Gitchers thnking there will be no repercussions

165 replies to this topic
who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Sorry that when I was 11 I didn't have $6 an hour to play a video game. Nope we purchased games (SNES in 93') at $30-$50 each and played for hours without additional charges.

You are young, not necessarily stupid, but naive :) just like most glitchers

http://en.wikipedia...._virtual_worlds

Dude there were no mmo's in 1993, jus sayin. :p

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by jared72404, 25 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

You cry babies need to find something else to latch on to. Rockstar isn't going to ban or reset any glitchers. Deal with it and move on already. Oh yeah...and stop making the same threads over and over again. You aren't more special than the cry baby who posted the same thread before you.

Seems like the cheaters are crying and worrying about getting reset now. You figured, hey it looks like other kids are doing this, and they haven't got in trouble in the whole 2-3 weeks the game has been out, so I might as well. Now you realize there may be some repercussions to your actions, you get scared and start to whine about it.

Lol...who's crying? I haven't seen a single thread made by a glitcher crying about glitching and worried about getting banned/reset. On the other hand, I see dozens of threads every single week from "legit" players crying about glitchers in some fashion.

I didn't figure anything. I figured I'd glitch, because it's a game and I don't give a sh*t. Also, the only thing I realize is that the cry babies will always have some excuse. Before the 1.04 update dropped, the cry babies were saying the bans/resets would begin shortly after the 1.04 update. Since that never happened...they have to come up with another excuse. This pathetic cycle will continue the lifespan of the game.

If you think I'm somehow worried about repercussions...you are sadly mistaken. But hey, like I told the other cry baby, tell yourself whatever you need to help you sleep better at night.

Im pretty sure most people believe that the resets will start after all the money glitches are fixed, because there is no point in resetting them now, when they can just go out and glitch it right back.  Not sure how this isn't obvious. I have no idea when this will be, it might be after the next patch or it might be two months from now.

And your crying by responding to these threads, making a nonsense argument about why they wouldn't ban or reset cheaters. The people making these threads just want people to play as the game was intended instead of trying to ruin the game for everyone else. Your butthurt because everyone wants you banned, except for the 2% of people that also glitched.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

If I hadn't used all my likes for the day, this post would get one!

You cry babies need to find something else to latch on to. Rockstar isn't going to ban or reset any glitchers. Deal with it and move on already. Oh yeah...and stop making the same threads over and over again. You aren't more special than the cry baby who posted the same thread before you.

Seems like the cheaters are crying and worrying about getting reset now. You figured, hey it looks like other kids are doing this, and they haven't got in trouble in the whole 2-3 weeks the game has been out, so I might as well. Now you realize there may be some repercussions to your actions, you get scared and start to whine about it.
Lol...who's crying? I haven't seen a single thread made by a glitcher crying about glitching and worried about getting banned/reset. On the other hand, I see dozens of threads every single week from "legit" players crying about glitchers in some fashion.

I didn't figure anything. I figured I'd glitch, because it's a game and I don't give a sh*t. Also, the only thing I realize is that the cry babies will always have some excuse. Before the 1.04 update dropped, the cry babies were saying the bans/resets would begin shortly after the 1.04 update. Since that never happened...they have to come up with another excuse. This pathetic cycle will continue the lifespan of the game.

If you think I'm somehow worried about repercussions...you are sadly mistaken. But hey, like I told the other cry baby, tell yourself whatever you need to help you sleep better at night.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

This logic that because something hasn't happened yet it means that it will never happen is ducking mind boggling.

It has been explained at some length in this thread why it hasn't happened yet. If your money got reset right now what would you immediately do? Once you solve this puzzle you're half way to.understanding why a reset hasn't happened yet
  • DrewFly123 likes this

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Im pretty sure most people believe that the resets will start after all the money glitches are fixed, because there is no point in resetting them now, when they can just go out and glitch it right back.  Not sure how this isn't obvious. I have no idea when this will be, it might be after the next patch or it might be two months from now.

I'm pretty sure you don't realize there will always be money glitches. It's impossible to fix them all. Not sure how this isn't obvious, but hey, you are an idiot after all...so it's to be expected.

• DrewFly123 likes this

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

OP is a tool.

(Source: I'm Gandalf)

the gandalf sh*t had me rolling

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

No one gives a flying F

op is mad

Nice avatar with the right name to go along!

thx bro

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't realize there will always be money glitches. It's impossible to fix them all. Not sure how this isn't obvious, but hey, you are an idiot after all...so it's to be expected.

Thing is though, people are glitching just now because they think there won't be repercussions. Once its clear there are repercussions, people won't be so eager to do it

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Ah yes, make an ignorant argument and then call someone an idiot. kids these days.

SLOTHEDKATO
  • SLOTHEDKATO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

i know lets all hate on each other for no reason and argue over asinine points.  after that lets get mad at rockstar for not being able to satisfy a billion people at the same time. sound like a plan? yayyyyy lets do it!

• DrewFly123 likes this

SLOTHEDKATO
  • SLOTHEDKATO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

and to all glitchers: good job.  you have truly honed in on the spirit of gta.  get that money any way possible.  im being serious.  if you found a glitch, exploit it. its gta people the rules of order have no place in this game.  

• DrewFly123 likes this

dampkring
  • dampkring

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Idiots calling idiots idiots. What a bunch of idiots. I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. Rockstar are idiots. We're all idiots. Idiot! Kind of loses it's meaning after a while don't ya think?

• DrewFly123 likes this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 25 October 2013 - 08:59 PM.

