• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Start caring about your own sh*t, leave everyone else in peace

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

The title of the thread is at least 33% of the post, so you had to read some of it. I call bullsh*t.

HowToRoot
  • HowToRoot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

When half of the playerbase is glitching and the game is already dying i doubt they'll ban or punish anyone.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I played my first MMO in 1998, which was the world's first "modern MMO", Nexus TK The Kingdom of the Winds..  So OP isn't lying.  MMO's were around for a while.

and the glitchers on Red Dead Redemption were left alone.  You have to remember, glitching is part of the code.   The only REAL offense are the people who mod the game via hacked consoles.  THOSE people are going to get in trouble.

What did the glitchers do in Red Dead? 

One thing to keep in mind is that GTAO is much different because of the way they've constructed the money system. If you had a billion dollars in Red Dead, it didn't matter at all. But in GTAO, you can easily grief people and pretty much control the entire stock market.

I'm guessing this is just one big damn headache for Rockstar. Depending on how many people they have working on it, surely this extra work is delaying other stuff from happening. So, thanks, gliitchers! lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why we haven't gotten our stimulus package yet is because they're trying to tackle the glitchers first. Same goes with allowing in-game cash. After all, they're pretty much licked the resetting problem, so there must be another reason why cash cards still aren't being sold.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

They are all salty because they are afraid of the possibility that they will get banned and i hope it happens. all the glitchers on this forum are a bunch of big headed cocksuckers. cheating in video games. man thats cool and fun and takes a lot of effort and talent. LOL not.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

When half of the playerbase is glitching and the game is already dying i doubt they'll ban or punish anyone.

A) Less load on servers = less expenses for Rockstar

B) Less glitchers = more encouragement to buy cash cards

C) Cheaters aren't going to buy cash cards anyway, they've made that clear, therefore they are a liability.

It's always the goal of a business to reduce liability while increasing profitability. You live in a dream if you don't think they will protect their investment.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

They are all salty because they are afraid of the possibility that they will get banned and i hope it happens. all the glitchers on this forum are a bunch of big headed cocksuckers. cheating in video games. man thats cool and fun and takes a lot of effort and talent. LOL not.

You sound super bright and intelligent.  

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Im a 20 yr old cost accountant for an automotive factory. Not bad eh? can you tell me what your doing with your life?

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

I played my first MMO in 1998, which was the world's first "modern MMO", Nexus TK The Kingdom of the Winds..  So OP isn't lying.  MMO's were around for a while.

and the glitchers on Red Dead Redemption were left alone.  You have to remember, glitching is part of the code.   The only REAL offense are the people who mod the game via hacked consoles.  THOSE people are going to get in trouble.

What did the glitchers do in Red Dead? 

One thing to keep in mind is that GTAO is much different because of the way they've constructed the money system. If you had a billion dollars in Red Dead, it didn't matter at all. But in GTAO, you can easily grief people and pretty much control the entire stock market.

I'm guessing this is just one big damn headache for Rockstar. Depending on how many people they have working on it, surely this extra work is delaying other stuff from happening. So, thanks, gliitchers! lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why we haven't gotten our stimulus package yet is because they're trying to tackle the glitchers first. Same goes with allowing in-game cash. After all, they're pretty much licked the resetting problem, so there must be another reason why cash cards still aren't being sold.

Glitchers saved me from quitting GTA forever.

If it weren't for glitchers finding ways to earn money, I would have never gotten my lost stuff back, including my expensive Entity XF that I spent -3- in real life days saving up for.   Rockstar's crap coding made me lose about 20 hours of gameplay when my 1st character mysteriously vanished, back when the Cloud was acting up during the first week of launch.

I made a new character, earned money, did everything 100% legit, only to lose A LOT of money on disappearing cars this time.

So if a glitch took away my stuff, and Rockstar will NEVER replace your lost character, or lost cars/money, then the only salvation I had was glitchers. 

If it weren't for them, I would have quit GTA and never bought another R game again, because they really wasted so much of our time with a pre-alpha release game.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

They should ban everyone who has complained about glitchers.

This is not an mmo. This is not an rpg. Its GTA.

Mmo, s usually have several different "economies", from money, to materials, to crafted items, etc. We have money. And only money. Everything is dependent on the almighty dollar, and you can WoW casually and make great money, you cannot play GTA casually and make great money, unless in freeroam you just stand around and do nothing.....I like driving, running from the cops, car tag with friends, shootouts, all of which isnt cheap, so im constantly having to grind bullsh*t paying missions for scraps to just have any fun outside of a mission.
  • GTAhole likes this

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Im a 20 yr old cost accountant for an automotive factory. Not bad eh? can you tell me what your doing with your life?

