Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making $22,000 with every car sold - NO GLITCHES!

99 replies to this topic
StoNeS29
  • StoNeS29

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Just read some of the responses that weren't there when I responded, so I take the Lawyer's car has some extras on it that make it 22G's.  Will have to remember this one.

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by Poohdini, 25 October 2013 - 09:44 PM.

i guess anything that makes fast money is considered a glitch now lol

thanks for the tip btw...i stole his car once and took it to LSC to sell it but they were closed...didnt think about putting it in my garage

Phappy
  • Phappy

Seems Legit

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Exploit.

Travis30384
  • Travis30384

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

What kind of moron thinks selling a car you get from a mission is an exploit? Not only that, but this has been a widely known money making method for weeks now, Rockstar could have easily patched it out on the last update if they wanted to. You don't even have to avoid picking up the evidence, if you have 2 people you can just have 1 person get the evidence and turn it in, and you just drive in the car until it's done - You keep the car after you respawn. This is the complete opposite of a glitch, some people will find anything to whine about. 

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Sounds boring.

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

How do you get this mission? I am only level 17 and nothing like this has come up yet for me. All I get is a text for Gerald every single time :/

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Cool find man. However,

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?
No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.
Chill tf out. Redoing a race over and over isnt an exploit, its playing the game. I guess they should design a zillion races/missions that can only be played once since replaying races/missions is clearly not how youre supposed to play the game huh?

Amazing. You read (I hope) the whole thing and still missed the point. The point isnt that you are doing the same race over and over, it's that you are letting each other win with no contest. Doing a race over and over with 10 strangers to acutally RACE for real isn't glitching, but doing a 1 lap in criminal records with your buddy for easy unlocks and money with no actual racing is. That was the point I was making..

Oh no i understood your point, letting someone win for unlocks is cheating. Gotcha. my point is that not everyone who plays criminal records repeatedly is doing it for unlocks or w/e. What about people who play criminal records over and over with their friends because they like the race /its fun ?

remcofromnl
  • remcofromnl

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Can't you also finish the mission after you've put the car in your garage?

Gives you 31000 $ or 26500 if you already done the mission. Don't know it's possible. .

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

i call this glitch, you can't enter with stolen car unless you did this method.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 25 October 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Um..how is storing a car you obtained in a mission an exploit? I play legit as well, but everytime there is a nice car in a mission I always take it back to the garage for storage and later selling. Once you get to a certain level, around 32, I believe you can no longer get this mission every single time you call Martin, he starts giving you Check Out Time, Death From Above, worst mission in the game, and a few others. In each of the assassin missions, barring death from above there is a high value car to be obtained to increase the value of the mission. Since these vehicles are still restricted to only being sold every 45 minutes, you are not breaking any game designs at all. You are not glitching, cheating, or abusing even replay, since it ain't there.

• LulzRoyce likes this

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

just did it...its legit....thanks

• LulzRoyce likes this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

You can enter with plenty of stolen cars, I have a entire garage filled with almost nothing but stolen cars.

As for the question of value.
Out of Court Settlement, 9k firs ttime, 4.5k payout everytime afterwards, car 20.8k (for me, I keep hearing 22k, never seen it though) Requires a briefcase to turn in, can not enter garages with mission items.

Check Out Time, 10k first time, 5k Payout everytime afterwards, Felon GT, 9.8k, mission requires taking a photo, however that photo is not considered a mission item, so can return the vehicle, then go straight to Martin's home.

I am up to a third, sorry can't remember the name, only done it once, but payout was around 9k first time, so probably 4.5 k each time after that, and the car was valued around 27k.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not. So many people are bitching on this forum that I figured I'd make a post to HELP some people for a change. This is for you guys with jobs and lives that don't have time to play GTAV for 8 hours a day.

This is easy as pie, no glitching and only takes 5 minutes. Stop selling cheap ballers for 9k kids! Open up your brain tank cuz here comes some high grade knowledge.

1) Call Martin for out of court settlement mission - you can do this alone, no need for another person.
2) Kill the lawyer in the mission and take his car, **DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE** (if it's under his car just enter the car from the passenger side or you will pick up the case from the driver side entry)
3) Drive the car to your garage (it will not be on your map so you will have to know where it is)
4) Store the car, then pick up the briefcase from the street and return it!

There you have it! A 5 minute mission, giving you 4.5k a Felon GT that is worth 22k each and every time from customs. No glitches. Make sure you DO NOT pick up the case before dropping off car, it wont let you in the garage if you are holding the case at the time.

Thank me later! :D

It's not all that easy to get that mission once you've progressed. It's not like you can just keep replaying it.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

You can enter with plenty of stolen cars, I have a entire garage filled with almost nothing but stolen cars.

Out of Court Settlement, 9k firs ttime, 4.5k payout everytime afterwards, car 20.8k (for me, I keep hearing 22k, never seen it though) Requires a briefcase to turn in, can not enter garages with mission items.

Check Out Time, 10k first time, 5k Payout everytime afterwards, Felon GT, 9.8k, mission requires taking a photo, however that photo is not considered a mission item, so can return the vehicle, then go straight to Martin's home.

I am up to a third, sorry can't remember the name, only done it once, but payout was around 9k first time, so probably 4.5 k each time after that, and the car was valued around 27k.

