Photo

Question for the legit players

116 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by Odesza, 25 October 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Haven't had to glitch, earned almost 10mil legit now and pretty much have everything I could possibly want or need, there's really no excuse to glitch other than the fact that you need to cheat on an easy video game.

I find it hard to believe when people say they have earned 5m, 10m etc legitimately. I play 'quite' alot and have got nowhere close to those figures.

Im not saying you have glitched/farmed just that I find it hard to comprehend. If you have, fair play to you.

Some people have different definitions of "a lot" so not sure how much you've played vs people that say that.  In all honesty this game is insanely easy to make money in, after 50+ you started getting 18-20/25k missions (obviously different numbers after last patch) practically every phone call, and when you do it with 2-3 other people they go by extremely fast, and with all of you calling in missions you make money really fast.

+ robbing trucks, selling 9k cars, selling simeon cars, races, survival and deathmatches.  

This game is really easy to make money in, and if you don't have the time to invest into making all this money within the first month, then don't.  I'm not sure why idiots on here try to justify them cheating on a video game they claim to enjoy just because they can't unlock everything in the first month, why do you even need to lol?

• TatezMcgatez likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Haven't had to glitch, earned almost 10mil legit now and pretty much have everything I could possibly want or need, there's really no excuse to glitch other than the fact that you need to cheat on an easy video game.

I find it hard to believe when people say they have earned 5m, 10m etc legitimately. I play 'quite' alot and have got nowhere close to those figures.

Im not saying you have glitched/farmed just that I find it hard to comprehend. If you have, fair play to you.

Farming does not mean glitching.

Duping and selling bikes is glitching. Replaying any high paying mission over and over again is farming.

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Legit Players dont glitch, that is all... *Walks away*

FocusedPants
  • FocusedPants

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by FocusedPants, 25 October 2013 - 03:52 PM.

For the OP, I don't see anything wrong with safety net and such. 

For some people, they want to get loads of money first so they can play however they want.

For some people, they want to play the game and money just comes and goes.

It's Rockstars fault that there is a glitch but it's the glitchers fault for abusing it. Everyone can play however they want, that is their choice. Just don't blame other people for the consequences that happens from what you do/did.

Main reason:

I don't want to spend my "playing" time doing a glitch.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 25 October 2013 - 09:19 PM.

I see glitchers as the same kind of people, who as kids, would peek through their hands when playing hide and seek, or would change the rules of a game mid game because they were losing. Everyone wants cake, but sadly more and more it seems like they just want the cake handed to them, or worse to take the cake from someone who earned it first. *Hint, this is an anology, I am not talking about actual cake, since we all know the cake is a lie, and I threw it on the ground.*

*edited for that awful spelling error on the second word, no clue what a ses is. :) *

• FocusedPants likes this

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I'd rather play without breaking rules and glitching. That way I'm able to explore and enjoy the features and modes of GTA Online.

Skysaw Jr
  • Skysaw Jr

Fool

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Call me crazy, but I kind of like the grind.

Bgw4l
  • Bgw4l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

In part principle in part earning money is part of what makes this game so fun for me. I really hope all glitchers (cheaters) get wiped or banned will make my garage full of suped up cars actually mean something.

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Because I don't want to remove any sense of achivement?

If you want a sense of achievement go out and do something good, in real life.  This is a video game, it should be played for fun.

I love how people feel like in game achievement is the same as achieving something in the real world.  What a joke..    

raspykestrel1
  • raspykestrel1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

All you players claiming to play 'legit' are talking sh*t.

"yeah I have a few million from playing properly, I don't need to glitch."

Yes you do. you glitch and farm all the time if you have that much money. you can get around 350k from doing all the missions and races, if you're replaying missions over and over, you're farming, and even at that you'd have to be playing constantly, having no outside social life, to be getting that kind of money.

I don't care if you use exploits, glitches, or mission farming to get your money, but why bother lying about it?

people like you dont deserve to live. this is about glitching. glitching and farming are completely different so before you jump on our case for farming and enjoying ourselves while we play instead of glitching like your little pussy ass, read the f*cking OP. glitching makes you millions in minutes( no work required). Farming get you 100k per hour (you're still a pussy ass bitch). i hope you get banned

U sooooooooo mad bro!