If they reset every glitcher that did the money glitch. How long before you think someone would find another. After all it took them all of about 5-7 days even with a faulty launch to find the 4 yes 4 different money glitches they have now.

One of the problems is that you can't test for stuff like this in limited beta. Problems like this are discovered by give millions of people chances to play the game and do random stuff you would never think about.

Like going to the playstation store right after selling your car. Yea, im sure that came up in development meetings. Or how about lets try to get in a friends car right as it pulls into LSC. Ohh better yet, lets tear off the door of a police car, park it in front of my garage and hop out then back in.

A lot of these glitches are found by pure luck just testing to see what the limits of the game or a freak button combination. I have tossed my controller on the couch before on COD:BOPS and my player ended up in a wall. 

Part of the problem also is the cloud servers can't handle a full stream of data. It gets periodic updates depending on what you do. Mods, purchase, deaths, etc. So the data is developed on your local machine, then uploaded periodically. Anything that happens it allows for hackers to change and alter the values through coding.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

and to all glitchers: good job.  you have truly honed in on the spirit of gta.  get that money any way possible.  im being serious.  if you found a glitch, exploit it. its gta people the rules of order have no place in this game.

Finally, someone sees GTA as it is titled, Grand Theft Auto!

Conici
  • Conici

Loveable Jerk

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

There will be consequences. Enjoy your denial.

Aren't you the one that said he was a legit player thinking people would give a f*ck? God you're a fa**ot

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

How about glitchers tell us a legit reason why they WONT reset or ban you once they fix the major glitches. Cause it wouldn't be hard to data mine people who made millions selling cars in 30 minutes or millions before reaching a certain level.

How about the simple fact that Rockstar has never gone after glitchers in any of their games? 

(This is where you tell me GTA:O is different because of the cash cards)
They didn't have features like live online economy that rockstar promoted. It's not in there yet, like stock market online because they busy fixing glitches.

And RDR had bans for glitchers.

Fail. Next brat?

raises hand........rdr banned modders not glitchers.  sit your fat ass down

What your glitching, narrow mind fails to comprehend is that modding on RDR has same affects as glitching money in GTA Online.

Glitching money in online will completely offset their live online economy, affecting legit players like RDR modding affected legit players. So thru will both suffer roughly same consequences , ban or reset if characters... Once major glitches get fixed.

Next

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

I cheat and it is cool. They won't reset me or nothing.

• Cyper and DrewFly123 like this

Conici
  • Conici

Loveable Jerk

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

How about glitchers tell us a legit reason why they WONT reset or ban you once they fix the major glitches. Cause it wouldn't be hard to data mine people who made millions selling cars in 30 minutes or millions before reaching a certain level.

How about the simple fact that Rockstar has never gone after glitchers in any of their games? 

They didn't have features like live online economy that rockstar promoted. It's not in there yet, like stock market online because they busy fixing glitches.

Fail. Next brat?

What your glitching, narrow mind fails to comprehend is that modding on RDR has same affects as glitching money in GTA Online.

Glitching money in online will completely offset their live online economy, affecting legit players like RDR modding affected legit players. So thru will both suffer roughly same consequences , ban or reset if characters... Once major glitches get fixed.

Next

There is no economy dipsh*t

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Fail. Next brat?

Next

There is no economy dipsh*t

Cause they are fixing all glitches before implementing it? God these bratty kids are naive!!

I'm pretty sure the online trailer mentioned it

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 25 October 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Can't wait to hop on tonight for another 19 trillion gta$ so I can get 10 more chromed out z types. Glitching ftw. Mad at us because we don't want to buy bs fish cards. No thanks! You guys can take it up the ass from r* all while complaining of mission payouts! Good luck!

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

The glitchers will not get banned as there was a similar glitch in Red Dead Redemption:
http://support.rocks...Read-Redemption

Note: "We are not banning players who have boosted gold guns through legitimate gameplay or who took advantage of temporary in-game exploits to gain XP quickly."

Since the most of the glitchs are exploits and not a mod.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

OP is right I got banned.

ZNQXIsK.png

• Khaos89 likes this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

If you've been playing mmos that long, you should know there have been plenty of people over the years who have been able to get away with all kinds of questionable sh*t.

• DrewFly123 likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

If you've been playing mmos that long, you should know there have been plenty of people over the years who have been able to get away with all kinds of questionable sh*t.

Look no further than Guild Wars 2. Players were being banned within the first month of the game en masse.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Omg, are they still trotting out this old gem? Haha! Punished, lolol.

What a schlemiel!

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

so in response to all this MMO talk. this games not an MMO. ok bye

xMementoMorix
  • xMementoMorix

GTAO Aerial Ace

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Dude there were no mmo's in 1993, jus sayin. :p

Yup.

And don't believe anything anyone with an anime avatar tells you (OP)

even me? :p

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

Idiots calling idiots idiots. What a bunch of idiots. I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. Rockstar are idiots. We're all idiots. Idiot! Kind of loses it's meaning after a while don't ya think?

No you idiot!

xMementoMorix
  • xMementoMorix

GTAO Aerial Ace

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

cant we all just get along :)? glitchers and legiters can coexist peacefully right? :D

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

http://support.rocks...Read-Redemption

TRUE>>> if R* put out a letter saying that for Red Dead Redemption that they are only banning accounts for hacking/modn' game files...and ARE NOT banning people who took advantage of game Exploits/ Glitches for gain....and further more had put out prior warnings in legit news letters to people about hacking.

So far Rockstar has not posted any "Warnings" or new letters.

Highly unlikely there will be a ban.

Get used to that Idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users