Photo

Easter Egg Hunt!

613 replies to this topic
MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Ill make a summary of what was found in my previous thread.

Hopefully all my little hunters come back.

But at least now we have a fresh thread, easy to read, no clutter.

Its a shame we can lock trolls out, but there you go..

• EnthusedDeath, stoleneastern, OpTic DevilDog9 and 1 other like this

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Ill make a summary of what was found in my previous thread.

Hopefully all my little hunters come back.

But at least now we have a fresh thread, easy to read, no clutter.

Its a shame we can lock trolls out, but there you go..

Fizzle checking in!

I absolutely loved reading your mystery thread, sans trolls.

I clip my quotes and do not post repetitive nonsense. I'm excited to see where this one goes!

Best of luck everyone!

• FoxtrotCharlie likes this

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

After talking with the OP this fresh topic can stay, as long as it is based on the OP's own theories and the team continue here. The moment it degrades into the other topic it will be locked again. 

:^:

• SkunkonToast, Levano and MysteryOf V like this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm back V lets keep this clean this time guys. And a thanks again Kirsty for understanding.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

So guys, I managed to get a new topic on this hunt going.

If youre new here then welcome, and this is all about the hunt for the mystery easter egg that resides in GTAV.

If youre here from my previous thread, then welcome back.

I will post a summary of everything that has been found so far.

Thanks everyone. And welcome.

Oswin
  • Oswin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

Let's do this! 

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Ill have a full summary soon guys, its a lot to read through so bare with me.

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yay new topic away from the trolls

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by Nehocbelac, 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Lets summarize findings in first thread? (Btw I've read everything in first thread)

Just realized you are summarizing mystery

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I was coming back.. . but F* this. I'm not reading a half page of posts just to catch up.  ;)

King_Fuzz
  • King_Fuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

Could someone post a link to, or upload some recording of te morse code/clicks/pops/UFO sounds or anything that might be associated with the mystery? I'm pretty keen to put them through a spectrograph to see what the frequency response looks like. Sometimes pictures can come up in sounds. Maybe there are clues in te sounds of GTAV?

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Could someone post a link to, or upload some recording of te morse code/clicks/pops/UFO sounds or anything that might be associated with the mystery? I'm pretty keen to put them through a spectrograph to see what the frequency response looks like. Sometimes pictures can come up in sounds. Maybe there are clues in te sounds of GTAV?

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by J187, 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Ok.. so I still think this is something. Sure, it could just be various progger initials and whatnot, but it must be something... it's like there is random writing on a bunch of other buildings like this. 

BuildingWriting_zps4ce94437.jpg

• Gta5Girl84 likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Ahh I like your thinking. I know Aphex Twin did alot of this. Actually come to think of it isn't windowlicker on the soundtrack.

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

hey there, started a week ago with the OP's Original thread and just finished reading it today.....to find out it got locked about an hour ago.

So hear is to hoping we find more info and all that jazz
I'm not repeating sh*t that has already said and hope to help out

• WrathChildz likes this

wwkayaker
  • wwkayaker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

this weekend im going to type tje epsilon tracts verbatim and start playing around. I have a theroy that the tracts themselves mean nothing and are just random gibberish with a message hidden inside it. Like prison gangs do with letters from the outside.
  • danny8oy8ill likes this

AndreyTTT
  • AndreyTTT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Pretty interesting reddit page with more info. Excuse me if that was already mentioned. I'm really into solving this. 84%. Almost there.

http://www.reddit.co..._back_on_track/

grandma_maa
  • grandma_maa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Glad to see a new thread that will hopefully have a little more luck than the others on this site.  In regards to the Epsilon tracts, I foud this link on Reddit and it has them all here for you ready to view:

http://pastebin.com/SEkBLVeH

Also, to OP and any others who care, you might want to check this out for a good collection of the information already gathered by other threads.  I don't know how it lines up with your own personal theory but if it helps it all then I guess its worth a look.

http://gtaforums.com...ew-and-updated/

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

this weekend im going to type tje epsilon tracts verbatim and start playing around. I have a theroy that the tracts themselves mean nothing and are just random gibberish with a message hidden inside it. Like prison gangs do with letters from the outside.

Already typed out. I'll save you a LOT of time. :)

http://gtaforums.com...silon +theories

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

http://gtaforums.com...mystery-solved/

the original thread.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 25 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Good luck OP, it's hard to keep a clean topic on this forum ! 

