• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

to bad this isnt an mmo fa**ot

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Sure kid, and the Buccaneers are going to make the playoffs this season...

but they got revis!

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

So many bratty naive kiddies in denial. Too funny

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Lol " don't be stupid". That's what i said to the guy that wanted to jump the bridge...it was useless, I actually felt pretty stupid for saying "don't be stupid" because in the end I realized I was the stupid one for caring about a random guy jumping the bridge...

Moral of the story, no one gives a flying f of what you think amigo :)

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

They are all salty because they are afraid of the possibility that they will get banned and i hope it happens. all the glitchers on this forum are a bunch of big headed cocksuckers. cheating in video games. man thats cool and fun and takes a lot of effort and talent. LOL not.

You sound super bright and intelligent.  

Im a 20 yr old cost accountant for an automotive factory. Not bad eh? can you tell me what your doing with your life?

too bad you need more than a 2 year degree to be an accountant you lieing sack of sh*t

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 25 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

How about glitchers tell us a legit reason why they WONT reset or ban you once they fix the major glitches. Cause it wouldn't be hard to data mine people who made millions selling cars in 30 minutes or millions before reaching a certain level.

And glitchers affect how their whole design for a live economy works. So either they get rid of the years of work they probably put in making a live economy or reset:ban glitchers.

0Blitzy
  • 0Blitzy

Resident Spooky Skeleton, Disliker of Bad Cars

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

You don't have an opinion, because you haven't played enough MMOs

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

You don't have an opinion, because you haven't played enough MMOs

I have logic unlike glitching retards

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

How about glitchers tell us a legit reason why they WONT reset or ban you once they fix the major glitches. Cause it wouldn't be hard to data mine people who made millions selling cars in 30 minutes or millions before reaching a certain level.

How about the simple fact that Rockstar has never gone after glitchers in any of their games? 

(This is where you tell me GTA:O is different because of the cash cards)

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

OP

fq3y0.jpg

Your Sig is awesome!

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Just reading the glitchers comments in this topic show that they are completely self-centered. They are only able to look at things from their side of the bush and never anyone elses. When someone says something about banning them they get all pissy and upset and start putting non-glitchers down. If this isnt self-centered i couldnt tell you what is. When they do *nothing  to you guys i will be the first to post a topic crying like a whiny bitch.

fixed that for you

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

How about the simple fact that Rockstar has never gone after glitchers in any of their games? 

They didn't have features like live online economy that rockstar promoted. It's not in there yet, like stock market online because they busy fixing glitches.

And RDR had bans for glitchers.

Fail. Next brat?

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

They didn't have features like live online economy that rockstar promoted. It's not in there yet, like stock market online because they busy fixing glitches.

Fail. Next brat?

raises hand........rdr banned modders not glitchers.  sit your fat ass down

iPone
  • iPone

Super Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Dude there were no mmo's in 1993, jus sayin. :p

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Please explain why you complainers of glitchers care so much? Because the way I see it, if you cared so deeply about this issue instead of complaining why not be more proactive, like give all your money to them so that way they don't need to glitch. Problem solved, stop making these cry out for attention threads because again, no one gives a fly f how long you been playing your 25 years of m m o.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

How do I know?

1. I've played online games for many many years, I have expirence and wisdom on my side

2. expanding on 1, I myself deal with very large datasets on a daily basis and the methodology I use would be patch then fix the data

3. R* has billed this (their own words) as a mmo they want to expand to include player driven evolution of the online world. The (player driven) stock market is a prime example of something they have disabled because of the excessive money glitching

4. R* has NEVER before attempted an mmo or player driven online world, so nothing they have or havent done in the past has any indication on what they will do BUT

5. industry standards, is key here. They cannot afford to ruin their reputation letting glitchers and exploiters ruin GTA:O because its not what the industry does as a whole (look at any other mmo)

(Source: a person with an IQ almost double yours)

Seeing as how glitchers and non glitchers no nothing about what will or will not happen since nobody here works for taketwo or rockstar or has any authority to make public comments on the matter, why does everyone seem to know what is going to happen? When the glitches get fixed than theyll ban? Are you serious? Games always have glitches so by that logic theyll never ban people.

A new patch can create a new glitch. It be more believeable if people stuck to the cheaters pool or at the most an account suspension, but yall are hoping for full on bans or resets. By the time Rstar gets around to that most people glitchers and non will have moved on. I know this is built to last but all things wain in popularity.

You think if they all quit GTAonline thatll itll be this grief free place? Good luck with that fantasy. I guess you never played gta4 online which had no money system but amazingly had annoying people too

Rockstar knows of the issues and is patching them but they could have just as easily made a statement about it, and they havent. The tech department dosent run the PR dept and they dont need to get patches out for someone to say theyll take action against glitchers.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Ban? I highly doubt they will ban a possible revenue source.

Reset? After all the f*ck-ups R* has with characters, cars, saves, etc being deleted....R* has got to realize the PR implications that would be involved.

From what I have gathered (from these boards and from lobby chat as I jump from lobby to lobby selling my Sultan for 100k) I would estimate anywhere from 25-50+% of players have glitched in one way or another (not including 'replay' grinding).

I don't know what motivates those of you HAVE-NOTs to get of these boards and troll away, but you HAVE-NOTs need to worry about yourselves and stop caring about us so much about us HAVEs.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by karmaman1010, 25 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Fail. Next brat?

RDR did not have bans for glitchers. Keep trying, you incompetent moron.

