Would you rather bitch not getting the free money yet OR bitch after you get the money, buy something then lose it due to a server issue?

None of the LSC glitches work for me :(

QGMC
  • QGMC

AA pro

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Just a logical thought.

I see this as a protest and the GTA community saying "Dear Rockstar, you can go f*ck yourself with your capitalistic views on games, we want IV, the communistic way" 

A/ person is skilled with less time

B/ person is not skilled with more time

A=B, and skill does not matter.

scaryguy12
  • scaryguy12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

yeah, it dont matter if the ecommy is "unbalenced' CUZ  there will nbe cash cards same thing but ur paying

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Just a logical thought.

I see this as a protest and the GTA community saying "Dear Rockstar, you can go f*ck yourself with your capitalistic views on games, we want IV, the communistic way" 

A/ person is skilled with less time
B/ person is not skilled with more time

A=B, and skill does not matter.
I agree. Lets face it, there will ALWAYS be glitches which people exploit for cash, such is life.
I hate how Rockstar reduce mission money so we're nearly forced into buying cash cards, yet they don't release them, if they're desperate for money why don't they shut up and take it?

Hamsterbaffle
  • Hamsterbaffle

Princeps

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Any group of people having more money will not affect anything.

Except the relative cost of ammunition, car insurance, and hospital bills (so really, the cost of everything that matters in Free Roam). If you have $20 million, you just don't have to worry about those things at all. If you have only $20,000, dying really hurts, and buying grenades is expensive. 

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Just a logical thought.

you are so lame Im taking what they got as much as I can before they plug this sh*t hole

dirtyunclechris
  • dirtyunclechris

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

Except the relative cost of ammunition, car insurance, and hospital bills (so really, the cost of everything that matters in Free Roam). If you have $20 million, you just don't have to worry about those things at all. If you have only $20,000, dying really hurts, and buying grenades is expensive.

Agreed. This is why I am refraining from playing free roam with others until me and my crew have a few million. You just can't enjoy it when there's a gnawing feeling that you can't have fun without losing money.
  • Hamsterbaffle likes this

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Agreed. This is why I am refraining from playing free roam with others until me and my crew have a few million. You just can't enjoy it when there's a gnawing feeling that you can't have fun without losing money.

I have been playing alot solo, I am trying to get a great collection of old cars in the game, currently saving for a Z-type and Stinger GT.  I play solo, make some cash, then when I can buy what I want, then go into an online lobby broke.  I too am waiting for glitching to be stabilized, cheaters to be banned and my $500K stimulus.  The game is fun solo and broke.  The hospital bills aren't too terrible now either.  For now, online broke.  Although alot of the great stuff online requires cash, its also fun to slum it.

Kifflom
  • Kifflom

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by Kifflom, 29 October 2013 - 02:05 PM.

online economy..

QFT. It always amazes me how ignorant some fanboys are. An "online economy" posits the existence of a dynamic, open market trading in finite resources. GTAV has none of that, and given the nature of this game, never will.

The phrase is nothing more than a meaningless buzzword thrown out by Rockstar's PR people, who hoped that "online economy" would sound sufficiently serious and technical that idiots would nod dumbly and accept their excuse. It sounds better than saying "we want you suckers to buy cash cards"! And, of course, the PR guys were RIGHT, that's exactly what happened, as we can see here in this thread.

What I'd like to know is whether this whole "glitcher paranoia" (waaaaa ban glitchers they iz ruining mah game) is a genuine social phenomenon, or simply an astroturfed control tactic, engineered by Rockstar so as to deflect blame and criticism away from them and on to the community. I wouldn't put it past them; it's a common psychological technique employed by groups who wish to maintain a hierarchical power relationship over a difficult to control, numerically superior force (you often see it in the prison-industrial system and in various military detainment fields - I should know, as a veteran, I did that sh*t all the time. Divide the inmates and make them work against their own interests -> PROFIT!)

I sure HOPE it's astroturfed, because if it's a genuine, grassroots social phenomenon? God, what a world.

• WBaker likes this

QGMC
  • QGMC

AA pro

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

online economy..

QFT. It always amazes me how ignorant some fanboys are. An "online economy" posits the existence of a dynamic, open market trading in finite resources. GTAV has none of that, and given the nature of this game, never will.

The phrase is nothing more than a meaningless buzzword thrown out by Rockstar's PR people, who hoped that "online economy" would sound sufficiently serious and technical that idiots would nod dumbly and accept their excuse. It sounds better than saying "we want you suckers to buy cash cards"! And, of course, the PR guys were RIGHT, that's exactly what happened, as we can see here in this thread.

