Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making $22,000 with every car sold - NO GLITCHES!

99 replies to this topic
Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

How do you get this mission? I am only level 17 and nothing like this has come up yet for me. All I get is a text for Gerald every single time :/

i think its a level 20 misson...and you have to call to request jobs

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Exploit. Dumb.

This guy knows. Spent over 25% of October playing GTAO

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

If you call this an exploit you are an absolute and utter dumbsh*t.

Cheers

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not. So many people are bitching on this forum that I figured I'd make a post to HELP some people for a change. This is for you guys with jobs and lives that don't have time to play GTAV for 8 hours a day.

This is easy as pie, no glitching and only takes 5 minutes. Stop selling cheap ballers for 9k kids! Open up your brain tank cuz here comes some high grade knowledge.

1) Call Martin for out of court settlement mission - you can do this alone, no need for another person.
2) Kill the lawyer in the mission and take his car, **DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE** (if it's under his car just enter the car from the passenger side or you will pick up the case from the driver side entry)
3) Drive the car to your garage (it will not be on your map so you will have to know where it is)
4) Store the car, then pick up the briefcase from the street and return it!

There you have it! A 5 minute mission, giving you 4.5k a Felon GT that is worth 22k each and every time from customs. No glitches. Make sure you DO NOT pick up the case before dropping off car, it wont let you in the garage if you are holding the case at the time.

Thank me later! :D

It's not all that easy to get that mission once you've progressed. It's not like you can just keep replaying it.

I'm level 58 and I still get out of court settlement every 3-4 requests. You can clear a request and re-call Martin within 2 or 3 minutes.

It's not like you NEED to do the mission straight away after doing it anyway. You can only sell the car every 48 minutes so I just do a couple more missions until the cooldown resets, 

Mirage357
  • Mirage357

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

ROFL done this before its no exploit, nor is the Dominator from the mission 'Cops Capacity'. Besides I'll stick to repeatedly selling the 115K Fusilade every time I get the chance. It's more than 6 times the profit every 25 minutes! Between that and the missions I do to fill the time gaps I make roughly $250,000 an hour

And yes in case people hadn't realized you can sell a car every 25th hour in game meaning you can actually sell TWO! every hour.

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by BlakeZ, 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM.

I don't see how there's any exploiting involved in this. If they didn't intend for you to sell it for 22k why would you be able to?

There is no duping involved.

There is no playstation store glitch.

It's simply stealing a vehicle they priced themselves on a mission and reselling it.

The trouble with doing this is getting the mission itself. Martin loves to give other terrible missions that aren't worth the time.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not. So many people are bitching on this forum that I figured I'd make a post to HELP some people for a change. This is for you guys with jobs and lives that don't have time to play GTAV for 8 hours a day.

This is easy as pie, no glitching and only takes 5 minutes. Stop selling cheap ballers for 9k kids! Open up your brain tank cuz here comes some high grade knowledge.

1) Call Martin for out of court settlement mission - you can do this alone, no need for another person.

2) Kill the lawyer in the mission and take his car, **DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE** (if it's under his car just enter the car from the passenger side or you will pick up the case from the driver side entry)

3) Drive the car to your garage (it will not be on your map so you will have to know where it is)

4) Store the car, then pick up the briefcase from the street and return it!

There you have it! A 5 minute mission, giving you 4.5k a Felon GT that is worth 22k each and every time from customs. No glitches. Make sure you DO NOT pick up the case before dropping off car, it wont let you in the garage if you are holding the case at the time.

Thank me later! :D

Yeah there is a list somewhere in the guides forums that includes mission car values. I do this when I can manage to get OoCS or watering the Vineyard which has a car near the target for 18.5k but it seems like once you hit a certain level the missions are much less common for those two.

You can't go into your garage while on a mission... So the only way this works is you have 2+ people, you get the car and drive far away from martins house, if you're lucky you will be in the car when the mission is completed., 

the trick is to not pick up the evidence. I ram the car past it after i kill the lawyer so i can get the car then go back for the evidence after

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

I don't see how there's any exploiting involved in this. If they didn't intend for you to sell it for 22k why would you be able to?

The trouble with doing this is getting the mission itself. Martin loves to give other terrible missions that aren't worth the time.

It's a modded car. Modded car = faster. Faster = harder to beat mission. I'm sure this cars "modded" specs are in the same system as a normal modded pedestrian car, therefore will have the same sell point.

If they wanted you to sell it, why aren't you allowed to put it in your garage with the briefcase?

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

It's a modded car. Modded car = faster. Faster = harder to beat mission. I'm sure this cars "modded" specs are in the same system as a normal modded pedestrian car, therefore will have the same sell point.

If they wanted you to sell it, why aren't you allowed to put it in your garage with the briefcase?

Guess you missed the warning that said you can't enter the garage with a mission item.

dataschmuck
  • dataschmuck

time traveler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

If they didn't want you to sell it, why are you allowed to put it in your garage without the briefcase?

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by casualsunday, 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM.

If they didn't want you to sell it, why are you allowed to put it in your garage without the briefcase?

If they didn't want you to make $100k off an Adder, why did it even have a price point?

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by BlakeZ, 25 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

I guess it's subjective on whether or not waiting to picking up the evidence is exploiting. If they don't want it to happen we'll see a fix. I just avoid doing blatantly obvious things like LSC glitch which is easy mode or duping other player's cars during missions. To me when you start manipulating the playstation store or whatever they do to get your car back that's crossing the line. As well as the other glitch to purchase vehicles for free. I don't see making an extra 22k every so often as a big deal. If rockstar removes this then I'll get the point that it wasn't intended. I haven't seen them making any posts about people selling mission cars.

