Photo

Gitchers thnking there will be no repercussions

158 replies to this topic
TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Maybe you have never played RDR or many console games for that matter. Most cheaters get away with it.

Just because you think it's a problem doesn't mean R* does. I see no evidence of REAL cheating (eg. invincibility). This is R*'s fault for releasing a game with such an obvious exploit without testing it. This is not hacking, this is faulty code. Stop making sh*t up TC you aren't psychic.

you sound scared of being banned :p

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

So you idiots really think R* is going to leave trillions of glitched dollars floating around? They do have plans for the stock market, and expansions and lots of other cool player driven stuff, they've said it.

I'm betting on FULL account resets for people who glitched excessively, after they've patched all the gitches of course.

Keep glitching its actually helping R* with the patches, they are collecting data behind the scenes, but don't think they don't have plans to make everything right.

(Source: A software developer of 35+ yrs)

• TatezMcgatez likes this

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Just reading the glitchers comments in this topic show that they are completely self-centered. They are only able to look at things from their side of the bush and never anyone elses. When someone says something about banning them they get all pissy and upset and start putting non-glitchers down. If this isnt self-centered i couldnt tell you what is. When they do something to you guys i will be the first to post a topic laughing my ass off at all you cheaters.

Hahah. Dood its GTA. Why the hell should anyone care about anyone else. It's a video game. Be sure to keep your tissues close by when R* doesn't do sh*t about glitchers. 

how will this have any effect on myself? Im the one getting back what i paid for this game. not just 20 hrs of online gameplay then boredom because i already have everything like all the other glitchers.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

You act as though everyone who glutched drives around adders and has everything you cant afford.

I glitched to get my carbonizer and some guns. I have like, 200k in the bank.

Stop blanketing every person that did it as a horrible person. Yes some are bad, id say only 10% of rhe glitchers are the douchebags that grief people, the rest of us play solo, or with friends and dont bother other people.

I only play with my crew. About 8 people. We keep to ourselves.

So stop assuming every glitch user is the same. Im 28, and despite what you believe, I am a disabled veteran and get to sit at home on pills for 2 spinal injuries all day. But apparently the consensus is every glitcher is 12 and has no idea how to play a game.
  • abfirstr8 likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Don't be stupid, enjoy your time now get the most out of it but every mmo deals with exploiters AFTER the exploits have been patched, it would be self-defeating to do all the work of resetting accounts just to have those people do it again.

So in short, don't get your hopes up. There will be some action taken to deal with money that was gotten unfairly.

(Source: 20yrs of playing mmos)

And not a single f*ck was given that day

G246EVO.jpg

I've already stopped playing GTA Online, I'm bored of it. I'd have become bored even quicker if I had to grind missions to earn a decent amount of money.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

You act as though everyone who glutched drives around adders and has everything you cant afford.

So stop assuming every glitch user is the same. Im 28, and despite what you believe, I am a disabled veteran and get to sit at home on pills for 2 spinal injuries all day. But apparently the consensus is every glitcher is 12 and has no idea how to play a game.

This is what I'm saying. Sitting there with my crew grinding mission/racing CR all day sounds extremely boring. So me and my crew glitched so we actually can enjoy the game with fast cars and good weapons. I don't go to public lobby's and C4 everyone like a dick. I mind my own business.

ste123
  • ste123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by ste123, 25 October 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Don't be stupid, enjoy your time now get the most out of it but every mmo deals with exploiters AFTER the exploits have been patched, it would be self-defeating to do all the work of resetting accounts just to have those people do it again.

So in short, don't get your hopes up. There will be some action taken to deal with money that was gotten unfairly.

If you'd played mmos for any length of time, you'd know each company is different and it depends on circumstances, take wow for example, ive been perma banned twice there for botting, Yet the glitchs/exploits ive done are many and extensive, yet theyve just been patched over and nothing more said.

Unless you have a crystal ball or work at rockstar, you have no way of knowing what you're posting.

