Photo

Question for the legit players

116 replies to this topic
Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

im legit and just yesterday finally got an entity.  took a couple weeks but feels good man.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Sure, I've been VAC banned for cheating in Counter-Strike, and I can't play on any public servers now because of it, ever. Cheating comes with consequences when you do it online. It's okay to cheat offline and do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't affect the other players around you, nobody cares. Just be prepared to face the music when the time comes around when Rockstar starts dropping the banhammer on thousands of accounts.

• bfett21 likes this

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by MysticJon, 26 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

Because I currently have $600,000+ in the bank and have bought everything that I currently want to own. Mostly I go cruising with my friends and just have fun, or we all get into missions and just play for hours earning tons of money and RP. All with zero glitching. You actually accumulate money and RP faster than you think, you just get into a room with some friends and play. Just play, mess around, have fun and before you know it you have a ton of money and just went up a bunch of levels. Saying you have to grind money and RP is just another excuse from the glitchers, it really is. Nobody complains about grinding in Battlefield or Call of Duty. You just play and work your way up, because the game is fun and you want to keep playing it. If you say its grinding then you're saying the game isn't fun for you, so stop playing it.

For my friends and I, it feels better to EARN something, like a super car or jet or whatever, than to just watch a youtube video and copy what some kid did after he himself probably just watched some other youtube video. That sense of accomplishment when you finally save up $400,000 for the apartment, or a few hundred thousand for that car or jet, that's what its about.

But hey, that's just us.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Because I currently have $600,000+ in the bank and have bought everything that I currently want to own. Mostly I go cruising with my friends and just have fun, or we all get into missions and just play for hours earning tons of money and RP. All with zero glitching. For us, it feels better to EARN something, like a super car or jet or whatever, than to just watch a youtube video and copy what some kid did after he himself probably just watched some other youtube video. That sense of accomplishment when you finally save up $400,000 for the apartment, or a few hundred thousand for that car or jet, that's what its about.

But hey, that's just us.

And thats fine, but its starting to get religious on here. You(collective)can have your beliefs just don't force it on others. We're not hacking weapons and going god mode. All we're doing is getting money to buy stuff that makes the game more fun for us. I don't have the time nor motivation to grind on a game like GTA. 

phirlo
  • phirlo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Why are people so frustrated about glitchers? WTF? Ok its cheating but dont act like its something unethical. Glitchers dont  get a real advantage over legit players. Its GTAO, its not even a really competitive game.

Because cheating is cheating, and some of us have integrity.

Football is just a game (American or otherwise), people cheat there they get ridiculed and banned for life (depending on the magnitude of the cheat, doping for instance), why should other games be any different? You essentially sign a social contract (quite apart from the literal contract) every time you play any game, one that stipulates you will follow said game's rules. It's a matter of principle and integrity, and by cheating you demonstrate a fundamental lack of both.

What the f*ck are you talking about? What going on in your mind? There is clearly something wrong with you. Some kind of disorder maybe. No offense.This is f*cking GTA Online. You know what i'm sayin?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:49 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 26 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

And thats fine, but its starting to get religious on here. You(collective)can have your beliefs just don't force it on others. We're not hacking weapons and going god mode. All we're doing is getting money to buy stuff that makes the game more fun for us. I don't have the time nor motivation to grind on a game like GTA. 

Why are people so frustrated about glitchers? WTF? Ok its cheating but dont act like its something unethical. Glitchers dont  get a real advantage over legit players. Its GTAO, its not even a really competitive game.

What the f*ck are you talking about? What going on in your mind? There is clearly something wrong with you. Some kind of disorder maybe. No offense.This is f*cking GTA Online. You know what i'm sayin?

Just promise you`ll eat your controller in silence and not come here crying and moaning about the great injustice Rockstar has done by throwing you into cheater lobbies / reset chars / ban / whatever if that will ever happen, ok?

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Just promise you`ll eat your controller in silence and not come here crying and moaning about the great injustice Rockstar has done by throwing you into cheater lobbies / reset chars / ban / whatever if that will ever happen, ok?

Promise. I would be upset but only for a little bit. But yeah, thats a big IF. 

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Promise. I would be upset but only for a little bit. But yeah, thats a big IF. 

Good enough for me.

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Cheating = unethical

I'm quite clearly talking to children here, children that haven't had a good upbringing and have no morals what so ever.

phirlo
  • phirlo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

I really doubt that this will happen, but i promise you that i wont cry or moan, as i said i admit its cheating. But i wont eat my controller. Also i havent cheat that much, i only did it  when i started get bored. Even if they do something about that they cant ban every person that cheated because i think that hundreds of thousand people have tried it. They may ban people who have get 10s of millions with gltching, but again i really doubt it.

