Quantcast

» «
Photo

RockStar Great at making games, Crappy at keeping fans updated.

6 replies to this topic
Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

GOTY

Now how about keeping us a little bit more informed as far as patches, updates? Stimulus?

"early next week" is Friday?

Just saying, -would it be that hard to just keep us in the know a little better? 

-The stillness just seems odd to me.

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

That sounds like a cool story

• Snoop_Willy likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Ya know there was an update today, right?

Otherwise, cool story.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

OP confirmed for fa**ot

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 25 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

In general I've noticed that customer support and PR is hardly in the know themselves when it comes to the game companies they service.

You might not know of it but there was a big deal about Halo 4's specialization unlocks. The codes were given out by Microsoft yet whenever you went to support for one due to not recieving one as promised, you'd be directed to the other's support. 343 directed you to Microsoft and Microsoft directed you to 343.

It was ridiculous.

I have noticed that Rockstar has been taking more care to update their game than most studios do, and hardly anyone here is giving them credit for that. 

HOAXi
  • HOAXi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

GOTY

Now how about keeping us a little bit more informed as far as patches, updates? Stimulus?

"early next week" is Friday?

Just saying, -would it be that hard to just keep us in the know a little better? 

-The stillness just seems odd to me.

What's the point with getting news if you don't read it...

Snoop_Willy
  • Snoop_Willy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

In general I've noticed that customer support and PR is hardly in the know themselves when it comes to the game companies they service.

You might not know of it but there was a big deal about Halo 4's specialization unlocks. The codes were given out by Microsoft yet whenever you went to support for one due to not recieving one as promised, you'd be directed to the other's support. 343 directed you to Microsoft and Microsoft directed you to 343.

It was ridiculous.

I have noticed that Rockstar has been taking more care to update their game than most studios do, and hardly anyone here is giving them credit for that. 

I have to agree with them at least being decent about keeping us in the know, obviously alot of people never bought Payday 2. No console updates have been put out when the pc has 10/11 of them and they hardly even mention consoles other than "we're trying" (not word for word of course). So I do commend them for keeping us in the loop, no matter if the response isnt one we want to hear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users