Am I turning into a psychopath?

58 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

And would constantly punch me in the butthole (Literally)

Did his fist ever break through to the inside of your colon?

No, no it didn't ...But I could feel it between my buttcheeks.

You said "A few weeks later, someone broke his arm outside of school." So that means this all happened at least a few weeks ago. What happened now then? Did that teacher get you a therapist?

No, they didn't get me a therapist, I didn't get expelled or nothing.

I didn't even get yelled at.

That might have been the luckiest thing that ever happened to me.

I got sweet revenge, didn't get punished for it. And now he doesn't even go anywhere near me.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

You said "A few weeks later, someone broke his arm outside of school." So that means this all happened at least a few weeks ago. What happened now then? Did that teacher get you a therapist?

I got sweet revenge, didn't get punished for it. And now he doesn't even go anywhere near me.

So did you even ask the teacher about this? What did he say?

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'm constantly avoiding a man whose son I beat the sh*t out of.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

You did the right thing. Bullies won't stop unless you stand up to them.
I used to be the guy who would beat up bullies. They didn't bully me. But if I saw them messing with someone, I warned them that one time and told them that next time they'll regret it. Usually ended with me having bloody knuckles and them having a bloody nose and mouth. Gotta love MMA training

Oh, big man! Out to prove how much of a hero he is.
Bullies won't stop until you stand up to them? Is that what you think? well let it be known that I would bully and pick on people in school relentlessly; no stronger wannabe-hero or older sibling could prevent us from going back to hurt the little sh*t. Your pseudo-toughness isn't as effective as you think, tough guy.

Doubtful. If I broke your nose or slammed your head into the wall, and I was local, you'd be an idiot to continue your sh*t.
Doubtful. Because I got the sh*t kicked out of me by this guys older brother in High school for picking on his little brother constantly. That didn't stop me.

Yeah, if you did that to my (imaginary) little brother I'd make sure you wouldn't do it a third time.
In other words, 'murder'? Thanks for sharing your murder fantasies on this internet forum. Tell us more of these visions, sicko. Do you hear voices, too?

No. I never said that. And I'm the sicko for sticking up for family while you're perfectly normal for beating the sh*t out of someone's little brother? Right.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Murad96, 26 October 2013 - 11:17 PM.

I'm constantly avoiding a man whose son I beat the sh*t out of.

Ah. Well, I bet his dad beat the sh*t out of him.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I bet Mr.Michelle loves his boy.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

acts of Violence do not make you a psychopath i once smashed a glass cola bottle over a guys head but it does not make me a psycho just means i have a temper you sir sound like a wholesome young man. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by StingrayX, 27 October 2013 - 05:03 PM.

What you did was justifiable. I mean I don't think I would've done anything but he pushed you to your limit. Why do you think you're the psycho, he has issues.

Spoiler

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

You can't ''turn'' into a  psychopath. It's something you're born with.

• Tyler likes this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 30 October 2013 - 01:13 AM.

What? He tried stabbing you with a pen in the head? Yeah, he's lucky he's not drinking his own blood. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

@

Cyper

Ya, tell that to James Holmes...

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

What? He tried stabbing you with a pen in the head? Yeah, he's lucky he's not drinking his own blood. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

@

Cyper

Ya, tell that to James Holmes...

Psychopathy is a personality disorder. There is a lot of factors that has to be considered before you can diagnos someone as a psychopath. I have no clue if James Holmes got that diagnosis. The fact that he have killed a lot of people and that he literally is out of his mind does not make him a psychopath.

• Tyler likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

What you did was justifiable. I mean I don't think I would've done anything but he pushed you to your limit. Why do you think you're the psycho, he has issues.

Spoiler

Haven't been posting too much lately.

And when I did ..It would be in the GTA V section, and with that mind set towards me ..I think it's pretty safe to assume it was an argument about the quality of the game.

And with that 'Knew you were young'. It would also be pretty safe to assume you took my retarded, insecure sarcasm to heart. In which case, good.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Man I wish I had done what you did when I was in school. Came close several times but never did. I regret that now.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

I haven't read the whole topic but thought I'd add my two cents.

This dude was causing you daily stress and physical harm by bullying you. He tried to seriously injure you by stabbing you in the back of your head with a pen. You got angry, as any sane person would and therefore reacted by slamming him against a wall and whatever else. You were able to stay calm for so long despite the serious problems this guy was causing you. You also said that it's not just you who he pisses off.

That said, to sum it up, you're not a psychopath and you're not turning into one. You don't have anger problems from what you're saying.

Don't worry about it. You're in school, which is stressful on its own. With a bully, I can't imagine how stressful each day must have been.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

I dunno man, but some of these topics are turning me into a psychopath I tell you what.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

ITT: most likely pussy virgins acting like hard men

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Spoiler

And when I did ..It would be in the GTA V section, and with that mind set towards me ..I think it's pretty safe to assume it was an argument about the quality of the game.

And with that 'Knew you were young'. It would also be pretty safe to assume you took my retarded, insecure sarcasm to heart. In which case, good.

Nobody took it to heart, it's simply annoying to read your spammy posts.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

acts of Violence do not make you a psychopath i once smashed a glass cola bottle over a guys head but it does not make me a psycho just means i have a temper you sir sound like a wholesome young man. 

