• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

What's up with all the personal attacks?

There is no need to draw correlations between how I play a videogame and my social life. Because it doesn't make sense. It's just very illogical and also arrogant. The way I play is the only way I can squeeze anything fun out of Multiplayer. I didn't buy this game in order to have people telling me how I should play the game. I did not buy it to live up to anyones expectations. Just deal with the fact that people actually can choose to play the game different than others. That doesn't mean it's wrong or right, and it does not even matter, you all just have to deal with it. And no - I'm not going to tell my PSN. I don't want other people to ruin the fun. Sorry.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by Crimson_Wolf, 25 October 2013 - 11:06 PM.

Just deal with the fact that people actually can choose to play the game different than others

You are absolutely free to choose to ruin the fun for players just as I have the freedom to choose to ruin your fun.  Same goes for other griefers, I'll gladly ruin their fun because it amuses me.

tumblr_mv1iscz6tG1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Are you a sadist OP?

Nothing wrong with that

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

LOL I love these!

• Cyper likes this

TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

what a f*cking f*ck!

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

so, OP is one of these people that hang around you for ages or spend their free time waiting on a lonely rooftop in a videogame so he can take a shot at your virtual character.

and then you hear him trying to hold back giggles in his microphone, like a toddler being tickled..   genuily believing those hours of waiting were worth it..

then they come bragging about it on the internet... talking about no-lives..

I have studied the whole week. Time at university sometimes gets tense. It's a good stress relief and it gives me a good laugh and a good time in general.

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op. Now you are in the bad sport lobby and are getting crushed and spawncamped by tanks, so you are probably lying to begin with because you didn't even mention that.

This is a fairytale you did once and posted again because you crave attention, which you are getting. Well played.

I'm not in any ''bad sport'' lobby. Yes - I play as what you would call bad sport, but I use all holes in the system to avoid getting a Bad Sport status.

I haven't been banned a single time. I have only received warnings. And I probably wont either because there is lot's of ways to be a ''bad sport'' without getting any infractions for it. For instance, instead of blowing up a persons car, one could also hide in underground and place it in a tricky spot where it becomes stuck. When you are on a mission with people (especially pick-up missions) there is lot's of ways to ruin the mission for everyone without a single infraction. It's the same thing with glitching money. If you do it smart (e.i not glitching millions at once) you'll get away with it.

You don't know all they have to do is call their mechanic. Lol @ massive waste of time.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Not every person do this.

Don't say it's waste of time. But a far more efficient way is certainly to pick a good vantage point on a roof close to L.S custom.

From there I can blow peoples tires and shot up their cars so they have to repair it agian.

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by Elijin, 26 October 2013 - 09:10 AM.

I have no problem with these boring stories until people talk about missions. I mean free roam, sure, fuel the chaos. Its free roam in a game about doing whatever.

But when you start doing these things in co-op missions? You're no longer embracing the spirit of the game, you're just being a child.

Also:

And no - I'm not going to tell my PSN. I don't want other people to ruin the fun. Sorry.

God forbid someone ruin your fun though, right? These are are way better when the posters are open about their chaotic ways and welcome any trouble making sent back their way. Bragging about ruining everyone else's fun while directly stating you dont want people to ruin yours is hilarious.

• minushuman likes this

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Changing sessions takes 20 seconds.
Wow I'm feeling the pain, I mean not like I never change sessions anyway.
Cars have locks to stop people stealing them.
95% of missions are so easy to solo I never join with randoms.
Cosmetic car damage doesn't save so is free to fix.
Mechanics exsist ( just about)
Insurance is cheap.
You can bank money via your phone.
Having a bounty on your head can actually be fun or you just go to a solo session and get free cash tyvm.

Glitching money in small pieces to hide what you do because of all the bans to billionaire glitchers??

You must be lucky and get to play on sessions with people who are bigger dumbasses than you cos nothing you do is hard to avoid or fix.
That or there's alot of stupid people playing online.
Either way if you have fun doing it carry on. Personally I'd find the time needed to do most of that not worth the effort. Other games I could play that would give more fun if I was that disappointed with GTAO.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

I hope you get banned from online then. Enjoy single player then. I dont mind as long as you dont ruin someone's game. They bought it too.

Peoples like you shouldnt be even able to access the internet or anything near it. Maybe trolling would be less common and peoples would be happier.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 AM Edited by Cyper, 26 October 2013 - 09:47 AM.

There is ways to get into personal vehicles despite the lock. I know it because I have done it various times. One guy also stole my personal vehicle. There is indeed people who use the ATM Machines. No one would search for people using the ATM (I have only encountered 2 people who have used it so far) but if I see someone do it I kill them. In general, I find it amusing, because people get really angry and that's what matters. I will carry on with it, and I will also get away with it.

I hope you get banned from online then. Enjoy single player then.

If Singleplayer wasn't watered down I would play it. I don't even like Multiplayer. I have been playing GTA since 1997 and I started to play MP back in 2012 for GTA IV.

That was quite boring. Now i'm playing GTA V MP and it's as boring - unless I play the way I do now, that said.

GrandTheftBETA
  • GrandTheftBETA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Sad attention hungry nerd. In all fairness you should have been on the beta.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:52 AM Edited by Pig__Destroyer, 26 October 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Ha Ha look at op trying to sound all mature about being personally attacked for being a douche. That's what you are and I kill the sh*t out of people like you. Its what I do for fun. Whats your psn stop being a pussy if your such a badass

• G.S.T likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

There is ways to get into personal vehicles despite the lock. I know it because I have done it various times. One guy also stole my personal vehicle. There is indeed people who use the ATM Machines. No one would search for people using the ATM (I have only encountered 2 people who have used it so far) but if I see someone do it I kill them. In general, I find it amusing, because people get really angry and that's what matters. I will carry on with it, and I will also get away with it.

