Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto Online - New Info + Beach Bum Pack!

113 replies to this topic
Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Looking forward to this. Seems like a nice touch from Rockstar :)!

Would you like some tissue to whipe your nose? This is too little too late, if you are happy with the service you have received from this company then more fool you, you will be lead down the path to spend more and more money!

I understand where you are coming from, I just gotta see what they have to offer I guess. What specific add on vehicles and weapons are to come in this DLC, hence that this is free or I must be blind or have read the OP wrong.

Yeah I was under the impression that this was free dlc as well. If we have to pay for this sh*t then count me out. 

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hopefully dogs is qualified as a feature... Maybe even a revolver

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Would you like some tissue to whipe your nose? This is too little too late, if you are happy with the service you have received from this company then more fool you, you will be lead down the path to spend more and more money!

Shut up you dipsh*t troll, you and all the others like you turned this forum into garbage .

• CarlitoDorito likes this

Kong
  • Kong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Kong, 26 October 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Lol @ Kong because he's a butthurt R* fanboy.

They never promised the money this week, you all misinterpreted.

Its more everything they promise comes late, why not just say "this is coming out nov 27th and then  you can release it earlier everyone is stoked because they didn't have to wait as long as they thought.

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Lol @ Kong because he's a butthurt R* fanboy.

They never promised the money this week, you all misinterpreted.

Youre right, they stated to do the first transactions on october 14th.

• Kong likes this

Going Nowhere
  • Going Nowhere

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

All of them looks great and all.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Great news it'll can be used in single player too.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Why the hell are people worrying abut if it is going to be free or not? They didn't say you have to pay for the patch, did they? That's right. It's free for anyone who has a copy of GTA V (I don't know how else you could get the patch then).

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Why the sudden hate for Rockstar? People know they're out to make money. You aren't smarter than everyone else just by typing some words on a forum. STFU. 

• KingJay and needtocontrol like this

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Seriously moaning about free stuff? Anyone know what the new vehicles are? Judging by pic by op a preety sweet looking beach buggy for one

Phantum
  • Phantum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I wish they'd give us info on the weapons and vehicles in the pack other than that they're beach themed.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by the nameless, 27 October 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Why the sudden hate for Rockstar? People know they're out to make money. You aren't smarter than everyone else just by typing some words on a forum. STFU. 

I am shocked and in awe that it has taken so long for me to see a post that recognises the fact that Rock Star are a company, and - shock horror - a company that wants to make money !?!  Well done, common sense is not dead after all.

They give them GTA IV, where the only free add on was a trophy set, then 2 paid packages (after an exclusive rights period ran out), and they lap it up.  They give them V for the same retail price, free addons, an MMO style online game as part of the deal, a free booster for said online mode, and promises of future add ons, and all of a sudden they are an evil money grabbing regime, loathed by the very people who loved it when they got just IV.  The world truely has moved on.

The real saving grace is that if any of these people are serious when they threaten to never play a R* game again, then we don't have to come across them in GTAO.

Anyway, I like the look of that buggy.  It is cool to be coming to single player too.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

I paid $65 for a priceless game. Worth every penny just for the shear level of customisation alone. Don't get me wrong im not a rockstar fanboy but im a Turn10 fanboy. But all of y'all who said you aint gunna play because of yadda yadda are probably just a bunch of millenial pessimists.

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

3 new cars and 1 new weapon

MARK MY WORDS

THC 300
  • THC 300

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

oldschool bf injection anyone?

greeno911
  • greeno911

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

3 new cars and 1 new weapon

MARK MY WORDS

The cars are ones we've already seen and the weapon is a beach ball. 

TubbsMC86
  • TubbsMC86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I'm glad to see DLC for vehicles and weapons in GTA5. I don't know if its already been pre determined what will be released in the future but I would like to see some cars come back to GTA5 since there's customizing ability. Here is some cars I'd like to see come back if you guys in development can consider it.

Faction- buick GNX

Cavalcade FXT - escalade EXT

PMP600 - 300C

Stallion - Cuda'

Presidente - CTS

Vincent - Galant

Turismo

Marbelle - old school Lincoln

Merit - Impala

grandtheftbanksy
  • grandtheftbanksy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

I'm hoping there's a sweet mohawk in the Beach Bum pack.  Just a guess, but maybe the new weapon is a harpoon gun. 

theducky88
  • theducky88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

my body is ready

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by AGiganticLlama, 28 October 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Can't wait for the DLC! Hope they release some rad vehicles.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm hoping there's a sweet mohawk in the Beach Bum pack.  Just a guess, but maybe the new weapon is a harpoon gun. 

I bet we'll see a sh*t ton of vaas montenegros if that happens

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

geez, a lot of you guys sound like such spoiled little nancy's. This "game" cost $60. Its beautifully detailed, ton's of content, some areas are cutting edge. Sure it has some issues, all software has issues that take time to iron out. Rockstar has worked their butt off to get out several patches in less than three weeks. This is almost unheard of.

Enjoy the game. sheesh.

Yes. People like to bitch so much it is ridiculous. In such an amitious endeavor as the online mode there is bound to be hiccups that they are working hard to fix.

Griping over free content? Of course there is!

stiangtr
  • stiangtr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

geez, a lot of you guys sound like such spoiled little nancy's. This "game" cost $60. Its beautifully detailed, ton's of content, some areas are cutting edge. Sure it has some issues, all software has issues that take time to iron out. Rockstar has worked their butt off to get out several patches in less than three weeks. This is almost unheard of.

Enjoy the game. sheesh.

Yes. People like to bitch so much it is ridiculous. In such an amitious endeavor as the online mode there is bound to be hiccups that they are working hard to fix.

Griping over free content? Of course there is!

I love the fact that their first DLC will be free! that's props for rockstar. We even get 500k for free (Since ive lost like 800k its nice to know they care) But the only thing i can say im dissatisfied/dissapointed with. Is that we can only own 1 property, since there's just so many cool cars and bikes. You wont have any space left for the rest wanted cars  :miranda: 

With that said, i cant say the game is that bad. With more patches and content to be added. We cant really know what the future holds for this game. It can be good as well as bad.

So, guys. Stop crying and moaning before atleast the intended content has arrived!  :facedesk:

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence Xbox One 4.5 TB - PS4 2 TB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

They seem to spend more time talking about making these updates, and less time actually working on them/releasing any. So bored of all these "Soon..." posts. Next gen is just around the corner. It's now or never.

I agree. In past posts on this subject of them needing to do something now before next gen hits. I wana keep GTA on the tv but with nothing new and no online market or heists, its gonna be hard.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Most of you people would complain if you were hung with a new rope.

Get off your high horse, It's free as in doesn't cost you a dime so why are you being babies about it?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

that's the kind of things that were missing in GTA , official add-ons

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

I made $400k last night, no glitches. If half the effort spent complaining about the stimulus package was applied to the game you'd have to ask like I will if the stimulus package was given or if you just miscounted a paltry quarter mil.

Kong
  • Kong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

I made $400k last night, no glitches. If half the effort spent complaining about the stimulus package was applied to the game you'd have to ask like I will if the stimulus package was given or if you just miscounted a paltry quarter mil.

It's the principle,Rockstar made a promise and did not deliver.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

They could give the game away for free to everybody and people would still complain and call them greedy. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

It's the principle,Rockstar made a promise and did not deliver.

They never promised any specific dates for the payments only laid out a rough schedule they hoped to meet (they failed to meet it obviously). All the announcements by R* are still there to be read - if you can't be bothered that's your problem.
  • Troubadour likes this

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 15 minutes.