» «
Photo

Stinger GT...Just Say No!

67 replies to this topic
DDBX337
  • DDBX337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by DDBX337, 25 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

So...lets just say I've come into enough GTA $ to be a little reckless...FINE...I glitched a million.  With that million...I bought a car I'd never seen because, well, I'd never seen it.  The reason I've never seen it, as it turns out, is because it's not worth the money.  So kids...todays lesson...avoid the stinger GT.  Full ups under the hood is still slow.  There are no body mods so it's going to look the way it looks when you get it (less paint and rims). 

$875k + Cost of Ups Lesson:  Don't buy it. 

...If only there were a way to get my money back :/

• Canucks555 and swagbro like this

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

lol it's a classic car... why would you expect it to handle like one of the modern super cars? did you bother to read about it before glitching a mill to buy it?

i have one and love it. drive it around for the awesome looks and still goes almost 200 mph top speed.

next time buy an adder and put chrome on it. that'll totally be up your alley, you'll fit in with the other morons :)
  • /Tuomaz, 007Nick700, biggsull and 5 others like this

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Or, here's a thought: buy whatever the diddly damned f*ck you want with your money.
  • GotDjent?, GTALegion, Plug In Baby81 and 1 other like this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Or, here's a thought: buy whatever the diddly damned f*ck you want with your money.

True.

KoingWolf
  • KoingWolf

If Found: Return to Online Section

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

If you glitched once, just glitch again?

In any case I agree entirely, Stinger is by far one of the worse expensive cars you can get. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

We shouldn't buy the Stinger GT simply because you don' t like it? How about you go f*ck yourself.

• Axe_Gaijin, /Tuomaz and Plug In Baby81 like this

DDBX337
  • DDBX337

Crackhead

• Members

Lol no Adder for me and you can hold the Chrome too.  And no...I didn't read up much...I just scooped it but because I wanted something a little more rare.  I need to pit it against a Monroe and see which does better.

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

i think it outperforms the monroe but i could be wrong... monroe looks awesome too. but never buy classic cars for performance. they are more for looks if anything!
  • billypilgrim69 likes this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I have to buy one because I'm getting the Grotti Collection, I haven't brought a car in ages because I need all my Grotti's to be together :(

• DDBX337 likes this

DDBX337
  • DDBX337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I'll agree with that...and let me say this in light of my OP...the GT is sharp looking...and the charm stops there.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

The Stinger GT is Shelby Daytona...you can't hate it! You must love it!

I wish I had more Space in my garages. Rockstar, let us buy additional garages to our houses, for GOD SAKE!!! I want much more cars I have now, but I can't replace my fully tuned cars in which I invest more than 100.000$!

• DDBX337 likes this

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

I wish I had more Space in my garages. Rockstar, let us buy additional garages to our houses, for GOD SAKE!!! I want much more cars I have now, but I can't replace my fully tuned cars in which I invest more than 100.000$!

Nope, more of a '60s Ferrari GTO. Rear end is identical to the Stinger GT.

jhZgG7uyHslpG.jpg

With that said, it's my favorite car. Most legit looking car in the game IMO.

• tommy_lins and billypilgrim69 like this

Greysands
  • Greysands

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I grinded my a$$ off for mine.  No regrets.  It is slower than all the cars in its class.  But for the love of god it's a beautiful car.  

• /Tuomaz, tommy_lins and billypilgrim69 like this

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by BosHog, 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Nothing worse than spending the cash and instantly hating the car. Nowhere near the same level but I bought a Feltzer and its dull as dishwater. Surano is much, much better. Wish I had picked that first time round.

gamer5000
  • gamer5000

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I also bought this car and its amazing.
Especially the sound is wonderful
  • Murktality likes this

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

So...lets just say I've come into enough GTA $ to be a little reckless...FINE...I glitched a million.  With that million...I bought a car I'd never seen because, well, I'd never seen it.  The reason I've never seen it, as it turns out, is because it's not worth the money.  So kids...todays lesson...avoid the stinger GT.  Full ups under the hood is still slow.  There are no body mods so it's going to look the way it looks when you get it (less paint and rims). 

$875k + Cost of Ups Lesson:  Don't buy it. 

...If only there were a way to get my money back :/

a mill?  amateur hour is in liberty city son

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Nothing worse than spending the cash and instantly hating the car. Nowhere near the same level but I bought a Feltzer and its dull as dishwater. Surano is much, much better. Wish I had picked that first time round.

oooo i disagree the feltzer is my fav sports car.  looks sick fully modded

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Bought a classic muscle car expecting it to be as fast as the super cars just because it was expensive.. What a tool. Just go buy an adder and entity, paint them chrome and give them money sign rims like every other glitching toddler. 

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

I love my Stinger GT, I think it is by far the best looking Classic Sports Car in the game, not many people have bought it so you don't see it very often if at all... and best of all, those that do buy it can't f*ck it up by putting a carbon hood on it and making it look like a cheapo two tone fast and furious car.

Seriously, do people just scroll to the bottom of the mod list and choose whatever is there? most expensive must mean best, right? Some cars look great with the Carbon mods, but don't ruin everything with carbon everywhere and a ridiculous spoiler on the back, have a little variety and taste!

Rant over.

• NudasPriest likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

I have the stinger and the gt

I like them

Everyone has these cheesy super cars

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

oooo i disagree the feltzer is my fav sports car.  looks sick fully modded

I has the worst looking spoiler in the game and the drive is so uneventful I could fall asleep at the wheel. 

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Oh look, someone with no taste.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Can't you just grab it during the Death From Above mission and glitch it into your garage?

No sense in spending that much on one measly car, R* is stupid as f*ck.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Nope, more of a '60s Ferrari GTO. Rear end is identical to the Stinger GT.

jhZgG7uyHslpG.jpg

With that said, it's my favorite car. Most legit looking car in the game IMO.

Hm yeah, you are right. It's also from Grotti, which is Ferrari Ingame.Still prefer the Daytona over the Ferrari :D

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 October 2013 - 09:30 PM.

You`re doing it wrong, OP.

You must buy 10 Adders, paint all of them with Chrome and you absolutely MUST put the $ rims on them.

Nothing screams "I am classy" more than the above, trust me.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Haha. They are pretty similar. I love them both equally. :highfive:

SinfulGroove
  • SinfulGroove

Knight

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

How can you not instantly jizz your pants at the sound of the stingers engine?

are you even a man?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by AfterDeath, 26 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night of the week for me.

Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.

Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
  • blk95ta and ShanksMcShankly like this

DarkxMaterials
  • DarkxMaterials

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

I bought it and I like it :)

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by blk95ta, 26 October 2013 - 04:47 PM.

i like the regular stinger better

0_0.jpg

"the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. Less than 100 were made. My father spent 3 years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion...."

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage"

I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night of the week for me.

Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.

Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...

you would not be a self indulgant wiener sir, you'd be a connoisseur. 

• ShanksMcShankly likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users