I hope to get it solved with you guys. :)

Livewire1
  • Livewire1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Livewire1, 25 October 2013 - 09:43 PM.

Hey guys, I signed up especially to share this with you, I think you need to be searching the Humane Labs top to bottom, a user in the last thread said that he was going to investigate some vents he found between building 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5, it's the only two buildings you can run between) so I decided to do the same, the vents are nothing, however, whils't I was jumping around the small alley between the buildings my game glitched, allowing me to see straight through the floor, the glitch lasted about 30 seconds.

This revealed a layout of rooms (i don't have a picture sorry! I didn't have enough time) but I studied the layout of the rooms for the full length of time through a scope, I couldn't see any objects inside the rooms but there was seriously quite a load of them down there, it's all 1 level below the ground you can run on outside.

The rooms span the distance from the buildings at the north east then come south and underneath the numbered buildings.

I know this sounds like I'm a troll so I'll explain exactly how i did it in hope that someone can re-create it, I had invinsibillity on and super jump, i was standing between the two numbered buildings trying to jump into the vents (from the ground up), I missed, and landed on the stairs leading out of the alley, this caused the cops. who were currently after me to have no idea where I went, It was like I was moved into a different instance from outside, hence why the cops couldnt get me.

I'll have a go at trying to recreate it again tonight and I'll be sure to take a picture if I manage to do so.

(Also I'm not confusing this with the room you can see down into through the glass, that was seperate from these rooms and there was about 20 more of them!)

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys, I signed up especially to share this with you, I think you need to be searching the Humane Labs top to bottom, a user in the last thread said that he was going to investigate some vents he found between building 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5, it's the only two buildings you can run between) so I decided to do the same, the vents are nothing, however, whils't I was jumping around the small alley between the buildings my game glitched, allowing me to see straight through the floor, the glitch lasted about 30 seconds.

This revealed a layout of rooms (i don't have a picture sorry! I didn't have enough time) but I studied the layout of the rooms for the full length of time through a scope, I couldn't see any objects inside the rooms but there was seriously quite a load of them down there, it's all 1 level below the ground you can run on outside.

The rooms span the distance from the buildings at the North East along and underneath the numbered buildings.

That could be just the area that you would be in the humain labs heist
some one else from the last thread glitched down there and the rooms are still present but you could not do anything.
a couple of rooms and I believe an elevator that opens but does not go any where.

Now that same guy also mentioned a Garage door opening up at that same spot
have you noticed anything around that area you were at, I'm at work currently but I will try when I get home

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM.

Yep just the rooms from the heist, i've already glitched under it, nothing at all, and we can't enter in the room we're stuck. And the garage is empty, nothing in there and nothing to do.

Livewire1
  • Livewire1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Livewire1, 25 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

There's a chance it could just be the heist stuff yes but I thought it was worth a mention, I also checked out the two garages that open but they're just that, garages.

Ah right, sorry to get your hopes up guys!

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

As someone mentioned in the other thread, I think the flashing light at the Weazel Theater should be looked into more to see if it is morris code. If I had a capture device, I would video it myself.

You can also view the flashing light from the Observatory with a sniper. It's not as defined though as it would be if you were hoving by the UFO at FZ.

Arson24
  • Arson24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by Arson24, 25 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

There's a chance it could just be the heist stuff yes but I thought it was worth a mention, I also checked out the two garages that open but they're just that, garages.

Ah right, sorry to get your hopes up guys!

Yep just the rooms from the heist, i've already glitched under it, nothing at all, and we can't enter in the room we're stuck. And the garage is empty, nothing in there and nothing to do.

ahh makes sense, there are a couple of garages that open throughout the city with nothing in them

Everything is helpful but always nice to know that some has covered it so you dont drive your self nutz trying to figure it out hahaha
  • WrathChildz likes this

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

As someone mentioned in the other thread, I think the flashing light at the Weazel Theater should be looked into more to see if it is morris code. If I had a capture device, I would video it myself.

You can also view the flashing light from the Observatory with a sniper. It's not as defined though as it would be if you were hoving by the UFO at FZ.

Me. I found the light. I"m not sure if it's anything though. But it is interesting. 

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Yeah, here is an old reddit thread about it.

http://www.reddit.co...weazel_theater/

King_Fuzz
  • King_Fuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Will post the spectrograph findings tonight. If anyone has any sounds in particular they would like me to look at, let me know.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users