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

repetitive bullsh*t threat

xbox live came online in 2005 bruh. try again

sinceGTAIII
  • sinceGTAIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I can see R* going either way, frankly. The problem with the "balance" issue is that GTAO doesn't offer an advantage that can be bought with money. Sure, you can buy weapons, but you need to be level appropriate. Non-glitchers have more than enough time to save up for weapons as they become available. GTAO isn't like other MMOs. Other MMOs have crafting and a market for goods and services. If you could glitch those games and get tons of gold, you could buy some pretty sweet gear and pay for raid runs to get activity specific items. Sorry, WoW is my only MMO pov.

Also, a glitchers existence requires a predicate, that a glitch exists. R* opted out of open beta and perhaps decided this was the best way to go. Someone who tests a game may not be that good at "gaming" the system, and skilled "glitchers" employed for beta testing may not be so honest about what they find. so why not use "invested" glitchers in a live environment? Then, why punish them? I'm basically making a "white-hat" hacker argument.

On the other side of the coin, those "white-hats" DO get busted and convicted. I don't think any GTAO glitcher can make a "white-hat" argument without being cool with being reset or punished. But this and cash cards are not the real problem. The problem is that non-glitchers need to play missions,races etc... to make money, this in turn populates those instances with players who also need to make money and ensures that you always have someone to play with. In this sense, glitching does create imbalances but the adverse effect is on the quality of gameplay. R* has reason to be concerned and possibly reason to punish.

Two final arguments:

1) Like WoW, in five years GTAO will not have the same player base that it does today, glitchers will get bored and move on the next thing. They may return at a later date with DLC releases, wherein they will find that most players have caught up to them moneywise. Also, there will always be players that need to catch up with other players, the glitchers have at least provided R* the means to test the balance of poor players VS rich players in a shorter timeframe than would have been permitted if R* had to analyze the phenomenon in real-time. 

2) GTA made so much money that they can afford to ban outright a few players to make the majority, non-glitchers, happy. 

Addendum:

I make no grand pronouncements against glitchers, it's just a game and they're just scrubs.

Don't be a f*ckin' scrub, you goddamned pansies. FTW!

GrandTheftBETA
  • GrandTheftBETA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Just one persons opinion!

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

You cry babies need to find something else to latch on to. Rockstar isn't going to ban or reset any glitchers. Deal with it and move on already. Oh yeah...and stop making the same threads over and over again. You aren't more special than the cry baby who posted the same thread before you.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

So you idiots really think R* is going to leave trillions of glitched dollars floating around? They do have plans for the stock market, and expansions and lots of other cool player driven stuff, they've said it.

I'm betting on FULL account resets for people who glitched excessively, after they've patched all the gitches of course.

Keep glitching its actually helping R* with the patches, they are collecting data behind the scenes, but don't think they don't have plans to make everything right.

There will always be glitches, hacks, etc. As long as their are modded PS3s out being played, there will always be hacks. 

There is nothing to stop someone from setting up his own shop, where you send him money through Paypal and he takes his hacked account and sends you money.

Right now as I type they have RPT hacks where they have multipliers on the money earned during missions. As we all know you can share money earned during missions. So there is nothing stopping a legit player from receiving millions from a hacker.

The system setup is broken. The problem is that you can't keep locking down areas of the game to combat hacking. Hackers hack they will find a way around. Its the good guys who take it up the arse.

who-dat
  • who-dat

SAR commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

OP is a child who posts anime as his avatar

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Dude there were no mmo's in 1993, jus sayin. :p

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhaha.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

OP is a child who posts anime as his avatar

But...but...he has 20 years experience playing MMO's. He must be taken seriously!

• Khaos89 likes this

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

i've never seen so many MALES on their period...it's disgusting

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

This thread reminds me of that one "you done goofed" video where that guy says "consequences will never be the same" 

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

There is stupid glitchers then there is smart glitchers.

If you're glitching millions - sure - it's likely that you will be banned. But if you glitch now and then, lttle by Little, it's alright.

I glitch so I can get stuff without having to play the game.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

In addition, the topic of banning glitchers is always centered around the $$$ glitch.

What about the invisibility glitch?

