First Game of the Year award goes to... GTA V

100 replies to this topic
John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

@Redx

What activities? Are you resorting to trolling now? Serious question.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 26 October 2013 - 11:11 PM.

@Redx: What a clueless bastard. Your saying BF4 isn't 1080p on next gen when it's already been running on the devkit on 1080p all this time? At least for the PS4. The only thing is the framerate which is staying at a LOCKED 30 fps.

Stop talking out of your dirty lying ass.

Look up your information. 

BF4 is 900p on PS4 and 720p for Xbox One both have 60FPS. 

I think you need to look up this information and stop being CLUELESS. 

http://www.nowgamer....ive_on_ps4.html

Actually, battefield runs on 1080p native. As well as COD Ghosts. Read this article. 900p doesn't exist on ANY modern TV's. Oh and to correct my self, it's even 60 fps too. Hidden messages were found through Sony that tells you that the game is going to use native 1080p resolution and 60 fps. You're so called news is old and not true.

How is this a legit source? A person made it without any knowledge in what he's talking about. Saying just cause it says 1080p on the box means its 1080p in game. 

@ Rockstar So I can't defend myself using the same words you do? So what gives you the right to call me a kid and I can't do it to you? You are getting so worked up with the word kid. Really helps prove that your a kid cause you try so hard to tell others they're a kid. 

@ Niko What other activities? I'm already a rank 86 and done most. Deathmatches are the worst ones Rockstar made. You shouldn't be allowed to keep you regular weapons and now its SO slow pace. Parachutes are fun for sometimes yet gets boring fast. Not many activities to go. 

that.... didn't make any damn sense... you should sleep a bit and than try arguing with me

Rockstar20124
  • Rockstar20124

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

This is truly pathetic  :miranda:  It's still October. PS4 and X1 are launching with potentially great exclusive titles such as Killzone Shadow Fall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and there are multiplatform titles like Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty : Ghosts and Need for Speed : Rivals FFS!

Awarding a GOTY award this time of the year is ridiculous. Also, GTA V is a huge disappointment and there are a lot of better games already this year. The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising and DMC to name a few. If you reward Rockstar Games for sh*tty physics, forgettable story and characters, horrible supercops, less interiors then IV, GTA Online having more features then SP etc. GTA VI will be disastrous. The only reward this company should get for GTA V is Disappointment of the Year and maybe Disappointment of the Generation. It's the only way to get get them off their pedestal and prevent them becoming lazy which is a form called Tough Love. That is why people rightly so complain a lot here...

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

My initial statement stands. And if that's what this forum is about sucking R*'s cock off, then MODS ban me now. Hope it makes you feel fulfilled in you sh*t life. GTA score 8.8  GTA score community FAIL.

As far as the younger generation goes. Keep sucking that company d*ck. Maybe next gen they will sell you the core game and charge you DLC to start, run and play it. No gun to start 800 MS/PSN to play.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

This is truly pathetic  :miranda:  It's still October. PS4 and X1 are launching with potentially great exclusive titles such as Killzone Shadow Fall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and there are multiplatform titles like Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty : Ghosts and Need for Speed : Rivals FFS!

Awarding a GOTY award this time of the year is ridiculous. Also, GTA V is a huge disappointment and there are a lot of better games already this year. The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising and DMC to name a few. If you reward Rockstar Games for sh*tty physics, forgettable story and characters, horrible supercops, less interiors then IV, GTA Online having more features then SP etc. GTA VI will be disastrous. The only reward this company should get for GTA V is Disappointment of the Year and maybe Disappointment of the Generation. It's the only way to get get them off their pedestal and prevent them becoming lazy which is a form called Tough Love. That is why people rightly so complain a lot here...

I took your post seriously up until you mentioned Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts.

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by sSiL3NZz, 26 October 2013 - 11:27 PM.

well deserved regardless of what people say! still think "the walking dead" should've gotten one though...

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

I took your post seriously up until you mentioned Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Assassins Creed 3 was not that great I gave it a 7.0. Black Flag might be great...How do you know if you haven't played it? This is the blind "fanboy" bullsh*t I am talking about. Battlefield 3 was fun as hell with friends...EA milked their fanbase for sure. I will buy BF4 in a year when they sell the complete edition.

As gamers you have to adapt to companies BS...you just have to wait for the GOTY edition, Complete edition, Epic edition.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

@AtomicPunk

Pre-V release, I used to think you were a pretty good member with constructive contributions. However, for these past few weeks, you've become extremely annoying with your constant repeated bashing of this game. 

If you hate V so much, what is the purpose of your presence on this forum? Do you just come here to tell us all how sh*t the game is to release those angry emotions? Sorry chief, but you have all the classic traits of a converted troll...

@Redx165

You don't have the right to label anybody a "fanboy", given your history of blatant, obnoxious, and shameless Sony arse-licking.

Well first of all, I could give a flying monkey f*ck less what you think of me. You don't make my sammiches and f*ck me every night and make sure all my clothes are washed.

Next, I'm telling sh*t the way it is because R* needs to hear it cause I fear if they don't, they'll make the same mistakes again. I wish I could live in that bubble of denial like you, but I just can't. Or maybe it's that you're such a tes man fan boy that you believe your own bullsh*t like the rest of these R* bawsaq garglers, IDK. If you don't see that V is very diminished compared to other GTA's then I feel for you, friendo. Also, I don't hate it. It's just mediocre and it shouldn't be. at all. have a blessed night.

Rockstar20124
  • Rockstar20124

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I wish GTA V had elements from these games:

Assassins Creed IV : Stealth and Free Run

Battlefield 4 : Real Time Destruction of walls and buildings, not just the rendered cut scenes in GTA V

COD : Ghosts : A dog which you actually can use as a weapon instead of Chop the useless Dog. Dogs and other animals/wildlife are very disappointing in GTA V after having played games as Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 3  :/

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

@AtomicPunk

Pre-V release, I used to think you were a pretty good member with constructive contributions. However, for these past few weeks, you've become extremely annoying with your constant repeated bashing of this game. 

If you hate V so much, what is the purpose of your presence on this forum? Do you just come here to tell us all how sh*t the game is to release those angry emotions? Sorry chief, but you have all the classic traits of a converted troll...

@Redx165

You don't have the right to label anybody a "fanboy", given your history of blatant, obnoxious, and shameless Sony arse-licking.

It's a forum a$$hole. If you don't like people with opinons that differ I suggest you start a FANpage and f*ck off.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

I wish GTA V had elements from these games:

Assassins Creed IV : Stealth and Free Run

Battlefield 4 : Real Time Destruction of walls and buildings, not just the rendered cut scenes in GTA V

COD : Ghosts : A dog which you actually can use as a weapon instead of Chop the useless Dog. Dogs and other animals/wildlife are very disappointing in GTA V after having played games as Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 3  :/

Free running and building destruction in a game of this scale? Probably would have about 70-80gb and would take double the time they took for GTA V....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users