Photo

Thanks for the heists R*..

79 replies to this topic
Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

LMAO @Sony fanboys. Do u ever notice it's never the M$ guys blasting the PS4. I think some are upset with the choice they made 7 years ago and now don't wanna switch.. lololololol

As for the topic at hand. I think that the heist/beach bum will be out around the 29th (battlefield 4 release). I think we will start to see DLC around the time the next gens come out, probably closer to Nov. 22, just because it is farther away
  • Kayli likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

inb4 heists are crap and forums turn into a sh*tstorm

ocktos
  • ocktos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Now that im firmly convinced there will be no heists. I'm done with this boring game. see you on XBOXONE.  Thanks for wasting my time R*,  Thanks for taking my money. Thanks for delaying everything. I will move on and load my shotgun and blow the discs into smithereens. Now if you'll excuse, i need to go home and put some water in dan housers mommas dish.   DONE.

3jT26eg.png

Damn OP that was a fast upload to Youtube. 

i'd smack the sh*t outa my kid if he did something like that to something i went out of my way to buy for him..... WTF is this kid doing, hes trying to act all tough breaking a toy he clearly got from his parents.... Man those are moments if i was a kid i'd get a foot in the ass, but not adays... kids just cry like little bitches and act lke the worlds after them, and they all feel self entitled

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by AJ Lee, 25 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

LMAO @Sony fanboys. Do u ever notice it's never the M$ guys blasting the PS4. I think some are upset with the choice they made 7 years ago and now don't wanna switch.. lololololol

That's because they can't blast the PS4.

i'd smack the sh*t outa my kid if he did something like that to something i went out of my way to buy for him..... WTF is this kid doing, hes trying to act all tough breaking a toy he clearly got from his parents.... Man those are moments if i was a kid i'd get a foot in the ass, but not adays... kids just cry like little bitches and act lke the worlds after them, and they all feel self entitled

Damn right bro, I'd love to put him in a trash can and roll him down a hill.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Is that kid in the video really upset or is he just a very young troll? I cannot take that seriously. I dont care about your game , makes video raging about game

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

The best thing about that video. Is that if you look at 1:47, he's been doing it to Vice City.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Damn OP that was a fast upload to Youtube. 

LOOOL WHAT IN THE f*ck IS THIS

I would love to smack this cheeky f*cker, look at how many necks he has

I don't know. Rockstar makes some pretty sick ass games. I don't think I agree with this kid, but I do agree that he has a lot of necks. 

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Correction.  Its because they are satisfied with their console and could careless what you are doing with your hard earned money.  For the record I am getting both.  Thats my reason for not bashing either side.  But really it looks stupid.  Its like bashing Ford cuz I drive Chevy. Who really cares?

I guess just you.

• shawt22 likes this

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by MysticJon, 26 October 2013 - 12:10 AM.

LMAO @Sony fanboys. Do u ever notice it's never the M$ guys blasting the PS4...

To be fair, there is a lot of blasting from both sides and they're both idiots. In my experience its the reverse of what you said, but both sides are wasting time regardless.

As for the topic, goodbye, not sad to see you go. Although at the same time, I agree about heists. If the heists weren't ready then GTA Online wasn't ready, in my opinion. Same goes for the content creator.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Correction.  Its because they are satisfied with their console and could careless what you are doing with your hard earned money.  For the record I am getting both.  Thats my reason for not bashing either side.  But really it looks stupid.  Its like bashing Ford cuz I drive Chevy. Who really cares?

I guess just you.

Yeah just me bro.

Correction. I couldn't give a sh*t.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Rockstar: "The game is about heists"

So I played 1,5 months GTA 5 and i did 4,5 heists.

Seems legit  :panic:

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I stopped reading after you said Xbox One.

REALLY? An Xbox?

MS is considering backwards compatibility on the Xbox One at a later date via the use of teh cloud.

Probably the most appealing thing about it to me. I'm still not getting one for years though, rather stay with my old Xbox 360.

How is that going to work?

http://www.ign.com/a...rough-the-cloud

Granted, Sony is going for the same thing but can it play my Xbox 360 and original Xbox discs? Yeah not happening. :(

It's not different than Sony's Gaikai system. Your old discs will still be useless.

Comboking
  • Comboking

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I don't get why people are in a fuss over heists, the content creator is the most appealing feature ever announced for this game.

Heists are just sugarcoated missions lol.

yes creating boring races and deathmatches is going to be so fun..

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

OP confirmed for gaylord

The shark in your avatar looks like a whore.

bostonsas
  • bostonsas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by bostonsas, 26 October 2013 - 12:36 AM.

If you have the attention span of a 5 year old, this game is great. Ive played this hardcore since it dropped. SP,is good. Online is absolutley f*cked. you cant fill servers up without waiting 10-20 min. If at all.  thats just unacceptable for a game of this magnitude. Id rather play COD right now. thats how bad this  MP is. Proof is in the pudding bro's..bad game is bad game.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

"Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks."

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

OP confirmed for gaylord

The shark in your avatar looks like a whore.

At least my shark has the goddamn common courtesy to give a reacharound.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

"Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks."

"Hope to "... "Next few weeks"... Vague and uninformative as always.

StoningtonQB
  • StoningtonQB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Enjoy your Xbox One, OP. Hope you enjoy being spied on while you play video games at home in your underwear.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by giraffeboy, 31 October 2013 - 02:19 PM.

GTA Capture the Flag sounds awesome, I agree that I dunno what the big deal is with heists though. Payouts should be bigger of course, but as others have said it'll be just a few different mission types strung together, basically what you're already doing now. Steal a car, go to bank or whatever, grab the loot, escape the cops, done. They're probably delayed while they're trying to work out how to stop some internet saddo pressing some weird button combo while jerking off so he can glitch it in some way. Sad thing is they won't be able to, the hive mind is too strong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users