You do also realize no matter what Rockstar does, the game will ALWAYS have glitches, right? Of course you don't, because you're an idiot. 

Don't worry, I won't sit here and argue with you all day over something that will never happen. I'll simply sit back and laugh at you for thinking it'll happen. If I may ask...when do you suppose the bans/resets will begin? After the upcoming patch next week? Or will it be after the patch after that one? Or will it be after they fix ALL the glitches in the game? Considering that's virtually impossible...

Either way, tell yourself whatever you have to so you can sleep better at night. Like I said, I'll be over here laughing at you with my millions in the bank. 

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

No one gives a flying F

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Don't be dishonest. There were a few.

Neverwinter Nights was on AOL in 1991.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Anything you say is de-bunked by your claim of playing MMOs for 20 years and having anime as your avatar.

How do I know?

1. I've played online games for many many years, I have expirence and wisdom on my side
2. expanding on 1, I myself deal with very large datasets on a daily basis and the methodology I use would be patch then fix the data

3. R* has billed this (their own words) as a mmo they want to expand to include player driven evolution of the online world. The (player driven) stock market is a prime example of something they have disabled because of the excessive money glitching

4. R* has NEVER before attempted an mmo or player driven online world, so nothing they have or havent done in the past has any indication on what they will do BUT

5. industry standards, is key here. They cannot afford to ruin their reputation letting glitchers and exploiters ruin GTA:O because its not what the industry does as a whole (look at any other mmo)

(Source: a person with an IQ almost double yours)

Seeing as how glitchers and non glitchers no nothing about what will or will not happen since nobody here works for taketwo or rockstar or has any authority to make public comments on the matter, why does everyone seem to know what is going to happen? When the glitches get fixed than theyll ban? Are you serious? Games always have glitches so by that logic theyll never ban people.

A new patch can create a new glitch. It be more believeable if people stuck to the cheaters pool or at the most an account suspension, but yall are hoping for full on bans or resets. By the time Rstar gets around to that most people glitchers and non will have moved on. I know this is built to last but all things wain in popularity.
You think if they all quit GTAonline thatll itll be this grief free place? Good luck with that fantasy. I guess you never played gta4 online which had no money system but amazingly had annoying people too

Rockstar knows of the issues and is patching them but they could have just as easily made a statement about it, and they havent. The tech department dosent run the PR dept and they dont need to get patches out for someone to say theyll take action against glitchers.

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

No one gives a flying F

op is mad

• SOHC_VTEC likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

I glitches 10 trillion gta$, UMAD?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

I have 10 chrome z-types, UMAD?

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

You are young, not necessarily stupid, but naive :) just like most glitchers

http://en.wikipedia...._virtual_worlds

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

What does R* gain from punishing glitchers? If anything they helped sell the game by posting youtube videos of high level missions and supercar mods. This game is not a high polish, balanced competitive PvP masterpiece. Please, someone enlighten me as to why R* would spend resources punishing glitchers?

What % of you will stop playing if they don't? I don't cheat my way because that defeats the game experience for me, but I don't give a crap what others do...

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by madwullie, 25 October 2013 - 08:36 PM.

What it boils down.to is this:

Rockstar have never tried to make real money by having people buy in game money before. Glitching in rdr and other of their titles ultimately did not cost them money. Leaving billions of cheated dollars floating about in gtao hampers their chances of making money.

What would you do if you'd spent millions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man hours designing and developing a game and economy which will give you a constant steady income and all your plans were ruined by glitchers:

1. Nothing and put it down to experience and your plans in the bin.
2. Deal with those who have cheated their way to riches enabling you to fulfil your plans.

I can't believe people actually think they would choose number 1 here

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

You cry babies need to find something else to latch on to. Rockstar isn't going to ban or reset any glitchers. Deal with it and move on already. Oh yeah...and stop making the same threads over and over again. You aren't more special than the cry baby who posted the same thread before you.

Seems like the cheaters are crying and worrying about getting reset now. You figured, hey it looks like other kids are doing this, and they haven't got in trouble in the whole 2-3 weeks the game has been out, so I might as well. Now you realize there may be some repercussions to your actions, you get scared and start to whine about it.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

No one gives a flying F

op is mad

Nice avatar with the right name to go along!
  • Cool Story Bro likes this

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by karmaman1010, 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

You cry babies need to find something else to latch on to. Rockstar isn't going to ban or reset any glitchers. Deal with it and move on already. Oh yeah...and stop making the same threads over and over again. You aren't more special than the cry baby who posted the same thread before you.

Seems like the cheaters are crying and worrying about getting reset now. You figured, hey it looks like other kids are doing this, and they haven't got in trouble in the whole 2-3 weeks the game has been out, so I might as well. Now you realize there may be some repercussions to your actions, you get scared and start to whine about it.

Lol...who's crying? I haven't seen a single thread made by a glitcher crying about glitching and worried about getting banned/reset. On the other hand, I see dozens of threads every single week from "legit" players crying about glitchers in some fashion.

I didn't figure anything. I figured I'd glitch, because it's a game and I don't give a sh*t. Also, the only thing I realize is that the cry babies will always have some excuse. Before the 1.04 update dropped, the cry babies were saying the bans/resets would begin shortly after the 1.04 update. Since that never happened...they have to come up with another excuse. This pathetic cycle will continue the lifespan of the game.

If you think I'm somehow worried about repercussions...you are sadly mistaken. But hey, like I told the other cry baby, tell yourself whatever you need to help you sleep better at night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users