• Phyxsius- likes this

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Several reasons I don't glitch:

1. Most glitches involve doing something repetitively or something technical that's not much fun.
  2. The only car I would actually pay money for, would be the Entity, and I'm not that desperate to get one.
  3. I have a 6 car garage miles from Los Santos, which I'm very happy with. Bought legit.
  4. I have enough money for ammo and car upgrades. I don't need to glitch.
  5. $120000 in the bank, and that's enough for the way I play.

I have no problem with people glitching as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. Fill your boots.

phirlo
  • phirlo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Cheating = unethical

I'm quite clearly talking to children here, children that haven't had a good upbringing and have no morals what so ever.

Its quite clearly your an idiot. Only idiots generalize like that. So i guess using the low gravity cheat in sp to have fun is also unethical?

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I don't even get the point of this thread.
The title is question for the legit players.
You then ask a question you've already answered in the title.
Tbh I don't even understand the endless pointless argument. If you can't have fun playing the game you do whatever to have a bankroll of millions that you don't use. Your choice.
If you want to feel like you've earnt something you don't glitch. You're choice. Doesn't matter if it's just a game it's your free time you're using to play that game.
People enjoy different things stfu crying about each other.
The only thing I have any issue with is when someone who glitches or hacks affects my gameplay but at least it's easy to change sessions so I don't even care that much then.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sure.  Ur stupid if you dont glitch to get money.  The game isnt fun till you have max health,body armor, weapons. 

Until you reach that point you arent even legit yet.  No point in toiling with some stupid missions and sh*t and being at a disadvantage vs other real people.  I dont give a f*ck about playing NPCs.  That will be here forever, and im sure more so on heists. 

I gotta have a tank.  I kill a lot of people. They get tanks, im not gonna f*ck around with these scrubs.  So i glitched to get a tank. 

If you just let other people kill you based on some stupid pride that wont let you rank or money up in a game where rank and money determine your killing power, ur stupid.

I wish the glitch wasnt there.  But it is.

Im not letting some prepubescent troll just kill me with a tank after i own him.  Im not dealing with that stupid sh*t.

You need at least a

max super car

max 4 door fast car

tank

and all the weapons.  Id say the game really gets fun when you get the high power sniper.  That was prolly my fav upgrade.  Mini gun is next but im only at 100 now.

When some clan gangs up on me because i killed 1 dude?  Say hello to mini gun bitch. 

You cant really enjoy the game untill you rank up to at least 90.

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Cheating = unethical

Its quite clearly your an idiot. Only idiots generalize like that. So i guess using the low gravity cheat in sp to have fun is also unethical?

Cheating is cheating no matter how small.

As for generalising, well I am referring to the people who think cheating is right, so if thinking people who cheat are unethical and the two people I was talking to ( hence the quotes ) were immoral children then yes I'm an idiot, bring on the brain damage.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

I really doubt that this will happen, but i promise you that i wont cry or moan, as i said i admit its cheating. But i wont eat my controller. Also i havent cheat that much, i only did it  when i started get bored. Even if they do something about that they cant ban every person that cheated because i think that hundreds of thousand people have tried it. They may ban people who have get 10s of millions with gltching, but again i really doubt it.

Good enough for me. +1

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Because I don't want to remove any sense of achivement?

This. I actually want to earn what I have and not cheapen the experience.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Sure.  Ur stupid if you dont glitch to get money.  The game isnt fun till you have max health,body armor, weapons. 

Until you reach that point you arent even legit yet.  No point in toiling with some stupid missions and sh*t and being at a disadvantage vs other real people.  I dont give a f*ck about playing NPCs.  That will be here forever, and im sure more so on heists. 

I gotta have a tank.  I kill a lot of people. They get tanks, im not gonna f*ck around with these scrubs.  So i glitched to get a tank. 

If you just let other people kill you based on some stupid pride that wont let you rank or money up in a game where rank and money determine your killing power, ur stupid.

I wish the glitch wasnt there.  But it is.

Im not letting some prepubescent troll just kill me with a tank after i own him.  Im not dealing with that stupid sh*t.

You need at least a

max super car

max 4 door fast car

tank

and all the weapons.  Id say the game really gets fun when you get the high power sniper.  That was prolly my fav upgrade.  Mini gun is next but im only at 100 now.

When some clan gangs up on me because i killed 1 dude?  Say hello to mini gun bitch. 

You cant really enjoy the game untill you rank up to at least 90.

