Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can We Agree The Most AWESOME Thing About GTA:O Is...

11 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

dogfighting in jets? the fort zancudo vehicle deathmatch is like another game unto itself. its f*cking brilliant. it reminds me of the old ps2 ace combat games..

oh and I like how I'm the only jet pilot that uses the machine guns. everyone else just spams missiles. people dont realize how useful the machines guns are

ISatsuma
  • ISatsuma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Nah dogfighting messes up a lot of the time. The most awesome thing is riding up pedestrians faces with a mountain bike and watching them react just like people did in real life

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 October 2013 - 05:14 PM.

it's kind of chaotic and random IMO

prefer the top fun missions or something

machine guns are definitely underrated by most players

lot of times when you lock onto some1 they make sharp turns that your rockets can't make, machine gun will hit them without problems though

bluAstrid
  • bluAstrid

User Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Tank deathmaches > All.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Those deathmatches are  cool but I suck at the flying in this game, any tips for flying??

BoratSagdiev
  • BoratSagdiev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Planes or helis? Cuz they're both very different when it comes to mechanics.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

dogfighting in jets? the fort zancudo vehicle deathmatch is like another game unto itself. its f*cking brilliant. it reminds me of the old ps2 ace combat games..

oh and I like how I'm the only jet pilot that uses the machine guns. everyone else just spams missiles. people dont realize how useful the machines guns are

You dogfight in the lazers and go to guns?? Damn, thats not an easy get. Nice work.

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Dogfighting with jets is pretty cool, and 1v1 is one of the best ways.  Missiles are super easy to avoid most of the time, so it's all about guns if your opponent is any good.

Those deathmatches are  cool but I suck at the flying in this game, any tips for flying??

Tips on flying in general?  I'd actually recommend going through flying school in the single player game if you're really struggling.  A few of the things they teach about knife flying and other maneuvers are actually helpful.  Beyond that, take out something easy to fly like a stunt plane (Mallard) first and practice in that.  The jet is similar, but way faster and harder to control in tight situations until you get used to it.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I always try and land my plane on tiny roads it gets you really good at landing your plane in the tightest spots.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

One of my favorite things is trying to take on a jet using a Buzzard. I'll probably never take one down, but I can manuever the Buzzard pretty damn well (from my days of GTA IV's Maverick). So far, only two jets have been able to take me out. And how did they do this?

THEY KAMIKAZED INTO ME.

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Anyone with history on a fighter plane sim, like ace combat, knows that machine guns sort the men from the boys in the skies ;-)

equilibriumark
  • equilibriumark

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

You're not the only one, guns really mess with people because they don't expect them. I use a combination of both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users