If you're any good at all you can make a lot more than 100k/hour by farming missions. At 20k+ for a 5 min mission, you're looking at more like 240k+ per hour, never mind selling cars etc in between.

Also, I don't farm OR glitch, I play properly, so go cry somewhere else

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

I admit to glitching,

I like to challenge myself and still earn my rewards. 

You dont like a challenge thats why you glitch...  ngtfoh

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Because I don't want to remove any sense of achivement?

If you want a sense of achievement go out and do something good, in real life.  This is a video game, it should be played for fun.

I love how people feel like in game achievement is the same as achieving something in the real world.  What a joke..    

What you need to consider is that everyone's idea of "fun" is different.

Yes, accomplishing something in a video game isn't the same as real life...but it feels good nonetheless.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

This game would suck with unlimited money. No thanks, but go ahead and ruin a large part of what makes this game a challenge, see how much fun it is in a few weeks.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

All you have to do is budget for stuff and make sure you don't blow all your dough in one go (that can happen sooo easily cause of the prices). Pick out what guns and cars you want beforehand and work towards getting these one at a time.

You don't need a massive safety net in this game, you just need a bit of cash (100-150k) at all times just in case you need to buy something quickly or unexpectedly (like ammo/mods or insurance on your cars etc) 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I admit to glitching, I'm fine with that because I just want to have fun, I don't take advantage of it over other players, I'm a nice guy, I let people take my car for a spin, whatever
I haven't bought everything because I like to challenge myself and still earn my rewards.
If you want to play legit that's fine but why not enjoy the best of both worlds? I mostly drive my Carbo or Sultan but have millions in the bank

Why not glitch a "safety net" of a few millions,

say you have 170k in the bank now. 

Glitch 5 million, you'll have 5,170k but promise not to go below 5mil

that way you can still spend your legit money only and keep the rest in case you want to spoil yourself with something nice one day, when money gets a little short, which, with the current way the payout cuts go, I wouldn't be surprised if races would get nerfed too.

I plan on playing this game for a very long time...  So whats the point of glitching?

Besides, im not part of the ME NOW ME generation of kids.   Im old skool.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I admit to glitching, I'm fine with that because I just want to have fun, I don't take advantage of it over other players, I'm a nice guy, I let people take my car for a spin, whatever
I haven't bought everything because I like to challenge myself and still earn my rewards.
If you want to play legit that's fine but why not enjoy the best of both worlds? I mostly drive my Carbo or Sultan but have millions in the bank

Why not glitch a "safety net" of a few millions,

say you have 170k in the bank now. 

Glitch 5 million, you'll have 5,170k but promise not to go below 5mil

that way you can still spend your legit money only and keep the rest in case you want to spoil yourself with something nice one day, when money gets a little short, which, with the current way the payout cuts go, I wouldn't be surprised if races would get nerfed too.

i don't glitch because it's cheating.

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

The OP is a fool.

What's the point in a safety net that your not going to spend, are you saving for retirement? A 5 mil safety net that's not to be spent is about as much use as my $0 safety net that I just don't have.

If your not going to spend it then why cheat/glitch to get it? Is it so you can side with the cheats and then come on here trying to claim your a real gamer also because you cheated but haven't spent your cheated money.
Bah....your a utter tit.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The true proper way to play a game is to play it any way you see fit weather it be with or without cheats. There is not "right" way in a video game. 

Anybody that thinks otherwise is a damn fool and needs to get a life. 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

The true proper way to play a game is to play it any way you see fit weather it be with or without cheats. There is not "right" way in a video game. 

Do please stock on auto aim, speed hack and whatever a full package of illegal stuff is for Counter Strike or COD and see how long will you survive on a half decently moderated server.

Why should GTA:O and consoles be different?

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

There is a right way, games are developed with game physics and are designed to be played certain way. You sir are a tit and quite clearly a cheat. Why don't you go jump out of a very high window because physics don't apply to you.

