Photo

Gitchers thnking there will be no repercussions

165 replies to this topic
Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

cant we all just get along :)? glitchers and legiters can coexist peacefully right? :D

Bout as likely as being able to convince batman to let the joker skullf*ck him..

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

How many damn topics do we need that just say the same thing?

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

two more.

• abfirstr8 likes this

ILuvRockstarGames
  • ILuvRockstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

How the fack is glitching cheating? R* is to blame for releasing a broken azz multiplayer. Should've tested their $hit first. Now they gotta hear ppl find glitches and bugs and try to fix them. Good luck R* Games! Job well done.

They won't bann that many ppl. They'd be dumb to do so. Why risk losing that many customers when it was their fault? Should've closed LSC. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 26 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

How the fack is glitching cheating? R* is to blame for releasing a broken azz multiplayer. Should've tested their $hit first. Now they gotta hear ppl find glitches and bugs and try to fix them. Good luck R* Games! Job well done.

They won't bann that many ppl. They'd be dumb to do so. Why risk losing that many customers when it was their fault? Should've closed LSC. 

If I rob a store in real life it's their fault for not having better security and I should be allowed to keep the money.

"Glitching is an activity in which a person finds and exploits flaws or glitches in video games to achieve something that was not intended by the game designers."

"Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation."

Glitching by its definition is an immoral way of achieving an ingame goal via the means of exploiting flaws, therefore glitching is cheating but cheating isn't glitching. Just like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square. Glitching is a method of cheating.

Stop with this "glitching isn't cheating!" nonsense please.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 26 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

didntread.gif

CavScout00
  • CavScout00

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

I'm glad that GTA has its own moral police. Seriously its a video game. There's more important stuff to worry about. Who cares about the LSC glitch. Its been out and exposed so much its basically part of the game.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

If you really have to ask that question, then you're obviously a child. Even most glitchers who have come here have admitted that it was cheating. So you sound like a complete moron.

Rockstar did test this game extensively and I think they did a damn good job. There are less problems with this than there have been with GTA IV's multiplayer even though that was tiny in comparison. Three years into playing Mafiya Work, they finally stopped missions from having an indestructible target every once in a while. But testing a game with even 10,000 testers is nothing compared with millions of players. Heck, the LSC glitch is so specific, I'm amazed that anyone figured it out so quickly. It would be like having a code with 60 button hits that you could only do for thirty seconds out of every day.

Explain to me what Rockstar would risk losing by banning those players? They're surely not going to be losing any cash card customers since those players don't need the money. And they only come out with maybe one game a year, and even most glitchers wouldn't boycott the company because MOST of them -- the intelligent ones, at least -- know that they took advantage of the system.

In fact, there are a number of people on here and in other chat boards that have emphatically stated that they will never give Rockstar another cent if glitchers are punished ... so, actually, they would stand to lose more business if they chose NOT to do something about it.

And, seriously, take some personal responsibility. The glitch was there ... you knew the risks ... even the guys who made the videos online about it specifically said that something like this could get people banned.

• MoeBeerz likes this

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I'm glad that GTA has its own moral police. Seriously its a video game. There's more important stuff to worry about. Who cares about the LSC glitch. Its been out and exposed so much its basically part of the game.

Except that it's holding certain things back. That's why they haven't even discussed the stock market yet. And I have a feeling that this is also why the stimulus hasn't been done yet ... they're very likely trying to handle the glitchers first, because if people have a billion dollars, who cares about 500k?

• MoeBeerz likes this

Conici
  • Conici

Loveable Jerk

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Bump for the nostalgic lols 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

lol are you new here?

this is NOT, I repeat, NOT an MMO

anyway any and all money glitching has gone unpunished so far.

even the counterfeit money was handled with care as to not upset the player base, every1 got to keep whatever they bought and half a million for their troubles.

so do you seriously think they will suddenly start mass banning now?

the only real banable offense (well cheater pool mostly, don't think they even do console bans) so far has been DNS server shenanigans and modding game files.

though a lot of those people got off clean as well, or just glitched themselves out of the cheater pool.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

Lol @ the people who defend their glitching thinking they're innocent. There will ALWAYS be punishment. Whether it happens now or later is all a matter of time.

Crime doesn't pay. (even though the game is centered around the opposite concept, but still)
  • AfterAnAsea likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Lol @ the people who defend their glitching thinking they're innocent. There will ALWAYS be punishment. Whether it happens now or later is all a matter of time.

Crime doesn't pay. (even though the game is centered around the opposite concept, but still)

no1's defending anything, just stating the simple facts, every1 and their mom did various money glitches and no1 got punished

even when every1 was a billionaire and bought everything in the game, the only thing R* did was take away the counterfeit money, but you got to keep everything you bought and even got half a million for your troubles.

like I said, not defending anything, but I think the facts speak for themselves.

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Posted back in October of last year but never has it been more relevant. Enough with these threads, pls.

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

If there will be repercussions we'll see in the not too distant future, In the meantime talk is cheap, And these threads are pointless.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Unless they actually start monitoring their game like Blizzard does with WoW (the mods are literally like the gestapo, look at them wrong and you get f*cking banned) nothing will ever change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users