I hope you get banned from online then. Enjoy single player then.

If Singleplayer wasn't watered down I would play it. I don't even like Multiplayer. I have been playing GTA since 1997 and I started to play MP back in 2012 for GTA IV.

That was quite boring. Now i'm playing GTA V MP and it's as boring - unless I play the way I do now, that said.

I highly doubt you get away with it. If you did you wouldn't be trying to convince us. In fact, I am positive that 90%-95% of the stuff you have told us is either BS or that you suck at it and die every time.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Don't you worry, I will get away with it. Then what you personally think about my ability is not really interesting for me.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Don't you worry, I will get away with it. Then what you personally think about my ability is not really interesting for me.

If you weren't interested you should not have answered. Answering proves that all you want is validation. You're an attention seeker. Nothing more. 

• Pig__Destroyer likes this

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

I have a 2nd character I use for this sort of thing.  His sole purpose is inconveniencing  others.

The sort of sh*t he does is:

Sticky Bomb Apartments

Carobob drop a boat to block off LSC.

Play survivor, find where others camp, then sticky bomb it in between waves.

Race backwards

Carobob drop a boat to block off Apartments

Kill store owners, and camp in store waiting for player to rob.

Play golf and hit the ball out onto the road and deliberately get max score to waste time.

Change lobby settings at last minute to something sh*t like 99 laps of bicycles.

Camping on top of the Golf Club, murdering anybody who feels like a game of golf.

Blocking the entrance to LSC with ignition bomb rigged cars.

When somebody starts a gang attack, I go there and support the gang.

My crew emblem is a picture of giant dick.

Get a bounty put on my head, then go sit in my apartment all day.

Invite people to missions then leave, and wait for them to leave, then blow their face off with my shotty.

Sticky bomb planes at GSD Airport

Blow up Simeon wanted vehicles 

Get to cargo drops first, and sticky bomb them.

Join team deathmatch, and hinder my own team mates by deliberately getting killed, and just following them and standing in their way, drop grenades at their feet, all that sh*t.

Quit on the 9th hole of golf, so they don't record the win.

Play a GTA Race and block the finish line with trucks.

Piss somebody off, get them to chase me, go right out to sea, when they get close, start a job from the start map.

Call mercenaries on people minding their own business

Park 37 cars in front of the impound gates, so players get shot trying to steal their cars back.

And lots of other sh*t, all for sh*ts and giggles!

Come at me Brahs!!!

• Cyper and Bawse like this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

I have a 2nd character I use for this sort of thing.  His sole purpose is inconveniencing  others.

Sticky Bomb Apartments

Race backwards

Play golf and hit the ball out onto the road and deliberately get max score to waste time.

Change lobby settings at last minute to something sh*t like 99 laps of bicycles.

Camping on top of the Golf Club, murdering anybody who feels like a game of golf.

Invite people to missions then leave, and wait for them to leave, then blow their face off with my shotty.

Join team deathmatch, and hinder my own team mates by deliberately getting killed, and just following them and standing in their way, drop grenades at their feet, all that sh*t.

Piss somebody off, get them to chase me, go right out to sea, when they get close, start a job from the start map.

Park 37 cars in front of the impound gates, so players get shot trying to steal their cars back.

Come at me Brahs!!!

In other words wasting your life. 

• minushuman likes this

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Sticky Bomb Apartments

Race backwards

Come at me Brahs!!!

u mad bro?

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Is this you?

a.aaa-No-fun-allowed..jpg

FellowGriefer
  • FellowGriefer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Sticky Bomb Apartments

Race backwards

Come at me Brahs!!!

This is the best thing I've ever seen. Just screenshotted it so I can use your ideas, thanks man hahaha so many I hadn't thought of
  • Cyper and World Champion like this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

lool

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

I also like to ruin to fun of others

there were this 4 guys on a patrol suv or something I came in my buzzard and kill them all then I changed session feels good

HITMAN1342
  • HITMAN1342

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)

I agree with this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by fullmetal5550, 27 October 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Sticky Bomb Apartments

Race backwards

Come at me Brahs!!!

u mad bro?

Mad? Why would I be mad? Many players have tried ruining my fun and it always ends up with me chasing them down and killing them again and again. People like the OP are pathetic. The only reason they do this stuff is because they suck at the game. They feel that since they can't get enjoyment from it neither should anyone else. I bet the OP can't even hold his own in a fight and gets wasted when having to fight other players.

No, I am not mad. If anything I get enjoyment out of these threads because it just shows how fail people like the OP are at the game.

• Pig__Destroyer likes this

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Who the f*ck uses the ATM!?! :/
Edit: Beaten to it

The ATM actually gives you a 5% bonus.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I wonder if OP liked to harm animals as a child. He could be a serial killer for all we know with his sadistic enjoyment. 

Regardless, I run into guys like him trying that with me. I usually don't shoot first or start fights with anyone but if they do with me, and keep trying to kill me, I'll kill them over and over again. They get bored/frustrated because they can't take me out, so they move onto someone else but nope; I'll hunt them all over the map until they leave.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)

yeah and there would most likely be a sniper watching the atm's waiting for a player to deposit cash at it.

The game tells you to go to an atm and in the beginning of gta online a lot of people were going to them and you dropped all cash on hand then. People did camp at atms. It was interesting.

I'm still wondering how that money goes in the phone.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

I've done a barricade for other reasons. Vehicles despawn so easily some of the stuff FelowGriefer is doing doesn't work for even short periods of time. I did sticky bomb a car that blocked Simeons and blew up random + car. Funny as hell but it's not something I'd do religiously. Had to stay right by the car because it kept despawning.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Cheating.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users