I like to ruin other's fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Good thing I have a mechanic just in case my car ever escaped my reach.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

nothing wrong with a bit of pvp

thats what freemode and creative minds are for.

but you sound like the person that cant handle the short end of the stick

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

This is why when I encounter someone like you I simply leave the session and find a new one. Problem solved without having to get angry and shout at you or send rude messages. I guess that's what you want is it some kind of reaction/attention. I feel you may well be on the spectrum.

BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

What's up with all the personal attacks?

There is no need to draw correlations between how I play a videogame and my social life. Because it doesn't make sense. It's just very illogical and also arrogant. The way I play is the only way I can squeeze anything fun out of Multiplayer. I didn't buy this game in order to have people telling me how I should play the game. I did not buy it to live up to anyones expectations. Just deal with the fact that people actually can choose to play the game different than others. That doesn't mean it's wrong or right, and it does not even matter, you all just have to deal with it. And no - I'm not going to tell my PSN. I don't want other people to ruin the fun. Sorry.

Theres so many contradictions in what you're saying i dont know where to start. You've got to be either trolling or really are that simple. I honestly dont know which. I'm guessing youre in your early teens, torture animals for fun, have trouble interacting with people in the real world etc etc

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 27 October 2013 - 11:55 AM.

None of the sh*t you said can bother me, there are ways around the way you play.  You're a dying breed, once more people smarten up and chill the f*ck out.  I've been playing GTA since GTA 2 so don't give me sh*t about how the game is supposed to be played.  There is a game out there for people like you, its called "call of duty."  For all the lame ass people of this world.

• DirtyOldbear likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Like I say arseholes like this are just after a reaction just ignore them don't react and just leave the server for a new one its the best way to deal with them. They'll soon get bored if you don't give them the satisfaction of a response. Also on Xbox live you can report people.

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

People who do this are really easy to deal with though. If anything when people do this I end up becoming the troll by removing myself from the radar and killing them repeatedly and then when I'm done with that I just set a bounty on them which when collected gets renewed.

I enjoy a little bit of competition in free mode as long as people are not dicks. I've discovered though that I am quite vindictive when it comes to these things and if someone is clearly just there to ruin peoples fun I will make sure they don't get to do that.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

so playing like a pussy is fun? i dont get ppl mentality. in real life if you shot someone unarmed and unthreatening you would go down as the biggest coward ever and be raped in prison. its like taking a babys bottle from it. boggles my mind why ppl find it fun online.

cremilar
  • cremilar

:|

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I wait till someone claims a high priority vehicle for Simeon, They have to lose the police, go to a LS Customs, pay for the car to be resprayed, and then drive to the docks warehouse, Where I have put sticky bombs down at entrance.

Boom

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

bun in the personal hell you created op

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

none of what you do is that bad

you're a slight nuisance at best XD

follow people around and kill them at what you think are bad moments

OH NO, some guy randomly killed me like every1 else does, makes no difference when you do it really

drop cars far off into the ocean, underground or on an Island

OH 'NO, now i'll have to call my mechanic

shoot at my tires on a mission

OH NO, some1 is shooting my bulletproof tires

so really you're nothing special, you just waste a lot of time and effort and think you are

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

You must be fun in real life. I bet you have lots of friends :)

you guys are forgetting that gta online is meant to be a troll fest.  its what you do.  YOU ARE A DAMN CRIMINAL

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by Vrgadin, 27 October 2013 - 02:36 PM.

I wait till someone claims a high priority vehicle for Simeon, They have to lose the police, go to a LS Customs, pay for the car to be resprayed, and then drive to the docks warehouse, Where I have put sticky bombs down at entrance.

Boom

i usually race over there and blow the car up so nobody can make any bank

i still love picking someone up in a plane and skydiving out.  whatching the plane do out of control 360s with some rage mouthing kid going down in it is hilarious, i can almost see his hair on fire

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

People who do this are really easy to deal with though. If anything when people do this I end up becoming the troll by removing myself from the radar and killing them repeatedly and then when I'm done with that I just set a bounty on them which when collected gets renewed.

I enjoy a little bit of competition in free mode as long as people are not dicks. I've discovered though that I am quite vindictive when it comes to these things and if someone is clearly just there to ruin peoples fun I will make sure they don't get to do that.

ooo u are such a f*cking gta hero.

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by JayJ47, 27 October 2013 - 03:10 PM.

ooo u are such a f*cking gta hero.

"Oh, you are such a f*cking GTA hero" <---- Is it that hard to do this?

And no, i'm just and asshole to assholes.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by Pig__Destroyer, 27 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

OP your post says everything about you personally. I feel bad for your family and you'll wonder why every girl sucks you best friend's di.k and leaves you. Loser.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by Cyper, 27 October 2013 - 09:19 PM.

In other words wasting your life. 

u mad bro?

People like the OP are pathetic. The only reason they do this stuff is because they suck at the game.

If I wanted a game that was challanging and rather complex I would boot up ARMA 3 instead not a casual console game. The only way I can squeeze fun out of GTA V Multiplayer  is to do this sort of stuff. I have done a few missions with people (playing nice), and believe me, I just don't find them funny. It's repetetive and outright boring. So I play GTA as it was intended: to steal, murder and destroy.

