Photo

About Franklin's Buffalo.

5 replies to this topic
RobWithGuns
  • RobWithGuns

Master Creeper

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Does it perform any better than the standard Buffalo, or is it merely a cosmetic upgrade? Also, if it is any better, how well does it perform against the better 4-door's online? I have a fully upgraded Felon which I love, and I think it's tied with the Exemplar for best saloon/sedan in the game. Does anyone know if the new Buffalo can compete with these?

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

This is not AutoZone.

Skardsen
  • Skardsen

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Does it perform any better than the standard Buffalo, or is it merely a cosmetic upgrade? Also, if it is any better, how well does it perform against the better 4-door's online? I have a fully upgraded Felon which I love, and I think it's tied with the Exemplar for best saloon/sedan in the game. Does anyone know if the new Buffalo can compete with these?

Franklin's is a different model that's built for performance. Stat-wise, a default one is better than the regular Buffalo. You can also make more cosmetic upgrades to Frank's than the standard Buffalo. His car is easily the best 4 door after all upgrades are applied.

RobWithGuns
  • RobWithGuns

Master Creeper

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Franklin's is a different model that's built for performance. Stat-wise, a default one is better than the regular Buffalo. You can also make more cosmetic upgrades to Frank's than the standard Buffalo. His car is easily the best 4 door after all upgrades are applied.

Thanks for the response. I'll have to give it a try then. 

Benargee
  • Benargee

Blaine County Bush Pilot

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

This is not AutoZone.

Well it is clearly a tool store since you're here.

• FenderFlix likes this

RobWithGuns
  • RobWithGuns

Master Creeper

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Well it is clearly a tool store since you're here.

43589-kelso-burn-bpsK.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users