Easter Egg Hunt!

612 replies to this topic
t-togg
  • t-togg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

still no results?

has anyone fully explored the windpark? as the alien hunters scopes are directly pointed at it and the top of mt chiliad?

also, can somebody give me the exact position of that unopenable mine door?

• Emin76 likes this

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

What I understood from other people posting about the epsilons:
Lake is a mirror
Apples and peaches come from that lake and become an eagle/(eagles?)
The eagle is near the egg

My thoughts
Statue with eagle and egg in LS. Not sure if it's next to the maze bank..

There are three squares on he mural,
the first one being a sign of the fact that they want us to complete the game at 100% (that's what you need to see ufo's).
The egg has got to do something with the Epsilon tracts since they talk about an egg. That's why there's five crosses on the mountain as well (the hidden epsilons) and there's only 10/15 everyone can find.
And what we get at the end is the jetpack.
I think there's a reason why it's the last, third square.

t-togg
  • t-togg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

another try:

one grafitti says "the answer is in front of US" with the US being underlined.

could that lead us to the US airlines -> the airport? there are tons of ladders and doors etc. has the airport been exlored well?

i just started doing that and almost shat my pants when one of the doors i tried actually opened. you can walk through one of the buildings but it only leads to the roof.(the door is when you enter the airport through the gate near the flight school on your left there will be a big staircase. its just above.

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

another try:

could that lead us to the US airlines -> the airport? there are tons of ladders and doors etc. has the airport been exlored well?
i just started doing that and almost shat my pants when one of the doors i tried actually opened. you can walk through one of the buildings but it only leads to the roof.(the door is when you enter the airport through the gate near the flight school on your left there will be a big staircase. its just above.

Gonna check that one. I think it should be pretty well explored though. The graffiti could be just nothing. Could we get a link?

t-togg
  • t-togg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

another try:

Gonna check that one. I think it should be pretty well explored though. The graffiti could be just nothing. Could we get a link?

its near the hippy camp.

you can enter a couple of rooms in devin westons hangar at the airport and there seems to be a hidden room at the end of the hallway.

it has a big gate that is half closed and therefore you cant enter it. but it even shows up on the map. it has a forklift placed right before it but it is not possible to open the gate with it sadly. but maybe there is a diffenent way into this room?

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by neku_neku, 26 October 2013 - 12:58 PM.

another try:

its near the hippy camp.

you can enter a couple of rooms in devin westons hangar at the airport and there seems to be a hidden room at the end of the hallway.

it has a big gate that is half closed and therefore you cant enter it. but it even shows up on the map. it has a forklift placed right before it but it is not possible to open the gate with it sadly. but maybe there is a diffenent way into this room?

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

another try:

its near the hippy camp.

has anyone ever thought that the graffiti is a message from the people asking for help??

think about when homeless' hold up signs saying "please help" well the graffiti message "some look left, some look right, the answer is right infront of us" could be like that think about it from a homeless' point of view some of the homeless look left some of them look right, the answer is right infront of us. YOU are infront of the message when you read it in-game and it looks like someone asking for help, if I remember correctley the person in the graffiti is also crying which indicates they need help. im not saying there is something you can interact with here to help the homeless people but what if it is nothing more than a common "help us by donating" message which has confused everybody.

IMO "the answer is infront of US" refers to you standing infront of the message asking you to donate money to the homeless ingame (which i dont think you can) so its probably just a clever bit of graffiti to make the area look more interesting

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 26 October 2013 - 03:04 PM.

has anyone ever thought that the graffiti is a message from the people asking for help??

think about when homeless' hold up signs saying "please help" well the graffiti message "some look left, some look right, the answer is right infront of us" could be like that think about it from a homeless' point of view some of the homeless look left some of them look right, the answer is right infront of us. YOU are infront of the message when you read it in-game and it looks like someone asking for help, if I remember correctley the person in the graffiti is also crying which indicates they need help. im not saying there is something you can interact with here to help the homeless people but what if it is nothing more than a common "help us by donating" message which has confused everybody.

IMO "the answer is infront of US" refers to you standing infront of the message asking you to donate money to the homeless ingame (which i dont think you can) so its probably just a clever bit of graffiti to make the area look more interesting

^this

But also this

another try:

You shoud look behind the person, there's tent and its remind me a spot near the Mt.Chiliad where these people are. With sign like "We can change the world" or something like this.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Audrey .. The 15 tracts turned out to be an error on the social club and has since been fixed .

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Audrey .. The 15 tracts turned out to be an error on the social club and has since been fixed .

Oh well. It should mean the five glyphs on the mountain then.. which I don't quite get because only 3 flying UFOs exist..

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Where is the Graffiti that says " the answer is right in front of us"?

