I like to ruin other's fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by Cyper, 01 November 2013 - 01:06 PM.

Well it's been about a week  ago since I started to play GTA  V ONLINE. I don't play very much but I'm at level 20 now (and I will probably play less when ARMA 3 campaign is out!) This means that there is no need to level up more. Now all that is left is the fun: to grief people. 

I killed a guy recently who was driving around in certain vehicle. As I often do, I honked the horn and pretended to be a friend, and I exit my vehicle and approach him. Then I draw my shotgun and boom. I then destroyed his vehicle. He got angry and gave me a text message telling me that I stole his vehicle which was not yet his personal vehicle. Then he put a bounty on me. No big deal for me. I just left the session and kept on to study. I killed him, I destroyed his car, and made him waste 7,000 on me. I won. Big time.

Well it's been about a week  ago since I started to play GTA  V ONLINE. I don't play very much but I'm at level 20 now (and I will probably play less when ARMA 3 campaign is out!) This means that there is no need to level up more. Now all that is left is the fun: to grief people. 

I killed a guy recently who was driving around in certain vehicle. As I often do, I honked the horn and pretended to be a friend, and I exit my vehicle and approach him. Then I draw my shotgun and boom. I then destroyed his vehicle. He got angry and gave me a text message telling me that I stole his vehicle which was not yet his personal vehicle. Then he put a bounty on me. No big deal for me. I just left the session and kept on to study. I killed him, I destroyed his car, and made him waste 7,000 on me. I won. Big time.

No, you didn't. This is all fake. If you're going to lie at least come up with something believable. In fact, I would wager everything you have said is a lie. You're most likely just some teenager or immature man child trying to get attention. I highly doubt you do any of the stuff you say you did and if you do you most likely get killed 95% of the time. 

Die 95% of the time?

I don't even die 95% of the times while playing ARMA III on Elite difficulty. GTA V may be difficult and complex compared to CoD but truth is it's just another game for the casual console crowd.

So many people here who pretends or believe that GTA V is so hardcore. Killing someone in a car isn't difficult if you get the person to stay still. All you have to do is to walk to the side of the car, draw your shotgun out, aim, wait a halfsecond for the autoaim to correct, and then press a button one or two times. To bad i'm not giving out my PSN. Otherwise you could ride with me. It's a pleasure.

For the note; I don't care what you personally believe.

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

I guess if had no skill, imagination, friends or sex life then I would probably do all the same things that you enjoy

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by Cyper, 01 November 2013 - 06:04 PM.

I guess if had no skill, imagination, friends or sex life then I would probably do all the same things that you enjoy

https://yourlogicalf.../black-or-white

https://yourlogicalf....com/ad-hominem

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 01 November 2013 - 06:14 PM.

I guess if I had no imagination I would probably do all the same things that you enjoy

This is exactly what I was gonna say. I have two examples

My crew(Reagan Era) conducts ourselves like drug dealers. The other day it was five of us hanging out at the chopshop. We had 3blk phantoms(crew car), and 2 supers. Then one of the members says"lets kill everybody that comes over here". I said "wouldn't it be more cool just to see how they react to us first." We all agreed. Everyone who came over there respected what we were doing. One person decided to take us on for a while, so we dealt with him accordingly. The point of this one was, it was UNFAIR for five people to pick on one, but it was FUN seeing REAL PEOPLE respect our muscle, and hustle

Another example is a new losSantos resident who joined the crew. Everything was cool when he just had a pistol. Two days ago he earned his sniper rifle. His response "I'm gonna stake out the chopshop and snipe people". I asked for what, and he said he was bored. I left it at that, and did other things. The next day, I didn't notice it spawned me in his session. On my way from the chopshop(someone killed the mech ), he pulls up to the light in his Pv and sprays my car. Im confused at this point, and ask why he killed me, he said he was just driving around killing people and he didn't know it was me. SMH.

The point of both examples is not everyone has the IMAGINATION to do truly fun stuff in the game, like fight club, carshows, street races, etc.

But look on the bright side next gen, cod, and bf4 are all coming out.

Cheers

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

But look on the bright side  cod, are all coming out.

Cheers

WHAT?!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

it was UNFAIR for five people to pick on one, but it was FUN seeing REAL PEOPLE respect our muscle, and hustle

Lol.. watch out guys.

