I like to ruin other's fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Want to know what I like to do? I like killing people that are trying to ruin other's fun.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Kill them while they are using ATM machines????

Who the F*** uses ATM machines?

Lol

This

I use ATMs :)

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

lol what a dick, me? i follow people like u around in a tank and placing 9k bountys + mugger and merryweather untill you know you cant win and leave like all the rest, im on ps3 psn same as my name here, if ur on ps3 ill show you if you want , fkin noobs these days

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Nothing ruins fun as much as the guy in the tank using the passive mode glitch. 

Flik
  • Flik

Black Sails

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

i follow people like u around in a tank and placing 9k bountys + mugger and merryweather untill you know you cant win and leave like all the rest

340x.gif

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

So in short, you are a dick, and can't race for sh*t. Ok. Got it. 

Since you are so proud of this, why not give everyone your GT or (whatever they call it on PSN)

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by MysticJon, 25 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

I take no joy in ruining other player's fun. I play my way and try not to bother anyone and I let other people play their way. You know that old saying, "treat others how you would want to be treated?" That's me on GTA Online.

The ONLY time I would ruin another player's fun is if they are ruining my fun, but even then I usually just go to an invite only session so I can actually play the game.
  • SiDiBooTs and Kulgrim like this

ChAirForceKilla
  • ChAirForceKilla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

I walk from convience store to conviencestore looking for employment so i can buy my own car and turned that gun lamar gave me into the police gun buy back program. I found occational work at the golf course as a caddie and coach tennis but for some reason these old ladies think i want them to pay me for sex... cant a man just earn an honest living in Los Santos

• GrndZero, ThaReefer and Titania like this

Flik
  • Flik

Black Sails

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

I take no joy in ruining other player's fun. I play my way and try not to bother anyone and I let other people play their way. You know that old saying, "treat others how you would want to be treated?" That's me on GTA Online.

The ONLY time I would ruin another player's fun is if they are ruining my fun, but even then I usually just go to an invite only session so I can actually play the game.

A commendable playing style. I like responses like this; stating someones personal preferences without bashing the OP on theirs. Just because someone has a playing style different than yours doesn't make them wrong.

+1

• Cyper likes this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I like to take myself off the radar, and kill people who are waiting to kill people coming out of garages.

I do this too. Ls customs never fails. Always one guy trying to creep

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by SKaREO, 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM.

So you're a sadist. Next time blog it because nobody cares.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by Cyper, 25 October 2013 - 07:44 PM.

so, OP is one of these people that hang around you for ages or spend their free time waiting on a lonely rooftop in a videogame so he can take a shot at your virtual character.

and then you hear him trying to hold back giggles in his microphone, like a toddler being tickled..   genuily believing those hours of waiting were worth it..

then they come bragging about it on the internet... talking about no-lives..

I have studied the whole week. Time at university sometimes gets tense. It's a good stress relief and it gives me a good laugh and a good time in general.

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op. Now you are in the bad sport lobby and are getting crushed and spawncamped by tanks, so you are probably lying to begin with because you didn't even mention that.

This is a fairytale you did once and posted again because you crave attention, which you are getting. Well played.

I'm not in any ''bad sport'' lobby. Yes - I play as what you would call bad sport, but I use all holes in the system to avoid getting a Bad Sport status.

I haven't been banned a single time. I have only received warnings. And I probably wont either because there is lot's of ways to be a ''bad sport'' without getting any infractions for it. For instance, instead of blowing up a persons car, one could also hide in underground and place it in a tricky spot where it becomes stuck. When you are on a mission with people (especially pick-up missions) there is lot's of ways to ruin the mission for everyone without a single infraction. It's the same thing with glitching money. If you do it smart (e.i not glitching millions at once) you'll get away with it.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

You're badass bro
  • Cyper likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

so, OP is one of these people that hang around you for ages or spend their free time waiting on a lonely rooftop in a videogame so he can take a shot at your virtual character.

and then you hear him trying to hold back giggles in his microphone, like a toddler being tickled..   genuily believing those hours of waiting were worth it..

then they come bragging about it on the internet... talking about no-lives..

