I like to ruin other's fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
164 replies to this topic
Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by Cyper, 25 October 2013 - 08:23 PM.

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

• DP Man, Khaos89 and Bawse like this

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I like to take myself off the radar, and kill people who are waiting to kill people coming out of garages.
  • GTAVTheHeat, SingingTrout85 and G_Masta_Phunk like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Nope. I avoid people like you in all situations.
  • adderrson, RAS_ZeroZ and minushuman like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Cool story.

Now say it faster and from end to beginning, while jumping on one foot.

• GTAVTheHeat, Itzreality, AzraelX and 3 others like this

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I help old ladies across the road and follow the highway code.

Balance restored.
  • Franceska likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

I hunt asswipes like you.
  • GTAVTheHeat, ShinobiFixer and arziben like this

XxHawkmoonxX
  • XxHawkmoonxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Kill them while they are using ATM machines????

Who the F*** uses ATM machines?

Lol

• malcolmfunktion, GTAVTheHeat, MovieGuy786 and 4 others like this

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Twat

leponder
  • leponder

The Mirror Park Stabber

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

tldr.gif

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

I only ruin your fun If your fun is ruining mine

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

So you lied OP - you say your only fun is racing, obviously it's not, you enjoy stalking people, see thats why this game is so diverse, you enjoy it more than you realize :)

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Postman27
  • Postman27

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Lol

This

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I've never seen anyone use an ATM.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

i would send mercs to destroy you or put a bounty on your head.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 25 October 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Who the f*ck uses the ATM!?! :/

Edit: Beaten to it

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Lol

This

LOL why use the ATM when you can just deposit your money over your phone? makes the ATM completely useless.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 25 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)
  • OurJud, SK1NJ0B and MajorWhytey like this

XxHawkmoonxX
  • XxHawkmoonxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Lol

This

LOL why use the ATM when you can just deposit your money over your phone? makes the ATM completely useless.

OP thinks he's killing players but is probably killing AI peds!!!

Well you haven't spoilt my fun...in fact this thread made my day lol

• madmanaz likes this

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op. Now you are in the bad sport lobby and are getting crushed and spawncamped by tanks, so you are probably lying to begin with because you didn't even mention that.

This is a fairytale you did once and posted again because you crave attention, which you are getting. Well played.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Congratulations. That makes you a douche

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op....

job done OP ;)

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

So you came to the forums to tell me that you are a piece of sh*t.
Good for you.

By the way, people like you die many, many times.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)

yeah and there would most likely be a sniper watching the atm's waiting for a player to deposit cash at it.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Are you a sadist?
  • MagicNarcosis and Hazonkos like this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

I just met your twin online - He was a d!ck as well

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

No, I'm not trolling.

and thats why I get on my tank and kill people like you 15.. 20... 30+ times ;)

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by vince91, 25 October 2013 - 03:43 PM.

so, OP is one of these people that hang around you for ages or spend their free time waiting on a lonely rooftop in a videogame so he can take a shot at your virtual character.

and then you hear him trying to hold back giggles in his microphone, like a toddler being tickled..   genuily believing those hours of waiting were worth it..

then they come bragging about it on the internet... talking about no-lives..

• YukiEiri and voldo27 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

since i've got my own place now and i encounter a player who enjoys killing others just to ruin their fun i wold sends after the player or put a nice bounty on his or her head then go to my apartment and enjoy the show!! :devil:

Choctaw
  • Choctaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I think it's good you posted this.  GTA online is full of a bunch of whiny little babies who should be playing with Barbie dolls.  If it's fun keep doing it!

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Flik
  • Flik

Black Sails

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

If R* wanted gamers like the OP to not play in this fashion, they would of made freemode non interactive. That's the beauty of GTAO, though; the choice is yours. The fact that it's been almost a month since launch and this forum is still riddled QQ posts is a little sickening. What was everyone expectations from a game called Grand Theft Auto?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users