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Child of GabeN

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

omfg everything is glitching according to you morons, how do you even make money if you refuse to do anything?

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by BlakeZ, 25 October 2013 - 10:27 PM.

That article only has normal vehicle prices that I linked, disregard.

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

omfg everything is glitching according to you morons, how do you even make money if you refuse to do anything?

Some people don't want to make the game into a complete joke. Chill the hell out. Funny how glitchers get emo against folk that like to play a certain way. These play styles have been around since I was playing Diablo. There were the legits and then there were the trainer users. Do what gives you the most fun out of your gameplay. If that involves cheating then more power to ya.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

That article only has normal vehicle prices that I linked, disregard.

http://gtaforums.com...tabase-rp-cash/

This one from the guide forums here that shows mission values has amounts for the unique cars you can pick up during missions.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Some people don't want to make the game into a complete joke. Chill the hell out. Funny how glitchers get emo against folk that like to play a certain way. These play styles have been around since I was playing Diablo. There were the legits and then there were the trainer users. Do what gives you the most fun out of your gameplay. If that involves cheating then more power to ya.

it just frankly isn't glitching. You are picking up a modded car to sell from a mission. No different than if you picked one up off the street, it is just a guaranteed place to find that car modded that valuable way rather than hunting for one.

Now were you to take that modded car to LSC and glitch resell it over and over then you are cheating. Otherwise you are just being smart and saving a nice car that you have access to in the normal and intended boundaries of the game.

• LulzRoyce likes this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

it just frankly isn't glitching. You are picking up a modded car to sell from a mission. No different than if you picked one up off the street, it is just a guaranteed place to find that car modded that valuable way rather than hunting for one.

Now were you to take that modded car to LSC and glitch resell it over and over then you are cheating. Otherwise you are just being smart and saving a nice car that you have access to in the normal and intended boundaries of the game.

Oh I never said that was glitching. I thought Zacmo was speaking about all the glitching in general. I sell that car myself. Like I said it's mostly a matter of opinion until R changes the game with updates.

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oh nice, now I have 22k car for lsc glitch.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

...Still an exploit though. Depending on who you ask, exploits fit pretty snugly under the category of "glitch"

I wouldn't place this as an exploit or glitch myself as you can only sell the $22,000 car once every forty-eight minutes.  It's also not certain that you'll receive "Out Of Court Settlement" every time you call Martin either.  The LSC Money Method, on the other hand, is a clear exploit/glitch as you bend the in game world to place a "Hot Car" into LSC and sell said "Hot Car" for over $150,000 for an unlimited number for times in a very, VERY short amount of time.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yeah there have been a few threads about this.

http://gtaforums.com...ment-21000-car/

http://gtaforums.com...tlement-job-30k

Mirage357
  • Mirage357

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Why is it people think you can only sell a car once every 48 minutes? It's untrue!

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Cool find man. However,

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?

No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.

the last time I checked, participating in a race you've hosted with your friends multiple times is not cheating.

you clearly don't understand the terminology.

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Cool find man. However,

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?

No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.

the last time I checked, participating in a race you've hosted with your friends multiple times is not cheating.

You are either trolling or have a very shallow capacity for putting facts together. For the third time - I'm not talking about racing legitimately with your friends. I'm talking about setting it up with your buddy so your buddy ALLOWS you to win, say 3 races, because you need 3 more wins to get the next transmission unlock. Then letting him win a certain amount of times to get his. THIS is cheating, especially so in comparison to what I proposed in the original post. Man, this new generation of teenyboppers really are verrrry stupid.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

I am level 70 and Martin is in my phone but when I call him for a mission the "send job" request is locked.

How do I get missions from Martin?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 26 October 2013 - 01:07 AM.

Ok lets get real here. Sure, this is a nice find, a good read. But you may as well use the LSC glitch to get the same amount of money you wanted to farm, in like 20% of the time. 

Imo what you are doing here is just farming a vehicle. Who cares if it isn't a glitch or whatever, the point is in terms of you're gameplay you are doing the same mindless thing over and over to get money. You may as well do the LSC glitch to get the same amount of money and save yourself some time. The only real difference is the cash you are earning was earned due to you're creativity and resourcefulness to figure out the method. But for those simply copying the idea, you are doing the same thing as copying a youtube glitch.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

I don't see this as being an exploit. Rockstar allows us to save cars during missions. Rockstar allows us to steal the AI's modded vehicles during missions. They may not have intended this themselves, and it may be something that they will patch later, but certainly not an exploit of anything.

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

I am level 70 and Martin is in my phone but when I call him for a mission the "send job" request is locked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ANYONE??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ANYONE??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you been mainly joining missions? Rockstar has stated that to unlock the ability to request a job, and even to get new missions to unlock, you must beat the missions that they invite you to. You know, the occasional text from Martin or whoever for a job. Maybe that? I'm not too sure, just a suggestion.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Cool find man. However,

No, it isn't.

You are either trolling or have a very shallow capacity for putting facts together. For the third time - I'm not talking about racing legitimately with your friends. I'm talking about setting it up with your buddy so your buddy ALLOWS you to win, say 3 races, because you need 3 more wins to get the next transmission unlock. Then letting him win a certain amount of times to get his. THIS is cheating, especially so in comparison to what I proposed in the original post. Man, this new generation of teenyboppers really are verrrry stupid.

Even in real life I let people win at cards and chess sometimes. It's not very nice to beat your friends every game, then they won't want to play with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users