Photo

I like to ruin other's fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by blackrooster_, 28 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Lame. All of that stuff you listed is just playing the game and having fun. You're not unique at all. I do find it weird, though, that you specifically said you only enjoy the races, but then listed a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with racing. lol

You can't shut down LSC permanently. Only for a few minutes, at least that I'm aware of. So if you're driving all around town, by the time you get to the next LSC, the last one is probably okay. So you're not really accomplishing anything at all.

Personally, I think taking a personal vehicle underground is a waste of time. All the guy has to do is call his mechanic to bring him another one. If someone did that to me, I'd just laugh at the time he was spending doing it while I just grabbed another car. It's not like I won't get it back by going to a mission and coming right back ... and I believe that kicks you out of the vehicle. And, of course, I can wait until you've driven for a while and just kick you out myself.

Instead, I just try to shoot all four of their tires (if they're not armored) and then leave the area. They can't call a new car because that one's too close and driving it becomes very difficult.

The cargobob thing is pretty dumb, too. I may be wrong, but if you picked me up using a cargobob ... which ... you know ... good luck in my 9F ... I believe I can still use weapons. Which means that I could pull out a sticky bomb and destroy you in the air. But even if I can't, I'd just wait until you were high enough and then parachute out. If you dropped my vehicle and destroyed it without me in it, you'd have to pay for it and you'd get a bad sport warning.

And who uses an ATM? lol

It's very clear that all of the players you're griefing are simply noobs who haven't figured out how all of this stuff works. So good job, man. Good job. lol

Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Why is everyone so arsed what the OP does, play the game you want to play it, if you want to be a complete twat then so be it, swings and roundabouts people!

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

There is an unwritten gamers code that mature, experienced gamers follow. Killing or mugging people you just played co-op missions with instantly upon returning to the free roam map for example is generally frowned upon. As is just generally being an ass constantly and causing trouble for other players when there's no reason to do so. And cheating the system with glitches and exploits fits right into this code. If you're 12 it might be fun to spawn kill the same person over and over, or wait outside of a pay and spray for them to leave or drive around in a tank and kill other players, or glitch yourself a few million dollars, but that's because you suck at the game and/or have nothing better to do. Doing those things does not contribute to your in-game character. You can get a little bit of money from dead players (and of course the glitch gives you money, but you need to be leveled up to buy worthwhile things from the internet) and you certainly aren't leveling up from doing it. The fact that its GTA online doesn't matter. Good and fair players like fun, fair fights with some challenge involved. Griefing other players serves no purpose. I can run around in single player and kill NPCs and its the same thing as killing players online, only difference is killing NPCs doesn't bother anyone and I'd still get the satisfaction of causing chaos and mayhem. The current generation of gamers follows no such code, they're all in it for themselves and themselves alone. The future of online gaming looks bleak...

geez since when did senior citizens start playing GTA online ? come lemme find you in a free mode session so i can slit your throat with my knife 

• World Champion likes this

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Canis Bodhi driver.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

You posted an entire essay to say your an asshole. Enjoy getting ass raped by tanks in the bad sport lobby. :turn:

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

OP, what is your Gamertag? If you have an Xbox 360, that is.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I've been known to steal getaway vehicles when players are robbing stores with a cargobob. It's pretty comical when they get out and look for their vehicle. Add confusion points if you just go straight up with it that way it still looks like it's parked at the same spot on the map but the vehicle is "missing". Triple bonus points if you drop the vehicle on it's owner.

• World Champion likes this

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I blew one cargobob in mid air with a.jet. it had two players in it.....i mean what else could you be using that for?

If u want to grief be prepared for reprecussions

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

There is an unwritten gamers code that mature, experienced gamers follow. Killing or mugging people you just played co-op missions with instantly upon returning to the free roam map for example is generally frowned upon. As is just generally being an ass constantly and causing trouble for other players when there's no reason to do so. And cheating the system with glitches and exploits fits right into this code. If you're 12 it might be fun to spawn kill the same person over and over, or wait outside of a pay and spray for them to leave or drive around in a tank and kill other players, or glitch yourself a few million dollars, but that's because you suck at the game and/or have nothing better to do. Doing those things does not contribute to your in-game character. You can get a little bit of money from dead players (and of course the glitch gives you money, but you need to be leveled up to buy worthwhile things from the internet) and you certainly aren't leveling up from doing it. The fact that its GTA online doesn't matter. Good and fair players like fun, fair fights with some challenge involved. Griefing other players serves no purpose. I can run around in single player and kill NPCs and its the same thing as killing players online, only difference is killing NPCs doesn't bother anyone and I'd still get the satisfaction of causing chaos and mayhem. The current generation of gamers follows no such code, they're all in it for themselves and themselves alone. The future of online gaming looks bleak...

geez since when did senior citizens start playing GTA online ? come lemme find you in a free mode session so i can slit your throat with my knife
And there you go everyone. That reply pretty much just sums up everything I had said.
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

You must be fun in real life. I bet you have lots of friends :)

you guys are forgetting that gta online is meant to be a troll fest.  its what you do.  YOU ARE A DAMN CRIMINAL

Bitch, if you're a criminal then its about getting money.  Not to kill foo's without there being profit in it, dumb f*cking idiot.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

If you people get so upset with how people play I have a solution.

Simply don't play the game.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

First thing I do when I log into online is try and help 1 player. Then after I hop in a Buzzard and blow up everything and everyone I can. It just starts wars which I am 100% down for.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Kill them while they are using ATM machines????

Who the F*** uses ATM machines?

Lol

we use our phones to deposit cash!! :lol:

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

2 people in a vehicle shot out both of my tires as i tried to pass them heading to the destination and i still beat them there

pshh they thought...