Have you glitchers ever thought that maybe some of the problems with gta online were caused by you and your glitching.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

No glitching for me. I just do what I feel like doing and if the payout is good, then I keep doing it.

At first I was grinding survival, good times. Now I'm just doing missions, usually accepting invites and all. Missions are higly underrated, mostly because of a few that are hard as f*ck and the payout is awful.

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by filthymonkey, 26 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

o0eVe0o
  • o0eVe0o

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

i dont see how money is an issue i play with my crew i bought the 206k house and have 500k atm without the rockstar extra 500k iv spent about 3mill according to the rockstar site mainly in car mods.... so i dont feel i need to risk glitching or cheating anything.......

I hate super cars and especially chrome paint.. lol my sabre is modded to the max from winning races legit and i keep up with my crew when we have to race around places... i like the challenge of getting my own things in time i probably will upgrade to the 400k apartment but its just a better view the layout is the same..

Im at the point where im wondering what to do with the money i also bought all the tattoos i wanted for now untill packs come out... I am hoping future packs ad actual houses to buy for more expensive then apartments are, otherwise im not going  to need alot of money or need to glitch it like majority have.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Brainberry, 26 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

GTA is not competitive whatsoever, you play GTA to have fun and cause a mess. I'm sorry you guys treat it like real life, I can't change that. But please stfu and mind your own business, regardless how many times you cry cheat nobody will care since most of us play just to play. We don't need a game to give us that sense of "achievement". 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

GTA is not competitive whatsoever, you play GTA to have fun and cause a mess. I'm sorry you guys treat it like real life, I can't change that. But please stfu and mind your own business, regardless how many times you cry cheat nobody will care since most of play just to play. We don't need a game to give us that sense of "achievement". 

Neither are CS or COD "pubbies". Just stock on cheats and go on a parade. See how long you`ll last.

filthymonkey
  • filthymonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

GTA is not competitive whatsoever, you play GTA to have fun and cause a mess. I'm sorry you guys treat it like real life, I can't change that. But please stfu and mind your own business, regardless how many times you cry cheat nobody will care since most of play just to play. We don't need a game to give us that sense of "achievement".

First I won't mind my own business because your on an open forum claiming that cheating in games is right.

Why do you openly flaunt your cheating etc as if it's a badge of honour or an achievement?

You must make mummy so proud.

T33MU
  • T33MU

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

When they keep lowering payouts for everything and continue ignoring glitchers, it's not surprising that i see people constantly spawning outside LSC and shortly after that they leave the game.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Neither are CS or COD "pubbies". Just stock on cheats and go on a parade. See how long you`ll last.

The fact that you compare COD and CS to GTA just shows me how big an idiot you are. 

I bet most of you neckbeards that complain about cheats use Aim Assist which is a cheat itself. I don't care if it was built in a game if the damn game aims for you its no different from an aim bot, actually thats exactly what it is and the fact that I don't use it actually makes me more "legit" than you are. Have you used a walkthrough when you got stuck playing a game before? Guess what rivertrout? That's a cheat. Stop being hypocrites, you don't get to pick and choose whats right and whats wrong on a damn videogame. 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Brainberry, 26 October 2013 - 05:16 PM.

First I won't mind my own business because your on an open forum claiming that cheating in games is right.

Why do you openly flaunt your cheating etc as if it's a badge of honour or an achievement?

You must make mummy so proud.

Because it isn't an achievement lol, nothing on a game like GTA will be an achievement to me. Ever. I play to have fun. I leave achievements for real life. I thought I made that clear but you seem too dense to understand that. 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 26 October 2013 - 05:21 PM.

The fact that you compare COD and CS to GTA just shows me how big an idiot you are. 

The joke is on you, kind sir. It`s called having and obeying rules. I am linking 2 of the biggest games right now, in terms of playerbase and servers for the purpose of an experiment: just stock on cheats and see how long before you get life banned from all the servers you get into and get your steam account blacklisted. 

GTA or any console game shouldn`t be different.

[EDIT] About the auto-aim: The game has a menu for aiming modes, which gives me several options. Please provide a screenshot with the menu for duping bikes/supers in the game settings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users