» «
Photo

Do Girls Play GTA:O Differently?

220 replies to this topic
Lambo91
  • Lambo91

Vroom

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Lambo91, 12 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

when my gf plays online with me...she usually hops into my car and just ride with me while we drive around like what we basically do in real life too..lol

she spends alot of time in the shops buying clothes...and sometimes she'll drive me and drop me off at the strip club while she takes my car and drive to the clothing shop..lmao

she doesnt do very well in killing people..usually ends up getting killed instead..nothing much else honestly, she prefers to play COD..

her car and bike

1455092_10153512209690173_1931807123_n.j

• SmokesWithCigs likes this

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

We have females in our crew, 2 of which are as good as any guy player and we're free aim only. Do we troll? Yes. Do we grief? No. There's many ways to have fun in this game without killing everyone in sight, creativity is what catches everyone's eye and I must give credit to our female players as they often come up with fun alternative minigames to get us guys out of deathmatch lobbies.
  • Ksealoha likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

So I briefly created a female character the other day for fun... Yeah... I feel pretty sorry for females playing this game. Even with a male sounding gamertag name, people still messaged me out of the blue with the most random messages. Pretty sad folks, I quickly deleted the character.

• Ksealoha and Ender_Sai like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

i heard female characters get bigger kitchens

LOL! My girl just kills cops and teams up, she isn't a troll, this other girl I know has like a 2.75 K/D and is rank 102 lol, she is a troll

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I thought this chick was being a douchebag and killing random people and griefing them all the time so I decided to exact some vengeance on behalf of the other people. After killing her 10 times she quit and I chuckled about it to the people who were still playing. They told me she was actually a 14 year old boy...

Explains why "she" was so mad when I kept telling "her" she wasn't acting like a lady.

Ksealoha
  • Ksealoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Lol it states in topic question ment for actual women players... Not guys that wanna pretend like they know women better than others. If this is a contest for the largest wanker... we all know i win. Im asian.. But its a intresting topic so hate me all you want haters but than shut the fugg up kay?

Ksealoha
  • Ksealoha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

My gf just drives like another said... Drives n drives... And drives.... Lol kinna boring to watch... But funny when players attack her n she panics lol just her way though lol.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

My wife plays all the time.  And she def plays differently.  Her favorite things to do include:

1. Take chopper to a rooftop near the beach and commence killing npc pedestrians until she has two stars, losing it, and repeat process.

2. Excessively using baseball bat to kill pedestrians near her garage so she can just run in if she gets wanted.

3. Exploring the map with her pink Karin Rebel all tricked out with perf. mods.

4.  Driving through LS with her middle finger out the window whilst yelling, "Throw up them gang signs, fool!" in the most white way possible.

thats my roomy lol

and the occasional missions now and then

She only does missions RARELY with some of my friends but for the most part when she's running low on cash she just hands me the controller and says, "Make me more money," and I say, "Yes maam," because... well, guys who have live-ins and wives know what they can hold over you if you don't do what they ask.

LOL

haha you obviously know what im talking about

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Lots of fake gf stories in here.
  • bmg1001, Demetri_FTO_1., Nattyiyaman and 2 others like this

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

What do you mean differently? Differently from an asshole guy? A good guy? ???

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

What is this? I don't even...

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

hey op did you find a gf yet?

• Demetri_FTO_1. and SuperHolySheep like this

Balikye
  • Balikye

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Omni, did I play any different from a guy when we were playing together last night?

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Omni, did I play any different from a guy when we were playing together last night?

No lmao. Or, at least I couldn't tell any differences...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

We paint our cars pink and wear as little clothing as possible on our avatars.

• bmg1001, Jolly Swagman, levendis and 1 other like this

Balikye
  • Balikye

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

LMAO! I think that's more of a guy playing as a girl thing.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

LMAO! I think that's more of a guy playing as a girl thing.

It was sarcasm!