Don't toot your horn when you know damn well, that you aren't fully responsible for it.   Give credit to your family, and don't put down others who didn't have the same opportunity at 20 years old.  

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

I'm an inventory and shipment manager for a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical company, shipping out ~50 pallets daily. 

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

OK!

So lets just be clear here, how is having billions upon billions going to "control the stock market?"  THERE ARE UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF STOCK!  And really the only thing R* needs to do (which by the way things are going I'm certain they will do) is simply make it so that the more stock that is bought the less the stock value increases.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Mmo, s usually have several different "economies", from money, to materials, to crafted items, etc. We have money. And only money. Everything is dependent on the almighty dollar, and you can WoW casually and make great money, you cannot play GTA casually and make great money, unless in freeroam you just stand around and do nothing.....I like driving, running from the cops, car tag with friends, shootouts, all of which isnt cheap, so im constantly having to grind bullsh*t paying missions for scraps to just have any fun outside of a mission.

Ban people who compain about glitchers? Think about what you just said. people that complain about cheaters should be banned... this makes absolutely zero sense.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I'm an inventory and shipment manager for a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical company, shipping out ~50 pallets daily. 

Cool story bro sounds like were both fairly successful so stop putting your baby dick in a girls vagina you have never met before. Oh wait you dont care. You're in the pharmaceutical business.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ban people who compain about glitchers? Think about what you just said. people that complain about cheaters should be banned... this makes absolutely zero sense.

Makes about as much senes as you guys bitching about them all the time.

Its a game. Dont like that guy in your lobby? Go to a new one. Play with friends. Play a solo session. Or go outside.

I dont enjoy having to grind on gta, I expect to grind on WoW, or diabli, or any of the multitude of REAL mmorpg games.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

aka a warehouse man. 

grats

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

OP is a phaggot.

TatezMcgatez is an even bigger phaggot.

Phaggots everywhere.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Cool story bro sounds like were both fairly successful so stop putting your baby dick in a girls vagina you have never met before. Oh wait you dont care. You're in the pharmaceutical business.

The f*ck kind of insult was that. Lol. I was coming at you because of your idiotic post: "all glitchers are big headed cocksuckers". Must have really thought about that one. 

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Gee i'm so scared!

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Want a whineken? How about a wah-burger and some french cries?

Stop being a bitch asshole muncher.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by casualsunday, 25 October 2013 - 06:36 PM.

aka a warehouse man. 

grats

Lol. No, I'm not a moron driving a forklift with my thumb up my ass. Nice try though.

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Maybe you have never played RDR or many console games for that matter. Most cheaters get away with it.

Just because you think it's a problem doesn't mean R* does. I see no evidence of REAL cheating (eg. invincibility). This is R*'s fault for releasing a game with such an obvious exploit without testing it. This is not hacking, this is faulty code. Stop making sh*t up TC you aren't psychic.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

aka a warehouse man. 

grats

Lol. No, I'm not a moron driving a forklift with my thumb up my ass. Nice try though.

Hey, don't talk down on your co-workers like that. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Woah watch out for 20 year old factory workers though

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

4% chance people will be banned - I was the original inventor of MMOs back in '87.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Gaara you know nothing

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by TatezMcgatez, 25 October 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Just reading the glitchers comments in this topic show that they are completely self-centered. They are only able to look at things from their side of the bush and never anyone elses. When someone says something about banning them they get all pissy and upset and start putting non-glitchers down. If this isnt self-centered i couldnt tell you what is. When they do something to you guys i will be the first to post a topic laughing my ass off at all you cheaters.

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Don't be stupid, enjoy your time now get the most out of it but every mmo deals with exploiters AFTER the exploits have been patched, it would be self-defeating to do all the work of resetting accounts just to have those people do it again.

So in short, don't get your hopes up. There will be some action taken to deal with money that was gotten unfairly.

(Source: 20yrs of playing mmos)

InternetCommando.jpg

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Just reading the glitchers comments in this topic show that they are completely self-centered. They are only able to look at things from their side of the bush and never anyone elses. When someone says something about banning them they get all pissy and upset and start putting non-glitchers down. If this isnt self-centered i couldnt tell you what is. When they do something to you guys i will be the first to post a topic laughing my ass off at all you cheaters.

Hahah. Dood its GTA. Why the hell should anyone care about anyone else. It's a video game. Be sure to keep your tissues close by when R* doesn't do sh*t about glitchers. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users