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

If you struggling to play the game to the point where you act like a c*nt to everyone else then why don't you just stop playing? You're just making excuses for being an asshole.

• minushuman likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Give up trying to reason with these arseholes.
you can't win an argument with someone who's too stupid to realize they have lost.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:44 AM Edited by gnad1992, 28 October 2013 - 09:45 AM.

Another nice thing to do:

Get access to merryweather's helicopter ($1000) or steal one, and jump on top of the building next to rockford hillls LSC.

Throw sticky bombs on the ground and wait for other players with your sniper rifle.

There's a 50% chance that the car they're taking in is not theirs yet, so you may not be punished for blowing it up. Also shoot the players, and start a war around LSC. But you're covered, people can't access the top of this building without a chopper, so you can have a lot of fun during it!

Oh this is useful to camp the $391k and $400k apartments! There is a big building in front of it, perfect for sniping.

BTW, I lost an internet friend by doing this to him yesterday  :whuh:

• Cyper likes this

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

this is stupid, just call the Mechanic and he will magically delivery your vehicle back within 10 sec. (unless he is busy jerking off)

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

I've never seen anyone use an ATM.

I have! My first time was when I met a random and we goofed around killing NPCs in the parks. Suddenly he stopped his car, got out and used the ATM. It was really funny.. You had to be there...

Hotsnshots
  • Hotsnshots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

OP your post says everything about you personally. I feel bad for your family and you'll wonder why every girl sucks you best friend's di.k and leaves you. Loser.

tTYZwmI.jpg

BaldadigeAnton
  • BaldadigeAnton

Scientia potentia est

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Hahaha this is pure evil. Mostly I am just doing jobs, missions, races and play it nice. However when someone triggers my anger in a race by doing the pit maneuver, I remember their name and just keep f*cking their race up. Also, after about an hour or two of being nice I also tend to other people, and screwing them over.

Last night I was in a game where somebody got a bounty of $7000, and I had nothing to do and started racing towards him to kill him and collect the bounty. However, I noticed two other people were racing in his direction, so I changed my initial idea of collecting the bounty and waited for those two guys to show up. They started to attack the bounty guy but I put them both down. They respawned and killed the bounty so I turned around and killed them, again. THen this guy Reyzoku or something started to chase me and I killed him multiple times too. I think this personal vendetta last about 30 minutes. When he killed me he took my PV and I lolled very hard because he drove it through the whole city and I had to chase him. Anyway, I love this game for sh*t like this. You can f*ck people over and they certainly do it back, but that just make me laugh even harder. Especially when I get hit out of the blue, I laugh my ass off.

Epic game.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat? Because we can !!

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason. It's fun and I only do it to cry baby's

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island. Does not spawn on the map ,It's harder to get

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground. You'r not in my crew so you can not get in my car Punk..

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level. I'll just shot my self I still have the money and you are still pissed LOL

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it. ............. lol ok

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave. Can not be at all of them Moron

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water. Aww ok sure again you can not be everywhere

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway. lol bullet proof Moron

Keep Crying Kid because its funny as hell that you fail at this game as in life .....

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

How does he fail in life? Because of a game? Typical 18 year old logic.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

So you glitched to get everything you have and now you troll people online? Where are all those people from last week saying "How does ME cheating hurt YOU?" We can now refer them to this thread...

Gilly1987
  • Gilly1987

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

I am a professional in this field of diagnosing people with these ailments,in the profession we label people like you 'c*ntS. Congratulations on making the elite group of being a major one.

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

i accept mission invites, then as soon as it starts i run and  jump onto their car and start pouring gasoline on it , then walk away and light the gas trail

i plant stickys on ppls cars i find parked outside stores or on the street , then find a good spot , off radar and wait to detonate 

i creep los santos customs and sticky the entrance,

i creep the helipad from across the marina with a sniper rifle, 

i also plant stickys on my own car and drive straight into groups of 3 or more cars owned by other players and detonate on impact

i accept apartment invites and when everyone leaves and we all respawn outside i whip out my assault shotty and murder everyone or start tossing grenades at ppls feet

• Cyper likes this

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by MysticJon, 28 October 2013 - 12:43 PM.

There is an unwritten gamers code that mature, experienced gamers follow. Killing or mugging people you just played co-op missions with instantly upon returning to the free roam map for example is generally frowned upon. As is just generally being an ass constantly and causing trouble for other players when there's no reason to do so. And cheating the system with glitches and exploits fits right into this code. If you're 12 it might be fun to spawn kill the same person over and over, or wait outside of a pay and spray for them to leave or drive around in a tank and kill other players, or glitch yourself a few million dollars, but that's because you suck at the game and/or have nothing better to do. Doing those things does not contribute to your in-game character. You can get a little bit of money from dead players (and of course the glitch gives you money, but you need to be leveled up to buy worthwhile things from the internet) and you certainly aren't leveling up from doing it. The fact that its GTA online doesn't matter. Good and fair players like fun, fair fights with some challenge involved. Griefing other players serves no purpose. I can run around in single player and kill NPCs and its the same thing as killing players online, only difference is killing NPCs doesn't bother anyone and I'd still get the satisfaction of causing chaos and mayhem. The current generation of gamers follows no such code, they're all in it for themselves and themselves alone. The future of online gaming looks bleak...

• SkunkonToast likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users