What I'd like to know is whether this whole "glitcher paranoia" (waaaaa ban glitchers they iz ruining mah game) is a genuine social phenomenon, or simply an astroturfed control tactic, engineered by Rockstar so as to deflect blame and criticism away from them and on to the community. I wouldn't put it past them; it's a common psychological technique employed by groups who wish to maintain a hierarchical power relationship over a difficult to control, numerically superior force (you often see it in the prison-industrial system and in various military detainment fields - I should know, as a veteran, I did that sh*t all the time. Divide the inmates and make them work against their own interests -> PROFIT!)

I sure HOPE it's astroturfed, because if it's a genuine, grassroots social phenomenon? God, what a world.

Hey boy, here is my like! I highly agree with the second part, true to the point.

Have a great day.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

People should respect both glitchers and legit players.

Me, I'm a $$$ glitcher, but I only glitched $5 million. I don't have a chopper, I don't have a tank, I don't have a buzzard.

I'm not screwing with people online. Of course I like to troll sometimes, but not that Hard sh*t like Tank and stuff. And I don't troll new players below level 10.

And also I like to invite everyone in my $391k apartment, call the strippers and have fun. A lot of new players add me as friend because I'm nice to them.

dailydrummerx
  • dailydrummerx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Why would we respect someone that had to cheat to play a game?
  • Vaymasters likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

I have been playing alot solo, I am trying to get a great collection of old cars in the game, currently saving for a Z-type and Stinger GT.  I play solo, make some cash, then when I can buy what I want, then go into an online lobby broke.  I too am waiting for glitching to be stabilized, cheaters to be banned and my $500K stimulus.  The game is fun solo and broke.  The hospital bills aren't too terrible now either.  For now, online broke.  Although alot of the great stuff online requires cash, its also fun to slum it.

You on Xbox? Me and some friends do races like crazy and mix things up with a few survivals here and there. We sat down for a 2 hour session a couple of nights ago so I could make $500k to buy my Monroe, and succeeded. You're welcome to join us if you want to make some cash a bit faster with a group and not get rammed into oblivion.

OmgFunk
  • OmgFunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Apparently I was banned or sensored from the rockstar support forum for posting the following in response to their repeated delays in the latest 1.05 patch and the stimulus pack . Dear ROCKSTAR, I HEARBY TENDER MY LETTER OF RESIGNATION. I WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO BETA TEST YOUR PRODUCT. AS THE RELEASE OF GHOST IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2013. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT NOTICE.ALTHOUGH PVP MILITARY COMBAT GAMES ARE NOT MY FAVORITE THEME THE DEVELOPERS AND PUBLISHERS SUCH AS INFINITY WARD AND ACTIVISION HAVE PROVEN TO RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY COMPANIES IN REGARDS TO RELEASING WHAT THEY HAVE ADVERTISED. FURTHERMORE THE RELEASE OF WATCHDOG IS TO FOLLOW IN SPRING 2014. BEST REGARDS. I PLAN TO DROP IN FROM TIME TO TIME FOR A CHUCKLE TO SEE HOW MUCH CONTENT AS BEEN RELEASED BY THE HACKERS, MODDERS, AND GLITCHERS THAT SEEM TO ATTRACTED TO YOU PRODUCTS.

Safetytrousers
  • Safetytrousers

I bring flowers

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by Safetytrousers, 01 November 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Apparently I was banned or sensored from the rockstar support forum for posting the following in response to their repeated delays in the latest 1.05 patch and the stimulus pack . 

I'd have banned you too. It's one thing posting that in the general forums, and fair enough, but you would be lucky with that tone to be tolerated on a support section.

Moreover your statement had nothing to do with a support issue. 

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Apparently I was banned or sensored from the rockstar support forum for posting the following in response to their repeated delays in the latest 1.05 patch and the stimulus pack . Dear ROCKSTAR, I HEARBY TENDER MY LETTER OF RESIGNATION. I WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO BETA TEST YOUR PRODUCT. AS THE RELEASE OF GHOST IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2013. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT NOTICE.ALTHOUGH PVP MILITARY COMBAT GAMES ARE NOT MY FAVORITE THEME THE DEVELOPERS AND PUBLISHERS SUCH AS INFINITY WARD AND ACTIVISION HAVE PROVEN TO RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY COMPANIES IN REGARDS TO RELEASING WHAT THEY HAVE ADVERTISED. FURTHERMORE THE RELEASE OF WATCHDOG IS TO FOLLOW IN SPRING 2014. BEST REGARDS. I PLAN TO DROP IN FROM TIME TO TIME FOR A CHUCKLE TO SEE HOW MUCH CONTENT AS BEEN RELEASED BY THE HACKERS, MODDERS, AND GLITCHERS THAT SEEM TO ATTRACTED TO YOU PRODUCTS.

Seeing as this is Rockstar we're talking about... It's hardly surprising.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

I plan to donate mine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users