Photo

Do Girls Play GTA:O Differently?

220 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

i'm talking about genuine female players here, not the effeminate men making girl characters.

are girl GTA players just as trollish and scummy as the average male GTA player or are they more likely to wanna team up?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Depends on the player you can't generalize off of gender. Probably the female trolling ratio is slightly lower but you will find any type of player doing any type of thing.

• LL Cool L likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Is this a serious question? 

Yes. 

Did you know girls also use the bathroom too? Did you know girls can drive cars? Did you know girls can shoot guns?

Did you know gamers are pratically the only ones who treat females like they're a f*cking mystery? 

• senormidget, Cyper, Denise Robinson and 25 others like this

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

i heard female characters get bigger kitchens

• Ballistic Jello, Rico UK, bmg1001 and 26 others like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

When I take a break or something, my girlfriend likes to just drive around the city in this car I got for her.  She doesn't do anything but drive, lol.

ZionCabrio_zpsfad98af1.jpg

• blusunone, Milfrah, RollinggStoner and 1 other like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Yes. 

Did you know girls also use the bathroom too? Did you know girls can drive cars? Did you know girls can shoot guns?

Did you know gamers are pratically the only ones who treat females like they're a f*cking mystery? 

You mean they aren't?

• Ballistic Jello and RmpTebow15 like this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Yes. 

LOL

• THE DRAGOON and Ender_Sai like this

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by Ertrick36, 25 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.

It's because they hardly ever come into contact with girls.  And when they do, the girls are immediately repulsed by their behavior and bad odor.

OT: There's a friend of ours on GTA Online who's a girl.  She usually just does whatever we do.

• Octane, THE DRAGOON, Darth Absentis and 3 others like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

You really asking this? *sigh*..... Trust me, you'll get the same decent person to c*nt ratio across the board...

• Fussyfez likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Girls play with their feet you moron.
  • Octane, Soran Is On, AscendantWyvern and 10 others like this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Yes. 

You mean they aren't?

As much as us males are. 

No, I've come to the conclusion that females aren't a mystery. They just all have random mood swings. And there's a reason for that as well. 

f*cking human genetics and sh*t.

• Grimase likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 25 October 2013 - 07:03 PM.

It's because they hardly ever come into contact with girls.  And when they do, the girls are immediately repulsed by their behavior and bad odor.

And the discussion they're capable of (only games). Plus they don't have a sense of humor. Plus their life consists of being annoying on the Internet. Plus they dream about games instead of real world stuff. Plus their hygiene is remarkably bad.

Source: My life.

AJ-in-JAX
  • AJ-in-JAX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

LOL!

• Colognenigguh and Slam_Jones like this

GriffinsJetta
  • GriffinsJetta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Depends on the player you can't generalize off of gender. Probably the female trolling ratio is slightly lower but you will find any type of player doing any type of thing.

Do you not have a whole thread trying to determine who does and who doesn't crash/ram in a race based on your wonderful detective skills with languages and accents? pot meet kettle

• lRushdown likes this

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

ehhhh imo, if come across a guy in free roam by himself i bet you he would shoot you faster than the chick by herself would, so meny assholes on this forum lol

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

o0eVe0o
  • o0eVe0o

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

i tend to stick to coop missions rather then the chaos in general district but i normally don't shoot at other people unless they start shooting at me though if some 1 does kill me prepare yourself for attack helicopters waves an waves of may-weather security and 9k bounties...depending on my mood..

i had some 1 kill me once when i was talking to a friend then they purposely c4'd my car i ended up hitting them with may-weather security an airstrike about 5 9k bounties then i heard them say (omg this player is cheating putting bounties on me so people kill me an s***) then they left the server... lol just don't annoy me.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yes they're usually playing whilst in the kitchen.

• Kulgrim likes this

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

My wife plays this game (it's her first time playing anything on console) so she is getting past a serious learning curve for the PS controller, however she will attempt to do anything the game has to offer. Missions, races, etc... she is game for it, hunt her and she will try to hunt you. She is wanting to start a crew of all female players if anyone is interested send her a friend request (PSN ID BustyRose) mic required.

Anyway, she isn't real aggressive for the most part, just wants to have fun.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

classy

• Ender_Sai likes this

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

It depends on the player, I have an active all girls crew and the players are the same as guy players. Some are noobs who randomly shoots and try to sticky bomb your car & some are decent players. You can't stereotype women and their gameplay.

But for me, I tend to team up with friends or if I'm in a mission with a stranger, I co-operate and help them not get killed etcetc. I haven't met a woman who likes to troll but I certainly met someone who was repeatedly killing me for no reason at all, and that was annoying. But other than that, no trolling or trash talk so far.
  • Ender_Sai likes this

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I had a female character randomly add me, I presumed it was a guy pretending to be a girl until one day she used a headset with her friend.

Didn't speak a word of English, Portuguese I think, but she mainly spends her time just exploring the map and doing random things - definitely doesn't get involved in trolling, and doesn't seem to care if she's killed either.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

My wife plays all the time.  And she def plays differently.  Her favorite things to do include:

1. Take chopper to a rooftop near the beach and commence killing npc pedestrians until she has two stars, losing it, and repeat process.

2. Excessively using baseball bat to kill pedestrians near her garage so she can just run in if she gets wanted.

3. Exploring the map with her pink Karin Rebel all tricked out with perf. mods.

4.  Driving through LS with her middle finger out the window whilst yelling, "Throw up them gang signs, fool!" in the most white way possible.

• NecroNeedle, Darkly-X, mupp3tz and 7 others like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

My gf says: I like to drive about really really fast and kill people (but she can't shoot so this usually results in her dying and swearing at the other player)

That's it lol

Xx_chopdogg_xX
  • Xx_chopdogg_xX

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by Xx_chopdogg_xX, 12 November 2013 - 06:13 PM.

yeah all the girl pink their ride.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

My wife plays all the time.  And she def plays differently.  Her favorite things to do include:

1. Take chopper to a rooftop near the beach and commence killing npc pedestrians until she has two stars, losing it, and repeat process.

2. Excessively using baseball bat to kill pedestrians near her garage so she can just run in if she gets wanted.

4.  Driving through LS with her middle finger out the window whilst yelling, "Throw up them gang signs, fool!" in the most white way possible.

thats my roomy lol

and the occasional missions now and then

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Obviously they braid each other's hair and talk about which boys they want to kill. Obviously,

• KrazyFace, Samuelsamsam, SmokesWithCigs and 1 other like this

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

i lol'ed so hard

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

WAY BACK when we could repeat missions I played a couple of missions with a girl.  She would actually play the f*cking objective and if we failed she didn't give up like the usual scum.   

• Ender_Sai likes this

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

thats my roomy lol

She only does missions RARELY with some of my friends but for the most part when she's running low on cash she just hands me the controller and says, "Make me more money," and I say, "Yes maam," because... well, guys who have live-ins and wives know what they can hold over you if you don't do what they ask.

• rnb010 likes this

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

thats my roomy lol

She only does missions RARELY with some of my friends but for the most part when she's running low on cash she just hands me the controller and says, "Make me more money," and I say, "Yes maam," because... well, guys who have live-ins and wives know what they can hold over you if you don't do what they ask.

LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users