Essmaine
  • Essmaine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

I guess if I had no imagination I would probably do all the same things that you enjoy

This is exactly what I was gonna say. I have two examples
My crew(Reagan Era) conducts ourselves like drug dealers. The other day it was five of us hanging out at the chopshop. We had 3blk phantoms(crew car), and 2 supers. Then one of the members says"lets kill everybody that comes over here". I said "wouldn't it be more cool just to see how they react to us first." We all agreed. Everyone who came over there respected what we were doing. One person decided to take us on for a while, so we dealt with him accordingly. The point of this one was, it was UNFAIR for five people to pick on one, but it was FUN seeing REAL PEOPLE respect our muscle, and hustle
Another example is a new losSantos resident who joined the crew. Everything was cool when he just had a pistol. Two days ago he earned his sniper rifle. His response "I'm gonna stake out the chopshop and snipe people". I asked for what, and he said he was bored. I left it at that, and did other things. The next day, I didn't notice it spawned me in his session. On my way from the chopshop(someone killed the mech ), he pulls up to the light in his Pv and sprays my car. Im confused at this point, and ask why he killed me, he said he was just driving around killing people and he didn't know it was me. SMH.
The point of both examples is not everyone has the IMAGINATION to do truly fun stuff in the game, like fight club, carshows, street races, etc.
But look on the bright side next gen, cod, and bf4 are all coming out.
Cheers

Yeah my friends recently have gotten bored and turned to griefing, so lame. But your right, it's just that people like this lack the imagination to make the most of a game like gta o. But bf4 came out yesterday so I'm sure most of these people are now occupied and can leave gta to the people who love it.

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

OP by saying I attacked your personal traits you were in fact admitting that what I have stated applies to you when I had made no such assumption. But thanks it's good to know that the reasons I stated are in fact the exact reasons why you behave this way, I previously thought it was probably just your age.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Griefers= cyber terrorists!

Having the same goal which is to instill fear, or sadness

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to grief?

I haven't been playing GTAO for about 4 weeks, so I haven't griefed for four weeks. Even griefing becomes boring.

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Kolourblynd, 06 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Why do idiots like OP think moving PVs to another location on the map, even getting them stuck, matters at all? You know there's this guy, this personal mechanic, you can call him and once a person takes the vehicle far enough away, you simply call that car back and it's no longer in their possession.

I haven't been playing GTAO for about 4 weeks, so I haven't griefed for four weeks. Even griefing becomes boring.

Aww poor baby, can't find fun in the "Best GTA ever made?"

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Why do idiots like OP think moving PVs to another location on the map, even getting them stuck, matters at all? You know there's this guy, this personal mechanic, you can call him and once a person takes the vehicle far enough away, you simply call that car back and it's no longer in their possession.

Aww poor baby, can't find fun in the "Best GTA ever made?"

It  worked well in the beginning when I played with other people fresh to the game. 

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

I have fooled around from time to time but i tend to leave my trolling until someone pisses me off or I hear some complaints over my headset about someone. I ruin the crap out of their experience. Sometimes I'll let them think they have a chance by getting killed once in awhile, this way they think they can have some sort of comeback or something, this is purely to make sure they don't leave the server.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

Playing a game simply to ruin other peoples fun.  Awesome.

You sir, are one cool kid.  I bet you have many many friends on "The Sims".

Go back to your room and leave us out of your inane bullsh*t.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

No, you didn't. This is all fake. If you're going to lie at least come up with something believable. In fact, I would wager everything you have said is a lie. You're most likely just some teenager or immature man child trying to get attention. I highly doubt you do any of the stuff you say you did and if you do you most likely get killed 95% of the time. 

Die 95% of the time?

I don't even die 95% of the times while playing ARMA III on Elite difficulty. GTA V may be difficult and complex compared to CoD but truth is it's just another game for the casual console crowd.

So many people here who pretends or believe that GTA V is so hardcore. Killing someone in a car isn't difficult if you get the person to stay still. All you have to do is to walk to the side of the car, draw your shotgun out, aim, wait a halfsecond for the autoaim to correct, and then press a button one or two times. To bad i'm not giving out my PSN. Otherwise you could ride with me. It's a pleasure.

For the note; I don't care what you personally believe.

LOL good thing I play in free roam. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users