Quantcast

» «
Photo

I wish there was Honest Jobs in the Game...

12 replies to this topic
ChAirForceKilla
  • ChAirForceKilla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

I would honestly create a second character and play an honest role if possible missions as a Cop, Fire Fighter, EMT, Military, Farmer, Store Clerk, Taxi Driver etc... Even if it involves trying to stop other from completing their illegal crimes/missions.

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by Plug In Baby81, 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

if only they'd bring back taxi and vigilante missions and such. i would love to have some honest work options as well :)

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Silent B.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

I halfway agree.. at least as an alternative ways to make money
  • wallpaper42 likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Go into a store and kill the clerk.  Take their place behind the counter.  Wait for another player to come in and say 'How can I help you?'

• Goldmine Sucks likes this

Morganthaler
  • Morganthaler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Morganthaler, 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Go into a store and kill the clerk.  Take their place behind the counter.  Wait for another player to come in and say 'How can I help you?'

Player pulls out shotgun and aims it at clerk.  Clerk pulls out mini-gun, says "not today, punk."   :D

• Goldmine Sucks and Car Lover like this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

When creating a character and having the option to put points into legal work, I had assumed this would be the case.  I'm kinda suprised it was not included. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Brilliant doing this right now

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Go to Susie's house --> Help deliver puppies --> "Oh no, one puppy is sick" --> take puppy to vet --> $75 Payout / 25 RP

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

I kind of though that my character had a day job doing something boring, but after work they were an assassin / vigilante. 

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Yeah the more things, the better. This is GTA online after all and there should be a variety of job roles available. 

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Player pulls out shotgun and aims it at clerk.  Clerk pulls out mini-gun, says "not today, punk."   :D

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

I have an honest job in real life, which takes up 50+ hours of my life every week. Why in the f*cking world would I want to simulate that sh*t over again on a ps3 when I'm trying to wind down from a job. That's just stupid.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

I would get an in-game 9-5 job in an office, then post idiotic topics on here all day saying things like

"The people who call themselves 'legit players' are not the legit ones, I am!  They're taking advantage of game mechanics that let you rob people and stick up stores and do illegal missions!  I'm working for my money as was intended.  Oh and I heard that R* is banning everyone that doesn't have a legit in-game job to a cheater lobby."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users