» «
Photo

Cars with Unique Mods...

16 replies to this topic
BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by BengeyBoy, 25 October 2013 - 02:57 PM.

Is there any other cars that have Unique mods?

Albany Primo: When adding one of the spoilers you get a "V8 Supercharged" badge.

Karin Sultan: Add a roll cage and it becomes Sultan RS, which adds a sticker above the wheel arch and a "RS" badge, 

Was just wandering if there was any other mods people have come across that add badges or other aesthetics

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos
  • Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by Liquid_Snake_LosSantos, 25 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Trevors car, you can put bull horns on it.

asea, you can put a special paint on it.

pegassi bati 801rr comes with 4 special paint jobs, but you cant change the colours of them.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Intruders rear details change when you add a spoiler but I couldnt read them.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Intruders rear details change when you add a spoiler but I couldnt read them.

Ooo ill have to check this out, thanks for the heads up

Synethste
  • Synethste

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

There's a bunch... The Imponte Ruiner gets an external oil cooler... Futo gets old school snap-on racing fender arches... Dominator gets the rear window louvers... the Rebel gets a bunch of unique stuff and becomes a baja truck... 0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

omg that oil cooler <3 lol cool stuff

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Don't forget the outrageous exhaust for the Ruiner :lol:

• dagangsta likes this

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

NASCAR spoiler for Franklins Buffalo

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

The Sand King gets some sort of mega bumper

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

The RatRod has unique mods, but I dont know if the name changes at any point. Cool exhaust, truck beds, hoods with blowers etc.

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Amateur Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

The Stunt Rollcage for the Vigero removes the passenger seat entirely. 

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

meh

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I think the Futo has these exhausts that goes like up to the spoiler or plate

dagangsta
  • dagangsta

#Tits

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Phoenix gets a little badge that is impossible to read without a sniper rifle. It's on the left side on the trunk lid when turbo tuning is bought. I tried to find it on a stock phoenix. Wasn't there...

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Yeah the rat rod..ten thousand dollar chromed out motor but then im gunna throw on a rusty blower and headers/manifold. Cause thats what people do to their hot rods? Even real rat rods motors arent that missmatched.

Makes me wonde if rockstar knows anything about cars. Lets put a jeep in, one of the most modded offroad vehicles ever AND NOT GIVE ANY offroad customizations.

Then you can modify dirtbikes but not quads??? I had an r1 motor in my old raptor. Sickest/scariest thing ive ever rode.

Every rider I know has a turbo on his dirtbike....

Do some research on automotive aftermarket if your going to put "the high level of customization" in this game that you claim.

What a joke

Midnight club dub edition for psp was better than this lame excuse.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Yeah the rat rod..ten thousand dollar chromed out motor but then im gunna throw on a rusty blower and headers/manifold. Cause thats what people do to their hot rods? Even real rat rods motors arent that missmatched.

Makes me wonde if rockstar knows anything about cars. Lets put a jeep in, one of the most modded offroad vehicles ever AND NOT GIVE ANY offroad customizations.

Then you can modify dirtbikes but not quads??? I had an r1 motor in my old raptor. Sickest/scariest thing ive ever rode.

Every rider I know has a turbo on his dirtbike....

Do some research on automotive aftermarket if your going to put "the high level of customization" in this game that you claim.

What a joke

Midnight club dub edition for psp was better than this lame excuse.

Well the MCLA devs took care of the vehicles for V. So they probably only have knowledge about tuners and ricers, which leaves out features for other cars you would have expected.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by BengeyBoy, 25 October 2013 - 08:55 PM.

I appreciate all the feedback and comments and I presume my OP didnt make it that clear, but I did mean the kind of mods that are not mentioned when applying it, for example some of the mods state what they add, but some badges that are added don't state anything, you just notice them once been applied.

Keep it up tho ;)

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Amateur Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

I appreciate all the feedback and comments and I presume my OP didnt make it that clear, but I did mean the kind of mods that are not mentioned when applying it, for example some of the mods state what they add, but some badges that are added don't state anything, you just notice them once been applied.

Keep it up tho ;)

In that case, the Sabre Turbo gets some badgings from GTA IV if you install certain hood mods, like the Phoenix. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users