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

I've recently been staking out LSC. I hide up top with usually a rifle and a sticky bomb planted at the door.

If you have a personal vehicle (at least one that looks like a PV) I'll shoot you up but if it's not...KABOOM.

Getting a good kick out of this so far. Highly enjoyable

abaldwin360
  • abaldwin360

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

I like to find people who are out to ruin other people's fun and kill them over and over and over, and then if they don't leave the lobby, I put a bounty on them, then another as soon as someone claims that bounty, and so on and so on until they leave the session while cursing me out over their mic.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Cyper, 29 October 2013 - 07:53 PM.

I've recently been staking out LSC. I hide up top with usually a rifle and a sticky bomb planted at the door.

If you have a personal vehicle (at least one that looks like a PV) I'll shoot you up but if it's not...KABOOM.

Getting a good kick out of this so far. Highly enjoyable

You should try something: Park a vehicle (maybe  a van or a truck) in front of the L.S Customs garage door. Rig it with a sticky bomb. Then wait. Eventually someone will show up, and when they do, they will most likely try to move the vehicle by getting into it. That's when you blow them up.

By the way, I am not in any bad sport lobby, but is there any way I can prevent to get there? Like, if I blow someone's personal vehicle, and then do a few ''good deeds'' will that prevent it?'

Because ruining the gameplay for people in Bad Sport Lobby is sort of useless. It's only fun when you ruin the gameplay for people that actually care and get upset or even better leave.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Here's a few good trolling tips which are f*cking brilliant.
I allways keep a bag of dogsh*t with me when I go out in town then if I see some unsuspecting blind fool white sticking down the road I can fling a bit just in front of his feet. With enough dogsh*t you can do this until he smells it and cries. You can also wait until he has cleaned it off and do it again so he cries and starts to feel scared and vulnerable "lullz".
Another one to try is to find a homeless bastard and just kick him over and over again he's probably too noobish and drunk to be able to stop you.
sometimes I pull the legs of cats. Never gets boring.
Waiting by a mother with her baby in a pram and when she's not looking you can gob a big old greenie at the baby there too stupid to avoid it.
when at the supermarket I get out my trusty dogsh*t bag and smear a bit under all the doorhandles of the cars in the disabled bays in the carpark. Serves them right for crying like babies about not being like normal people.

oh sorry I just realised you guys don't have the bollocks to do things like this in real life like me your just cowards hiding behind the anonymity of the interweb.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

I've been known to steal getaway vehicles when players are robbing stores with a cargobob. It's pretty comical when they get out and look for their vehicle. Add confusion points if you just go straight up with it that way it still looks like it's parked at the same spot on the map but the vehicle is "missing". Triple bonus points if you drop the vehicle on it's owner.

ow my

this is genious!!!!

and there i thought i would have a gta free night...

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yeah I miss the cargobob. :( can't find one anywhere.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

You sit and wait for people to come out?
Oh waiting sounds fun. Is another one of your hobbies including not getting a job and watching paint dry?

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Cargo bob?
You can normally find one in the army base. Well I found one there last night at least. Thinking about it now there were 2 of them parked up next to each other.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Oh man, I gotta try this

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by Cyper, 31 October 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Well it's been about a week  ago since I started to play GTA  V ONLINE. I don't play very much but I'm at level 20 now (and I will probably play less when ARMA 3 campaign is out!) This means that there is no need to level up more. Now all that is left is the fun: to grief people. 

I killed a guy recently who was driving around in certain vehicle. As I often do, I honked the horn and pretended to be a friend, and I exit my vehicle and approach him. Then I draw my shotgun and boom. I then destroyed his vehicle. He got angry and gave me a text message telling me that I stole his vehicle which was not yet his personal vehicle. Then he put a bounty on me. No big deal for me. I just left the session and kept on to study. I killed him, I destroyed his car, and made him waste 7,000 on me. I won. Big time.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Well it's been about a week  ago since I started to play GTA  V ONLINE. I don't play very much but I'm at level 20 now (and I will probably play less when ARMA 3 campaign is out!) This means that there is no need to level up more. Now all that is left is the fun: to grief people. 

I killed a guy recently who was driving around in certain vehicle. As I often do, I honked the horn and pretended to be a friend, and I exit my vehicle and approach him. Then I draw my shotgun and boom. I then destroyed his vehicle. He got angry and gave me a text message telling me that I stole his vehicle which was not yet his personal vehicle. Then he put a bounty on me. No big deal for me. I just left the session and kept on to study. I killed him, I destroyed his car, and made him waste 7,000 on me. I won. Big time.

LOL

That's the kind of sh*t I do sometimes

• Cyper likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

No, you didn't. This is all fake. If you're going to lie at least come up with something believable. In fact, I would wager everything you have said is a lie. You're most likely just some teenager or immature man child trying to get attention. I highly doubt you do any of the stuff you say you did and if you do you most likely get killed 95% of the time. 

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by thejack0ff, 01 November 2013 - 06:07 AM.

He's been lying since post #1, nobody uses ATMs!

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

If I ever get ambushed outside of customs or my car gets blown up whilst I die, not only do I immediately file a claim (to prevent you from leaving so i have to deal with it), but I put the max bounty on your head. Then, I leave. Have fun losing cash (even funnier when they can't pay it all because they have gone bankrupt) and being public enemy numero uno in your sessions.

Your username is worrying. I don't even know how that's allowed. WTF

You need some help bro.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

This thread still going?
figures. the mods close down any worthwhile discussion and keep threads like this open.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Congrats OP.  You're a world class peanut.  Can't wait until you move on to another game.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

+1,000,000,000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users