Yes but OP said go to the garage and if i do that maybe a message appears telling me stolen cars can't be deposited in your garage.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Too bad this doesn't matter if you have a full garage.

Travis30384
  • Travis30384

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yes but OP said go to the garage and if i do that maybe a message appears telling me stolen cars can't be deposited in your garage.

Cars stolen from OTHER PLAYERS maybe. Do you honestly not know that you can steal cars with a sell value of ~9k or less from NPC's on the streets and sell/garage them....?

• iFight likes this

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by die231, 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Hey geniuses, if rockstar didn't want us to sell this car, then why in hell did they make it modded and worth 22k? Again, use your brains. If you have one that is. Anyone that says this is cheating or exploitation is simply an ignorant moron.

To give the lawyer a better car and make the mission harder to complete, derp.

I don't consider it an exploit as I have done it myself, but i don't think they intended for players to be able to store it into the garage during the mission, and the fact that you can't go to the garage after you pick the evidence corroborates this.

Also, i've never tried to store the car into the garage after the mission (needs two people to do this), but if you go to free roam and you get the ''vehicle is stolen'' message, then it's most definitely not intended.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

cool.  ill stick with the 95k i get from my modded scwartzer

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Cars stolen from OTHER PLAYERS maybe. Do you honestly not know that you can steal cars with a sell value of ~9k or less from NPC's on the streets and sell/garage them....?

I get it, I tried with 87k$ valued vehicle called ubermacht lol. I honestly didn't know about this because i never tried with 9k and less because i wasn't interested but thanks for clarification

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

You can't go into your garage while on a mission... So the only way this works is you have 2+ people, you get the car and drive far away from martins house, if you're lucky you will be in the car when the mission is completed., 

Yes you can go into your garage on a mission, you're just not allowed if you have a mission objective on you.

I've done this mission multiple times on my own and saved the lawyer's car for after the mission. 

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 25 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

You can't go into your garage while on a mission... So the only way this works is you have 2+ people, you get the car and drive far away from martins house, if you're lucky you will be in the car when the mission is completed., 

Yes you can go into your garage on a mission, you're just not allowed if you have a mission objective on you.

I've done this mission multiple times on my own and saved the lawyer's car for after the mission. 

This, the only reason people are being told they arn't allowed is because they picked up the briefcase, which is exactly what the error message tells you, 'Can not enter garage with mission items." However, you are definitly allowed to store, and access your garage during missions.

The only reason this car sells for so much is because it has mods on it, the women you assassinate has the exact same car, but without mods, so it sells for 9k, versus, 20k.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

If you do this in this order like this, it works. If you don't, it doesn't. That screams glitch like nobody's business. The legit players are sounding more and more stupid.

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Cool find man. However,

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?
No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.
Chill tf out. Redoing a race over and over isnt an exploit, its playing the game. I guess they should design a zillion races/missions that can only be played once since replaying races/missions is clearly not how youre supposed to play the game huh?

Amazing. You read (I hope) the whole thing and still missed the point. The point isnt that you are doing the same race over and over, it's that you are letting each other win with no contest. Doing a race over and over with 10 strangers to acutally RACE for real isn't glitching, but doing a 1 lap in criminal records with your buddy for easy unlocks and money with no actual racing is. That was the point I was making..

Oh no i understood your point, letting someone win for unlocks is cheating. Gotcha. my point is that not everyone who plays criminal records repeatedly is doing it for unlocks or w/e. What about people who play criminal records over and over with their friends because they like the race /its fun ?

That's fine. But when saying that what I'm proposing with this mission is an exploit is a ridiculous claim in COMPARISON to such cheating as the criminal record "racing". I didn't say it's all that people ever do on that race. Good enough for me.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

LOL @ "this is an exploit". Yes, selling a car you find to LSC is an exploit.

I swear some people have no idea what the word "exploit" even means.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

If you call this an exploit you are an absolute and utter dumbsh*t.

Cheers

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

ITT: Legits making excuses to use a glitch for $$

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Judging by the reaction to this, the community is split into two halves.

One side spams TLDR, fag, and other such nonsense on pretty much every thread.

The other side would label getting headshots to increase RP gain from kills an exploit.

• LulzRoyce likes this

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not. So many people are bitching on this forum that I figured I'd make a post to HELP some people for a change. This is for you guys with jobs and lives that don't have time to play GTAV for 8 hours a day.

This is easy as pie, no glitching and only takes 5 minutes. Stop selling cheap ballers for 9k kids! Open up your brain tank cuz here comes some high grade knowledge.

1) Call Martin for out of court settlement mission - you can do this alone, no need for another person.
2) Kill the lawyer in the mission and take his car, **DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE** (if it's under his car just enter the car from the passenger side or you will pick up the case from the driver side entry)
3) Drive the car to your garage (it will not be on your map so you will have to know where it is)
4) Store the car, then pick up the briefcase from the street and return it!

There you have it! A 5 minute mission, giving you 4.5k a Felon GT that is worth 22k each and every time from customs. No glitches. Make sure you DO NOT pick up the case before dropping off car, it wont let you in the garage if you are holding the case at the time.

Thank me later! :D

It's not all that easy to get that mission once you've progressed. It's not like you can just keep replaying it.

I'm level 58 and I still get out of court settlement every 3-4 requests. You can clear a request and re-call Martin within 2 or 3 minutes.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Exploit. Dumb.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Drinking beer instead of playing