That is ridiculous, you cannot say extreme violence is excusable because you can't control your temper.

I had a temper growing up, I think all young men do, but that doesn't make it acceptable. You have to learn to control your violent impulses because they will get you in trouble. You're lucky as sh*t that after smashing a bottle over a guy's head you weren't arrested and charged with assault, GBH or anything like that. Get a grip. 

• JustOneMonth likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Spoiler

Nobody took it to heart, it's simply annoying to read your spammy posts.

Sorry I use an unoriginal sense of humor to cover up my personality flaws.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 21 November 2013 - 04:12 PM.

How come in these stories, the beaten guy never gets or trys revenge, never has a supporting friend, and isn't mad enough to get up and fight, they aways get beaten by the poster's ''mad rage''. They also could be taking fighting classes.

Just an observation.  :whistle:

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

How come in these stories, the beaten guy never gets or trys revenge, never has a supporting friend, and isn't mad enough to get up and fight, they aways get beaten by the poster's ''mad rage''. They also could be taking fighting classes.

I bashed his head against a wall three times and laughed while he cried.

If fire burns you, stop sticking your hand in fire ...Or at least I hope it was your hand ;)

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

If fire burns you, stop sticking your hand in fire ...Or at least I hope it was your hand ;)

Uh, a badass cold killa here! 2kool4sckool!

Im not awnsered by your metaphor/treat. Its that he never thought of defending himself from beeing grabbed, never sought revenge and had no friend to defend here just like every ''enraged'' user in this tread.

I think your story is logical but some ITT are just too forced.

You are a wannabe psychopath/passive agressive, more probably.. But hey, it's common sometimes. Everything around you saying how badass and fun it is to avenge yourself.

/tread

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Im not awnsered by your metaphor/treat. Its that he never thought of defending himself from beeing grabbed, never sought revenge and had no friend to defend here just like every ''enraged'' user in this tread.

You are a wannabe psychopath/passive agressive, more probably.. But hey, it's common sometimes. Everything around you saying how badass and fun it is to avenge yourself.

/tread

And I'm an 'awnsered' by ...Whatever you were trying to spell right there.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

/tread

Got into my cellphone spelling again

You sure are an irritating spammer.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

/tread

Alright, I'm gonna be less of an asshole and actually post a serious response.

Okay, Little Jacob (Sorry, had to...)

This isn't the ghetto, we're not gangsters and we're not like ...Cold f*cking killers.

He bugged me, so I hit him. So now we don't want anything to do with eachother. End of story... I'm not gonna be killed in a drive-by.

I wasn't 'treatening' you ...This is an online forum. You can pretend to be the Pope here and nothing will happen. And how was that even a 'treat' ?

I'm not saying it's fun to take revenge ...It's just stress relieving. I laughed because of the context ...My friend told me one thing, and that was to just let him be and not do anything stupid. And he came back, and what he saw was me, standing next to the guy ...Holding his head and crying.

And that's that. We're done with eachother. And as I said, literally not a single person likes that kid.

If you wanna psycho-analyze someone you have never met, and will probably never meet in real life over an online forum, go ahead ...I won't object.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

/tread

Yeah, such a mystery. I could never have guessed what he was trying to spell there. I wouldn't even try to even think about guessing because such a guess would surely be incorrect because there is NO WAY one could guess what word that was supposed to be.

• JustOneMonth and Frank Brown like this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, such a mystery. I could never have guessed what he was trying to spell there. I wouldn't even try to even think about guessing because such a guess would surely be incorrect because there is NO WAY one could guess what word that was supposed to be.

I can do the guess work ...I simply find being an annoying piece of bumbum to be more ...I don't know. Wouldn't say funnier... But what do I care?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

/tread

Alright, I'm gonna be less of an asshole and actually post a serious response.

Okay, Little Jacob (Sorry, had to...)

This isn't the ghetto, we're not gangsters and we're not like ...Cold f*cking killers.

He bugged me, so I hit him. So now we don't want anything to do with eachother. End of story... I'm not gonna be killed in a drive-by.

I wasn't 'treatening' you ...This is an online forum. You can pretend to be the Pope here and nothing will happen. And how was that even a 'treat' ?

I'm not saying it's fun to take revenge ...It's just stress relieving. I laughed because of the context ...My friend told me one thing, and that was to just let him be and not do anything stupid. And he came back, and what he saw was me, standing next to the guy ...Holding his head and crying.

And that's that. We're done with eachother. And as I said, literally not a single person likes that kid.

If you wanna psycho-analyze someone you have never met, and will probably never meet in real life over an online forum, go ahead ...I won't object.

So witty. Hah, a pope reference. Itz teh interwebz, sure!

You are BEGGING for analyzing by creating a tread called ''Am i turnin' into a psychopath?''.

It's just my opinion. Whatever man. IMO ''stress relieving'' can be way worse for others. Like i said, paying a harder price.

About the cold-blooded part, i was joking. But yeah, f*ck me right?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 21 November 2013 - 11:35 PM.

So witty. Hah, a pope reference. Itz teh interwebz, sure!

You are BEGGING for analyzing by creating a tread called ''Am i turnin' into a psychopath?''.

It's just my opinion. Whatever man. IMO ''stress relieving'' can be way worse for others. Like i said, paying a harder price.

About the cold-blooded part, i was joking. But yeah, f*ck me right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users