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hey woah there! Wait, wait wait wait wait,... You're a girl? ... Mind = Blown

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

OP:

• Do ginger people play the game differently?
  • Do 18 years olds play the game differently?
  • Do 46 year olds play the game differently?
  • Do cat owners play the game differently?

does anyone care?

I think we need more information...

or maybe not.

• KrazyFace likes this

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Mine shops for like ever, tags along in my car because I usually blow her sh*t up, cuddles with the bottom of my car in her own blood, watches my character jerk off on her, and witnesses me blow my brains out all the time. She usually gets really mad that I kill her in dumb ways, and just texts and plays with her phone after awhile. I'm pretty romantic y'know. I gave her a tank as a sorry gift though.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Why do gamers always refer to women as girls?

*sigh*

• Miss Malevolent and Samuelsamsam like this

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

*sigh*

Yes I'm 42 and you could hardly call me a girl... and my avatar wears a nice charcoal trouser suit and a hat, wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini.. :lol:  

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Is this a serious question? 

Yes. 

Did you know girls also use the bathroom too? Did you know girls can drive cars? Did you know girls can shoot guns?

Did you know gamers are pratically the only ones who treat females like they're a f*cking mystery? 

Girls cannot drive cars, whoever told you that is playing a sick joke on you and they should stop.
  • Ballistic Jello and KrazyFace like this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

*sigh*

Yes I'm 42 and you could hardly call me a girl... and my avatar wears a nice charcoal trouser suit and a hat, wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini.. :lol:  

Every time I hear it, I picture an overweight pedophile in a white van with large glasses peeping out the "skirts" after school.  :/

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

i'm talking about genuine female players here, not the effeminate men making girl characters.

are girl GTA players just as trollish and scummy as the average male GTA player or are they more likely to wanna team up?

I can't speak for all of woman-kind...but no I don't troll folks.

However, the AI characters in the game get zero mercy. I like to drive down the sidewalks knocking over civvies like bowling pins.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by Lagful, 12 November 2013 - 11:06 PM.

mj-laughing.gif

• Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Every girl drives a pink convertible and does NOT own a gun in GTA5. 

True story. Not one owns a gun. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I think I spider.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

So I briefly created a female character the other day for fun... Yeah... I feel pretty sorry for females playing this game. Even with a male sounding gamertag name, people still messaged me out of the blue with the most random messages. Pretty sad folks, I quickly deleted the character.

what were they saying?

ashkat77
  • ashkat77

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

As a girl playing GTA 5 and GTA Online, I really don't do anything different than most guys.  I'll troll people and sit on top of buildings waiting for people to drive by so I can snipe them or go close by to the helicopter pads and wait for someone to get inside one and then rocket launch their a$$. Although, the only thing I do differently I'd say is do jobs by myself. Like the ones from Gerald or Ron or Simeon.  It's just better to play by myself and easier.  I've tried to go into Heists or Jobs with guys in the lobby, but they tend to exit out of the job when they see I've joined, just because I'm a girl. I'm just like what the heck, I'm level 76 in GTA Online, what more do you want from me?? I also don't go on chat a lot.  Mostly because I'm tired of hearing little 5 year old boy voices yelling in my ear, but also because if I say anything to anyone, a few things could happen: 1. Someone says "omg there's a girl in here" (Inevitable)  2. Someone will make it their mission to seek me out and kill me. or 3. I'll suddenly get messages and friend requests.

Friend requests are pretty much the norm though. Even without talking to anyone they know my username is pretty girly so one session of playing GTA Online usually gets me at least 2 or 3 friends requests from random people. I don't accept them unless we end up playing together and creating havoc around Los Santos.

But to answer your question OP, I personally don't play it like you probably expect a girl to. Like some of the guys on here will say theirs wives play it and just drive around and go shopping. No, I actually play the game, missions, heists, buying fast cars, all that good stuff :)

• Akatsuky likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users