How about the invincibility glitch, yes there is one that does exist.

What about the car duplication glitch? A friend gives me an Adder or XF for free is not as bad? I saves almost a million by getting my upgraded cars for free so I still have all my money left?

What about the cop car save glitch?

A glitcher is a glitcher, they exploited code for personal gain. Some of the people screaming on their high horse need to also realize that if they did anyone of the glitches above that they too deserve to be reset for violating the same terms of us. They don't say one is better than the other. In fact I would think that having an invisible player running around killing everyone is worst than a adder riding down the street.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Man, being a 60 year old software developing MMO gamer sure does give you a lot of credible knowledge!

Source: 370 years of not giving a single f*ck

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

i doubt they'll ever get control of it it's obvious this code will remain unsecure

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

OP is a tool.

(Source: I'm Gandalf)

• Vrgadin likes this

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 25 October 2013 - 07:46 PM.

True glitchers will obviously get banned, but rockstar has to do it after they fix the glitches.

The naive brats are so stupid for thinking otherwise.

They even point to an email as proof from rockstar TECH SUPPORT that they won't get banned. But those brats reading comprehension is so low ( go figure ).. If you took time to read it all, someone emailed rockstar support because they feared of getting banned because a glitcher gifted them millions. And they wanted rockstar support to erase just the money not the character... For fear when rockstar does their data mining they would look like a glitcher with all that money..

And they responded that they couldn't do that ( reset money but not character ).

Now all the naive retarded brats point to that email as evidence there won't be bans or resets cause their stupid fkn reading comprehension can't decipher a paragraph ... LoL what idiots.

It may not be this week or next, but resets or bans will happen once the major glitches are patched.

Ballin on Welfare
  • Ballin on Welfare

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

k

who-dat
  • who-dat

SAR commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

U feel important now?

True glitchers will obviously get banned, but rockstar has to do it after they fix the glitches.
They even point to an email as proof from rockstar TECH SUPPORT that they won't get banned. But those brats reading comprehension is so low ( go figure ).. If you took time to read it all, someone emailed rockstar support because they feared of getting banned because a glitcher gifted them millions. And they wanted rockstar support to erase just the money not the character... For fear when rockstar does their data mining they would look like a glitcher with all that money..
And they responded that they couldn't do that ( reset money but not character ).
Now all the naive retarded brats point to that email as evidence there won't be bans or resets cause their stupid fkn reading comprehension can't decipher a paragraph ... LoL what idiots.
It may not be this week or next, but resets or bans will happen once the major glitches are patched.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Seeing as how glitchers and non glitchers no nothing about what will or will not happen since nobody here works for taketwo or rockstar or has any authority to make public comments on the matter, why does everyone seem to know what is going to happen? When the glitches get fixed than theyll ban? Are you serious? Games always have glitches so by that logic theyll never ban people.

A new patch can create a new glitch. It be more believeable if people stuck to the cheaters pool or at the most an account suspension, but yall are hoping for full on bans or resets. By the time Rstar gets around to that most people glitchers and non will have moved on. I know this is built to last but all things wain in popularity.

You think if they all quit GTAonline thatll itll be this grief free place? Good luck with that fantasy. I guess you never played gta4 online which had no money system but amazingly had annoying people too

Rockstar knows of the issues and is patching them but they could have just as easily made a statement about it, and they havent. The tech department dosent run the PR dept and they dont need to get patches out for someone to say theyll take action against glitchers.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Gonna go ahead and quote this so I can use it in a thread about not being banned in a couple weeks.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

There will be consequences. Enjoy your denial.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 25 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

U feel important now?

Butthurt now?

Why wouldn't they reset or ban characters abusing a money glitch, when rockstar specifically promoted in-game economy that gets affected by activities ( stock market for example , when it gets put in, delayed cause they have to fix glitches first obviously). Having all the glitched money distorts everything. Really have no choice

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

There will be consequences. Enjoy your denial.

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO BLASTERMAN, GUISE, HE PROBABLY PLAYED MORE FINAL FANTASY THAN OP DID

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users