So let me get this straight here. You got killed by some glitcher n00b in a tank, and instead of switching sessions and continuing to have fun leveling and earning money in the game, you decided to stop playing the game your way and play it his way. Glitch money like a n00b and get into tank battles like n00bs do. If that's not f*cking stupid, I don't know what is.

orlos_
  • orlos_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

I don't glitch because I want a challenge. I like earning money the hard way so one day I could finally afford a nice car which is very nice feeling :)

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Cheating = unethical

That's different, R* built those "cheats" into the game to spice things up, just like a lot of other games have done in the past. Last time I checked though, R* left those "cheats" out of the Multiplayer.... Hmm, I wonder why that might have been? Or why when activating cheats in SP you disable achievements? Curious, I wonder what could have possibly made them set it up that way....

Apart from "cheats" that are actually features of the game, cheating involves breaking the game's rules, and if you play a game and break the rules you're an asshole and a filthy cheater, plain and simple. People with integrity don't cheat, it's basic morality really, anyone who doesn't understand this should strongly consider going back to kindergarten.
  • orlos_ likes this

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Because cheating is cheating, and some of us have integrity.
Football is just a game (American or otherwise), people cheat there they get ridiculed and banned for life (depending on the magnitude of the cheat, doping for instance), why should other games be any different? You essentially sign a social contract (quite apart from the literal contract) every time you play any game, one that stipulates you will follow said game's rules. It's a matter of principle and integrity, and by cheating you demonstrate a fundamental lack of both.

You're going to have to do more than spew gibberish out of your asshole if you want me to understand you.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Because I currently have $600,000+ in the bank and have bought everything that I currently want to own. Mostly I go cruising with my friends and just have fun, or we all get into missions and just play for hours earning tons of money and RP. All with zero glitching. For us, it feels better to EARN something, like a super car or jet or whatever, than to just watch a youtube video and copy what some kid did after he himself probably just watched some other youtube video. That sense of accomplishment when you finally save up $400,000 for the apartment, or a few hundred thousand for that car or jet, that's what its about.

But hey, that's just us.

This whole concept of grinding is something that bothers me too. You actually accumulate money and RP faster than you think, you just get into a job with some friends and play. Just play, mess around, have fun and before you know it you have a ton of money and just went up a bunch of levels. Saying you have to grind money and RP is just another excuse from the glitchers, it really is. Nobody complains about grinding in Battlefield or Call of Duty. You just play and work your way up, because the game is fun and you want to keep playing it. If someone says its grinding then they're saying the game isn't fun for them, so stop playing it.

This post wasn't directed at you specifically, I was just making a point.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

anyone want to donate some safety net ? xbox: kyleconway :)

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have a 700k safety net, I like to keep at least 700k in the bank, right now I'm trying to save for an entity , so as of now I am 1.2 mil and glitching would kill the experience for me.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

I don't play daily and I've never glitched. I've got the $205,000 apartment, two cars that I own properly, another five cars I placed in my garage to temporarily fill it up a bit and $53,450. I'm level 26.

I can see why people glitch although I've enjoyed my experience so far and am happy with my level and achievements. I'll make more money as I play.

There's not much to buy when you think about it and until heists are featured I don't see any point in purchasing weapons and ammo when I pick weapons up as I play .

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

What they need is a way of implementing a sliding difficulty scale like in games like fallout. That way all these people who feel they can't play the game how its meant to be played (normal difficulty) can slide the bar down to an easier setting so they don't struggle so much.
on a side note, this must be where all the topics about how boring the game is come from. When you've bought everything you have nothing more to work for and the game becomes stale. I don't have alot of money to buy games these day so when I do get one I don't like to rush it. Just play it through have fun and see what happens. I should expect to get a good 6-8 months of playing done on GTA 5. I'm guessing peoples want to glitch and grind everything in this game as quick as possible so they can move on quickly glitching/ grinding themselves to their tenth prestige level on call of duty in acouple of weeks.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Glitch if you want, Im fine with what I got. I kno if I didn't spend so much damn money on my cars in my garage I would've had a high end apt. by now. But I know if I were to have glitched, I would've put this game back on my shelf, sit, twiddling my thumbs waiting for content creator and bank heists to release. And only the heavens up above know when that is!

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

There's a sense of accomplishment if you're able to buy things without glitching. There's less (if any) sense of accomplishment if you cheated your way to getting cars. It may be fun at first effortlessly having anything you want, but that's got to get boring very quickly compared to actually earning your cars.

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Smackcat, 27 October 2013 - 09:26 AM.

All you players claiming to play 'legit' are talking sh*t.

sht.gif

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

By the way, trading wins is just as bad as glitching. They both constitute cheating in my eyes.

I've played for about 25 days now and all i do is join random race and try to use the vote system as it's supposed to be used, if i end up in a lobby where everyone is replaying the same race over and over then i will quit and join another.

In all my time i've earnt about 1.5 million but have spent nearly all of it, i'm rank 65 and i have enjoyed myself the whole way along. There really is no need to glitch or farm on this game the rewards are excellent and by actually being skilled at racing you can make money really quick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users