Photo

Am I turning into a psychopath?

58 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by IDredMan, 13 February 2015 - 08:32 AM.

I've learned that keeping an online record of a technically off-the-record act of violence is the dumbest idea ever. This dies with me.

• AlexanderS4, Shah Sam, UltraGizmo64 and 5 others like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

No, you're not. You stood up for yourself. If someone f*cks with you, kick their ass. You did the right thing. If you do it to someone who's done nothing to you and take pleasure in it, then you may be.

• Blastoise1994, 600noodles, Revenge of the Donut and 1 other like this

MIGta
  • MIGta

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Get over yourself. You were pushed to the limit and lost it with him. Many would have lost it a lot earlier than you did. This does not mean you are a psycho.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by theadmiral, 25 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Frankly, and with all due respect, the formatting of your post is more worrying than the incident described. Was not sure if it was a poem or story.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I just broke then, I literally broke.
I grabbed him, by the neck.
And smashed his head against a nearby wall 3 times.
I watched him cry as people started to crowd (Surprisingly, not a lot of people).
My best friend, David came and saw me in the act. David was always the one to calm me, so strangely when he saw that ...We both started laughing and laughing so hard.
He was bleeding ...Not heavily, just some small injuries, but still bleeding.

• OG Sunny likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Aside from the fact I felt like I was reading a Zodiac Killer letter, what you did was clearly justified. Just be careful though, there is a thin line between wounding someone and killing someone.

• Blastoise1994 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

So you are saying that some guy stabbed you with a pen and you are the one considering if you are the psycho?
  • Mister Kay, Blastoise1994 and Revenge of the Donut like this

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

You did the right thing. Bullies won't stop unless you stand up to them.
I used to be the guy who would beat up bullies. They didn't bully me. But if I saw them messing with someone, I warned them that one time and told them that next time they'll regret it. Usually ended with me having bloody knuckles and them having a bloody nose and mouth. Gotta love MMA training

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

You're not a psychopath.

What you did, was what you said you did.

You snapped, and the bastard got what he deserved really.

I actually think the guy was the psychopath. Taking a run at you to stab you with a pen? Oh yea, HE is the one who isn't right in the head.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself

No way are you a psychopath

Another way of looking at the problem is that you got sweet justice.

Let's not forget that he was stabbing you with a pen!

Because you acted in the way you did, hopefully there will not be anymore problems

Everyone has a limit for the sh*t they can take.

Assholes like him deserve what they get...

Don't worry about it

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

If someone stabbed me with a pen, I'd stab a shard of glass into their f*cking neck. I'm not even joking, you are not a psychopath. 

GTAover9000
  • GTAover9000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

I've choked people for less.

But I'm not a bad ass or a psychopath. Just very easy to annoy.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Yes, you're a psychopath.

These online-sessions aren't cheap, so you better have some money.

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

if you were a psychopath you wouldn't have snapped. 

• JustOneMonth likes this

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Ethiopia

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

And would constantly punch me in the butthole (Literally)

Did his fist ever break through to the inside of your colon?

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

You said "A few weeks later, someone broke his arm outside of school." So that means this all happened at least a few weeks ago. What happened now then? Did that teacher get you a therapist?

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by Jinkla, 26 October 2013 - 02:05 AM.

I used to be the guy who would beat up bullies. They didn't bully me. But if I saw them messing with someone, I warned them that one time and told them that next time they'll regret it. Usually ended with me having bloody knuckles and them having a bloody nose and mouth. Gotta love MMA training

Oh, big man! Out to prove how much of a hero he is.
Bullies won't stop until you stand up to them? Is that what you think? well let it be known that I would bully and pick on people in school relentlessly; no stronger wannabe-hero or older sibling could prevent us from going back to hurt the little sh*t. Your pseudo-toughness isn't as effective as you think, tough guy.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Bullies won't stop until you stand up to them? Is that what you think? well let it be known that I would bully and pick on people in school relentlessly; no stronger wannabe-hero or older sibling could prevent us from going back to hurt the little sh*t. Your pseudo-toughness isn't as effective as you think, tough guy.

Doubtful. If I broke your nose or slammed your head into the wall, and I was local, you'd be an idiot to continue your sh*t.

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

You're not a psychopath, you are someone whos been pushed too far by someone who needed to lay off for a long time.

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Honestly I'm kind of jealous and wish I had the balls to stand up to kids who f*cked with me in school. If anything ignoring the problem and letting it persist will drive you closer to psycopathy.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Doubtful. If I broke your nose or slammed your head into the wall, and I was local, you'd be an idiot to continue your sh*t.
Doubtful. Because I got the sh*t kicked out of me by this guys older brother in High school for picking on his little brother constantly. That didn't stop me.

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Don't take this the wrong way dude, but I'm pretty sure that means you're an asswipe.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Doubtful. Because I got the sh*t kicked out of me by this guys older brother in High school for picking on his little brother constantly. That didn't stop me.

Yeah, if you did that to my (imaginary) little brother I'd make sure you wouldn't do it a third time.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

So basically being bullied by your classmate and trying to defend yourself is already called a psychopath? I don't understand this society these days, such minor iterations can become a major offense. To be honest you're not a psychopath, you are just trying to defend yourself from that asshole. Don't wrong yourself.

• JustOneMonth likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

You should have kicked the little sh*t the first time he tried to stab you with something. I mean, stabbing someone in the back of the head? Really? And this kid gets away with it? Where the hell are the teachers???

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

So maybe you're just an idiot

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

had to go see Mr. Michelle (And yes, we all made fun of his female name behind his back)

You f*cking asshole.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:27 AM Edited by Jinkla, 26 October 2013 - 07:29 AM.

Yeah, if you did that to my (imaginary) little brother I'd make sure you wouldn't do it a third time.
In other words, 'murder'? Thanks for sharing your murder fantasies on this internet forum. Tell us more of these visions, sicko. Do you hear voices, too?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by Blastoise1994, 26 October 2013 - 08:01 AM.

If it was me I wouldn't straight up murder you but I'd damn well make you suffer. Maybe I'd break both of your arms with a cinder block, lock you in a closet full of angry, rabid stray cats or take you out deep in the woods, tie you to a tree and leave you there to rot. Pieces of sh*t like you deserve no better than the worst kind of treatment. If your tiny penis massive ego needs to be stroked that badly there are far more constructive ways to go about that than abusing the weak.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

I don't think it's possible to become one at your age. You should look up the definition of words you don't know the meaning of instead of throwing them around.

I don't think what you did was in any way justified, but I do understand that people have their limits and this kind of behavior is condoned by most\many people unfortunately (as evidenced by the replies in this thread). Luckily for you there weren't really any consequences for what you did, but don't expect this to work every time someone messes with you. Some people are crazy and will seek revenge, and when people respond to violence with violence it usually escalates (you acted more violently than the other guy and this is typical). You should always seek non-violent alternatives even if they make you look like a coward in the end. You never know what the other guy might do if you respond with violence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users