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Where is the Graffiti that says " the answer is right in front of us"?

http://socialclub.ro...0b0i-IXpeQ2-4HA

jake.mackay97
  • jake.mackay97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

right don't know if this has been brought up or what and I know how touchy eople are being about this subject so don't shhot me for trying to help but if you look at the mural on mt chiliad the x boxes one is a rectangle and the others fit the glyphs on the mountin(the white ones) but there isn't one for the rectangle box was maybe thinking this was the entrance also the mural defo ovelaps just the mountin on the side were the glyphs are ive seen it on other threads.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by POWA, 27 October 2013 - 12:10 AM.

The 'US' most likely refers to the 'US' in the hippy camp which is a circle with 3 stars around it. I don't know what that refers to, but I was thinking maybe it has to do with the trailor park and the talent show stage where it has 3 different lights that most likely represent each character's color. Just a thought. This post has a pic and reference to it.

http://gtaforums.com...l/?p=1063898459

Here is just the pic (not my pic):

http://socialclub.ro...vzky8LVn8f24I4g

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Ok so I had a dream last night. I got down in the Zancudo elevator and pushed a big red button! Mt Chiliad started spewing out lava then exploded and dissapeared into the sea.
I think I might be onto something here lol :p

Roymgp14afca
  • Roymgp14afca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

http://www.reddit.co..._back_on_track/

This 'jetpack' code gives me fresh hope theres something left to be find

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

http://www.reddit.co..._back_on_track/

This 'jetpack' code gives me fresh hope theres something left to be find

Same here..
But I'm more into solving the mystery rather than flying on the actual jetpack. But I also guess that's how most people feel too

zIRELENTLESS
  • zIRELENTLESS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hi guys... Just joind to see if anyone has already seen it but I don't think its been mentioned

Ok has anybody looked at the cemetery on the way out of Los santos on the west side of the map???
Was flying around there in GTAO and noticed a smallish pond with an island in the middle with a tomb on its own with a small piece of dirt set off to the side of it..... The thing that's got me thinking here is the shape of the pond and the path ways around it from a top down view look almost identical to the monument in the hippy camp... Some one take a look... Maybe with the space docker lights on it in the dark... It looks big enough to have writing on it .. But it's blank .. But the texture on it and the secluded location (on a small island In the middle of a pond) really makes it stand out... Especially the way the dirt patch looks about the same size as a car ... And on the hippy monument it has a large red circle with a smaller red cir
Cle next to it... And looks almost identical... I thinks I'm on to something here... If u guys can't find it add me on Xbox live and I'll show u where it is tomorrow ..... Thinking it could be maybe CJ's tomb and will have a jet pack in it

Oswin
  • Oswin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Don't give up guys!

zIRELENTLESS
  • zIRELENTLESS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by zIRELENTLESS, 27 October 2013 - 02:00 AM.

Has anybody tried airlifting the Space Docker with a Cargo Bob and dropping it on one of the ufo ? ... Risky if it fails because you will loose it.

Fl4wl3ssl0g1c
  • Fl4wl3ssl0g1c

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

I've been searching around forums, reading ideas.  Among all the far off ideas are some good questions being asked.  Has anybody discovered any reasons for all of the random blue dot friends throughout the map that seemingly do nothing?  I've probably come across 4 or 5.   Somehow my points of interest were deleted, so I don't remember all the names, but there is I believe, Jane in the park right beside Baygor, as well as the picket sign protester in the desert, Zombie, and others..

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

Has anyone tried to parachute into the openings on the central pier of the bridge over the mouth of Cassidy Creek? The bridge where the awkward space ship part was. Just seems a bit odd as they don't offer much aesthetically from an architectural point of view.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by neku_neku, 27 October 2013 - 06:59 AM.

Has anybody tried airlifting the Space Docker with a Cargo Bob and dropping it on one of the ufo ? ... Risky if it fails because you will loose it.

never tried it.. but is it risky? just turn off autosave and load your game again if fail.. you will never lose it

Nick00112
  • Nick00112

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Whats the mystery ????? Doing heads innnnnn !!!

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

another try:

its near the hippy camp.

you can see the graffiti message "some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of us" at the hobo camp tunnel. Suprisingly when you walk straight inside of the camp, you can see a secret message (in blue color) in front of you. have you all read it yet? :O

Nick00112
  • Nick00112

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

No can u please send a photo of where on the map ??

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by neku_neku, 27 October 2013 - 07:32 AM.

*****spoiler alert****

at the number 6Bail-Bond-Missions.png

Nick00112
  • Nick00112

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Thanks man gunna jump on now stay on the forum will help each other out brother

Nick00112
  • Nick00112

Player Hater

• Members