Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making $22,000 with every car sold - NO GLITCHES!

99 replies to this topic
chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Why wouldnt you pick up the briefcase? Just kill the guys who are after you first by hiding behind the car.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

Cheers OP - can't believe it never occurred to me to nick the car and stash it - the one time I respawned in it I managed to scrape up against a cop car in it and... well, I'm sure we've all experienced the Accidental Multi-Star Cop Chase.  :panic:

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Considering its not a modded Felon, but a luxury one found on the same site as the Elegy, the GT is simply worth much more. I doubt it has mods because if I miss my shot, he drives off and I easily keep pace, blow out the tires, shoot him through the window, etc. There's no real extras that I can tell.

The only "exploit" I see is the question: did Rockstar intend for you to be able to enter the garage and store the car? Once you activate the objective, you can't....but maybe you are still supposed to be able to access, and THAT'S bugged?

Who knows

As far as I'm concerned its legit because its literally keeping a car from a mission (something you can do in any job) and selling it. Whether or not you should be able to get in the garage whatsoever is a grey area to me because it shuts off mid mission.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

This is great, thanks man. :)

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

LOL, comedy gold this post, all forms of glitchers arguing what glitching is or isnt, its going to be a good weekend :) and for the OP, already on this one, there are lots of ones like this btw, keep ya eyes peeled, nice 1. :)

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Interesting, looks like I have to get rid of 5 ballers in my garage to stock up on these cars.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Considering its not a modded Felon, but a luxury one found on the same site as the Elegy, the GT is simply worth much more. I doubt it has mods because if I miss my shot, he drives off and I easily keep pace, blow out the tires, shoot him through the window, etc. There's no real extras that I can tell.

The Felon sells for $9000, the GT sells for $9500. 10% of the list price like all cars. The lawyer's GT has bulletproof tyres, that's why it sells for $22,000.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

The Felon sells for $9000, the GT sells for $9500. 10% of the list price like all cars. The lawyer's GT has bulletproof tyres, that's why it sells for $22,000.

So it's worth while retaining one for personal use as it has bullet proof tyres installed?

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

not an exploit.. 

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

A HUGE thanks to the OP for this idea/exploit whatever you want to call it. I used it to put 9 of them in my garage and have since sold 8 of them. That $176k enable me to get the $391k apartment much sooner than I ever would have otherwise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users