Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making $22,000 with every car sold - NO GLITCHES!

99 replies to this topic
LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not. So many people are bitching on this forum that I figured I'd make a post to HELP some people for a change. This is for you guys with jobs and lives that don't have time to play GTAV for 8 hours a day.

This is easy as pie, no glitching and only takes 5 minutes. Stop selling cheap ballers for 9k kids! Open up your brain tank cuz here comes some high grade knowledge.

1) Call Martin for out of court settlement mission - you can do this alone, no need for another person.

2) Kill the lawyer in the mission and take his car, **DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE** (if it's under his car just enter the car from the passenger side or you will pick up the case from the driver side entry)

3) Drive the car to your garage (it will not be on your map so you will have to know where it is)

4) Store the car, then pick up the briefcase from the street and return it!

There you have it! A 5 minute mission, giving you 4.5k a Felon GT that is worth 22k each and every time from customs. No glitches. Make sure you DO NOT pick up the case before dropping off car, it wont let you in the garage if you are holding the case at the time.

Thank me later! :D

• normanself likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

...Still an exploit though. Depending on who you ask, exploits fit pretty snugly under the category of "glitch"

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

...Still an exploit though. Depending on who you ask, exploits fit pretty snugly under the category of "glitch"

I say there's nothing wrong with simply taking a car that you found and putting it in your garage, if it has mods on it, making it worth more, then so be it. I'm not quitting into the PS store and teleporting back into customs with a 40k ride here or anything. There's a good handfull of other missions you can do this with that also have nice cars. I say it's fair. It's no more glitched than doing criminal records over and over with your buddy to get unlocks. At least this is still limited to every 48 min and the car is fairly obtained and stored. Is what it is! Either do it and make yourself some money or waste your time selling 9k cars my friend. Up to you.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Masher8559, 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

This is what we call an exploit. ;) Cheers for the info though, might give it a try. 

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt? It's called being creative and knowledgeable, I tried something and figured out a way to make money. Rockstar is out to make everything cost as little as possible to force anyone who doesnt grined this game for 8 hours a day to have to buy cash cards. Not my style, I don't have the time nor the desire to fork over any more money for this.

BoratSagdiev
  • BoratSagdiev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Are you people serious? This is certainly not an exploit. Why do you think a 5 minute mission pays 9k? Use your brains people. Rockstar intended for us to do this. At least the intelligent ones among us.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Cool find man. However,

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?

No, it isn't.

stonebonez
  • stonebonez

Jaw Breaker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Some of you might be aware of this, some might not.

Yeah, the particulars of this mission are pretty well known now.

Categorizing the selling of that Felon GT as an exploit or a glitch is absolute nonsense.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

RobWithGuns
  • RobWithGuns

Master Creeper

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Too bad this doesn't matter if you have a full garage.

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by BioVirus, 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM.

This is an old trick.

You can steal the car, put it in your garage, then suicide and fail the mission on purpose.   Restart, then do it again. 

Fill up your garage with 22k per sale vehicles, and then complete the mission with someone, while you drive far away with 1 more felon GT while he delivers the briefcase.

Missions over, you spawn in free roam with the felon GT, sell it for 22k.    And then you still have a garage full of felon GT's ready to sell when the cooldowns are over.

I can't do it though, because my garage is already full.  

dontneedanotherusername
  • dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Stealing the same car you find in game and selling it ever time you find it sounds 100% compared to selling the same exact vehicle every time as you roll in and out of lsc lol.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM.

It's just another way to farm money. Since it's hourly, it's not that bad.

• daurkin likes this

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Cool find man. However,

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt?

No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.

naizarak
  • naizarak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

what's the point of this if you're still restricted to selling 1 car a day?

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Grinding criminal records with a buddy for easy unlocks and 4k every 29 seconds isnt? It's called being creative and knowledgeable, I tried something and figured out a way to make money. Rockstar is out to make everything cost as little as possible to force anyone who doesnt grined this game for 8 hours a day to have to buy cash cards. Not my style, I don't have the time nor the desire to fork over any more money for this.

I never said it wasn't, doesn't change the fact that your method is still an exploit. I don't care if people glitch or grind, they play the game how they like and i play the game how i like. 

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

This is an old trick.

You can steal the car, put it in your garage, then suicide and fail the mission on purpose.   Restart, then do it again. 

Fill up your garage with 22k per sale vehicles, and then complete the mission with someone, while you drive far away with 1 more felon GT while he delivers the briefcase.

