Photo

Your favorite ways to get back at the griefers

1 reply to this topic
Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

We've all seen those fat kids with neck beards online that do nothing but ruin others fun by nonstop killing, purposely crashing during races, or other things of that nature. I don't get targeted by them often but when I do I like to annoy them in unusual ways. It can be pretty hard at times though as they are usually some sort of astronomically high level with every dollar and gizmo in the game available to them (9 out of 10 times they will be driving an EntityXF so they are easy to spot).

I've heard other people talking about picking them up with the Cargobob and delivering them to places that they probably don't want to be. I like that idea, but what else is out there?

One of the things I like to do is park my vehicle on theirs. I found out that cars can't really move other cars, so I like to take my Patriot and park it on top of their car and just leave it (my car is locked to them so they cant just drive it off). They will get in their car and floor it and do everything they can think of to get their car freed but they won't be able to get it out from under my Patriot unless they get another car to ram it or try blowing mine up which then blows theirs up too.

Running them over very slowly so they can't do anything will get their asthma flared up as well. Instead of running them over fast and killing them, try to creep up on them and just bump them. If you do it right their character will just fall over and lay there for a couple seconds giving you time to realign yourself, then repeat. They can't get up, they can't shoot, they can't run away, they can't really do anything other than get the rage sweats.

Those are just a couple of methods I know that have got them screaming so hard their suppressed lisps of yesteryear makes an appearance again.

What do you do to annoy the people that annoy everybody else?

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I got shot once. I crashed a titan on him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users