I have studied the whole week. Time at university sometimes gets tense. It's a good stress relief and it gives me a good laugh and a good time in general.

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op. Now you are in the bad sport lobby and are getting crushed and spawncamped by tanks, so you are probably lying to begin with because you didn't even mention that.

This is a fairytale you did once and posted again because you crave attention, which you are getting. Well played.

I'm not in any ''bad sport'' lobby. Yes - I play as what you would call bad sport, but I use all holes in the system to avoid getting a Bad Sport status.

I haven't been banned a single time. I have only received warnings. And I probably wont either because there is lot's of ways to be a ''bad sport'' without getting any infractions for it. For instance, instead of blowing up a persons car, one could also hide in underground and place it in a tricky spot where it becomes stuck. When you are on a mission with people (especially pick-up missions) there is lot's of ways to ruin the mission for everyone without a single infraction. It's the same thing with glitching money. If you do it smart (e.i not glitching millions at once) you'll get away with it.

your one of the banes of us legit players. :miranda:

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by ROADSIDE_BUM, 25 October 2013 - 08:04 PM.

yea i griefed a few days and then got over it.  that novelty doesnt last forever.  now i find it more rewarding to kill someone who deserves it.                      the only reason i would return to griefing would be to make a rage comms video, gotta love all that open mic 

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

yea i griefed a few days and then got over it.  that novelty doesnt last forever.  now i find it more rewarding to kill someone who deserves it.                      the only reason i would return to griefing would be to make a rage comms video, gotta love all that open mic 

Have you tried to use the Cargobob?

It's a quite good tool for griefing. It's perfect to use outside of Downdown L.S customs. Pick up new modified cars and dump them far out in the ocean. Or even better - on an Island.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

how many screams did you get from other players??

to let everyone know i'm no cheater, and i don't grief anyone.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I like to take myself off the radar, and kill people who are waiting to kill people coming out of garages.

I'm going to try this now.

JungaBahadurRana
  • JungaBahadurRana

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Exactly this kind of players need to be put into bad sports.

They should open jail for bad sports player. They have to get some JP before they can come out OR team up with other bad sports inside the jail and kill all the guards and escape. Every time they spawn, they'll spawn inside the jail. Its not taking too much fun from multiplier and at the same time making the game good for those who want to play.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

im on your level brah....if you are xbl lets roll together brochacho78

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

how many screams did you get from other players??

to let everyone know i'm no cheater, and i don't grief anyone.

im befuddled as to why i never hear anyones mic......im on xbl is it bugged?

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

The sad part is that people like OP always rage quit when stuff like this happens to them.

And still they think they're are an awesome person. 

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by Cyper, 25 October 2013 - 09:12 PM.

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

im on your level brah....if you are xbl lets roll together brochacho78

To bad I'm playing on PS3. =/

Otherwise we could create a Griefer Crew or something. I'm currently searching all over the internet in order to find new ways to use glitches and grief.

There is so many ways to be a bad sport without getting officialy labeled as a bad sport or ending up in bad sport servers.

• Brooksburgh likes this

Imaginev6
  • Imaginev6

Street life

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

You must be fun in real life. I bet you have lots of friends :) 

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Kill them while they are using ATM machines????

Who the F*** uses ATM machines?

Lol

I was thinking the same thing.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

dat topic

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Something tells me the OP is lying. I ruin the fun of people like the OP and kill the killers. 

downants
  • downants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

TL;DR

Based on the title I think your parents didn't love you

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Love storys like this, they always kill everybody else, i dont think you are so good, i think you getting killed all the time instead by others, and now you just sad.. lol.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Crimson_Wolf, 25 October 2013 - 10:02 PM.

I'm playing on PS3. =/

I shall enjoy ruining your "fun time" should I run into you in Free-Roam, maybe I'll invite my crew to join in on the fun too.

tumblr_mn7xywjrb61rjf4f5o3_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users