Missions over, you spawn in free roam with the felon GT, sell it for 22k.    And then you still have a garage full of felon GT's ready to sell when the cooldowns are over.

Why did I never consider suicide? sh*t, my garage only has one spot left anyways

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

You can't go into your garage while on a mission... So the only way this works is you have 2+ people, you get the car and drive far away from martins house, if you're lucky you will be in the car when the mission is completed., 

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

It's just another way to farm money. Repetitive and boring, IMO.

This is completely not farming. This is doing a 5 minute mission to sell a car once an hour. This is the same as rolling around town like an idiot looking for a Baller SUV to sell once every hour. That's not farming. Farming is doing the same thing over and over and over for hours straight with nothing in between. This is doing a simple mission to get a car once an hour, and in the mean time you can play whatever else you want. Farming does't allow you to do that because you are forced to spend all your time doing it over and over, not once every while.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

That's not an exploit.. It's just like the mission from Lester, selling that Dominator that worth 15.200 after the mission. It's ok.

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

You can't go into your garage while on a mission... So the only way this works is you have 2+ people, you get the car and drive far away from martins house, if you're lucky you will be in the car when the mission is completed., 

You are completely wrong. You can do this alone, I've done it already tons of times. If you maybe read carefully what I said: DO NOT PICK UP THE BRIEFCASE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE GARAGE. And the icon is not on the map during the mission. Try it before speaking as if you did.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

internet-police.jpg

• Snoop_Willy likes this

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

what's the point of this if you're still restricted to selling 1 car a day?

Because it makes you 22,000 instead of a measley 7-9? Don't know about you but I'd rather get 22k than 9k... I told you guys, this isn't a glitch or exploit to make you millions, simply a safe and easy fair way to make more money than normal. Just sharing some tips and knowledge.

iamZongo
  • iamZongo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Thats not correct the car duping glitch requires you go into your garage during missions (not the content of this post).....there may be some that dont allow it but I have not come across any that stop you from entering garage

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Cool find man. However,

No, it isn't.

Uh it completely and totally is. You are giving yourself guarenteed wins whenever you want. This is not only a glitch this is simply CHEATING. To unlock the unlocks you have to race and place first, if you have your buddy letting you win over and over and visa versa that's alleiviating the need to actually RACE to get the money/unlocks. This is IDENTICAL to just simply glitching for free money.

This mission I'm talking about is done completely fairly, and the mission is obtained only when given by martin. The only caveat is dropping off a car. That is NOTHING compared to grinding 4k every 29 seconds which makes you way more money anyway and all the while you arent even racing to get those rewards - same sh*t as just glitching to level 100 with 10 million - no work is done. Idiotic comparison.

Chill tf out. Redoing a race over and over isnt an exploit, its playing the game. I guess they should design a zillion races/missions that can only be played once since replaying races/missions is clearly not how youre supposed to play the game huh?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

internet-police.jpg

Ok. That made me laugh a little bit.

• gnad1992 likes this

StoNeS29
  • StoNeS29

Snitch

• Members

How is that a glitch or an exploit?  Why would R* still allow you to go back to your garage during a mission if they didnt expect you do stuff like this?  Also, maybe I'm confused with the car but doesn't that car only get you $9500?

LulzRoyce
  • LulzRoyce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by LulzRoyce, 25 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Cool find man. However,

No, it isn't.

Chill tf out. Redoing a race over and over isnt an exploit, its playing the game. I guess they should design a zillion races/missions that can only be played once since replaying races/missions is clearly not how youre supposed to play the game huh?

Amazing. You read (I hope) the whole thing and still missed the point. The point isnt that you are doing the same race over and over, it's that you are letting each other win with no contest. Doing a race over and over with 10 strangers to acutally RACE for real isn't glitching, but doing a 1 lap in criminal records with your buddy for easy unlocks and money with no actual racing is. That was the point I was making..

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

If you need additional steps besides "driver car to LSC" then it's an exploit

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by cswood, 25 October 2013 - 07:32 PM.

This is an old trick.

Why did I never consider suicide? sh*t, my garage only has one spot left anyways

I just throw a sticky bomb right next to the evidence, then when I put the car in my garage I detonate and fail the mission.

I've been stealing the lawyer's car and selling it every chance I get for a little over a week now and my car sales are up to about 1.3 million.

• LulzRoyce likes this

BoratSagdiev
  • BoratSagdiev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hey geniuses, if rockstar didn't want us to sell this car, then why in hell did they make it modded and worth 22k? Again, use your brains. If you have one that is. Anyone that says this is cheating or exploitation is simply an ignorant moron.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users