» «
Photo

Question for the legit players

116 replies to this topic
sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by sronsr, 25 October 2013 - 02:16 PM.

I admit to glitching, I'm fine with that because I just want to have fun, I don't take advantage of it over other players, I'm a nice guy, I let people take my car for a spin, whatever
I haven't bought everything because I like to challenge myself and still earn my rewards.
If you want to play legit that's fine but why not enjoy the best of both worlds? I mostly drive my Carbo or Sultan but have millions in the bank

Why not glitch a "safety net" of a few millions,

say you have 170k in the bank now. 

Glitch 5 million, you'll have 5,170k but promise not to go below 5mil

that way you can still spend your legit money only and keep the rest in case you want to spoil yourself with something nice one day, when money gets a little short, which, with the current way the payout cuts go, I wouldn't be surprised if races would get nerfed too.

DarkxMaterials
  • DarkxMaterials

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Because I already bought everything the game currently lets me obtain and still have millions to spare.  No need to glitch for me.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 October 2013 - 02:28 PM.

It`s a problem of principle, mostly.

That and the fact that money is easy to make anyway. It also helps that I don`t give a damn about other people`s opinions and the need to own a super, so I haven`t spent a dime on my full garage past the 2 bicycles and the 21k for one muscle that simply refused to spawn in a timely manner.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

All my cars are probably less expensive than one super. Thing is, I don`t want a super :) . And I almost have the money to mod them all in one go. All it took was 2 weeks, more or less, to get 335k apartment and 1.2 mils in the bank as of today. Am I dirt poor compared to some? Sure. Do I give a darn? Not really. I like my movie...

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Because I don't want to remove any sense of achivement?

• Loxley and OurJud like this

Bubaroo
  • Bubaroo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Temptation to turn to that safety net is far too great. Played Dead Rising when it came out. Tried the whole duping weapons as a kind of safety net, ruined the game. Everything kind of came a lot easier after that. I don't mind working for my money. Most of the missions are pretty fun, and there is plenty to do if those grow stale.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

HMMM sure i will just make 5 mil and not spend it!!! whats the hell is the point? i enjoy earning my money. Why are you even questioning the proper way to play the game? doesnt make much sense to me.

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

HMMM sure i will just make 5 mil and not spend it!!! whats the hell is the point? i enjoy earning my money. Why are you even questioning the proper way to play the game? doesnt make much sense to me.

That's what I did, why not? just ignore the money, everything above 5 mil is to spend, the rest stays banked.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 October 2013 - 02:32 PM.

That's what I did, why not? just ignore the money, everything above 5 mil is to spend, the rest stays banked.

As I said previously .. it`s a matter of principle. It doesn`t matter how much, once you have stolen once. You can call it as many names as you want... in the end it will still be stealing.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Because the game hasn't been out long, and I don't want to be bored of it before they even put out the first dlc. 

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Some poeple just don't feel like they need a saftey net. I've played legit since day one, lost a few characters and cars, no biggie. I know that I'll never go broke, don't have finnancial issues, got all the weapons I have unlocked with tons of ammo, high end apartment, working on a fully modded garage. Point is, I just don't NEED a saftey net.

• ChAirForceKilla likes this

DeZaStR
  • DeZaStR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I don't get to play all that much. Just a couple of hours here and there. I don't know if they plan on actually dropping the ban hammer or not, but I don't want to take that chance and ruin the little bit of time I get to play.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

i understand where your coming from but i really dont believe in glitching for my money. and if i did just for a safety net then i would spend it because i wouldnt be able to resist :p

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'd rather not. I like having to make decisions with my money, it makes the game fun. If i have 5 million it takes that away. Different story if it was 5 million earned legitimately though.

Kalik
  • Kalik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by Kalik, 25 October 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Because I'm level 41. High rise apartment, 1 Super (Vacca), Elegy, Sultan and Akuma kitted out. Sherrif SUV (is this rockstar intended?).

All guns I use have attachments.

So now from 41 -> Max level I can save and buy whatever. I only bought the super because I like to race using my own cars, not the generic cars everyone has (hot pink adder).

I have 4 spaces left in my garage (Going to get a Grove street Green Bagger like Franklins, Michaels Obey and Trevors Bodi) and leave one spot open to sell cars.

I'm good

===

Also I'm 35 and play with my teenage son, and step-son...don't want to be a "cheater" with them

• TatezMcgatez likes this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

So what exactly is your saftey net for? You point to racing as if that is the only way to make money, yet, I have done maybe 15 races in total, rest of my money has come from missions, random armored trucks and robberies. I've made 1,551,364 dollars, with 1.3 mil coming from missions, and 181k coming from car sales. I have not had any reason at all to cheat. I logged in last night with 160k, spent 110k, and I finished last night with 120k. I had a blast running missions with friends, and each part I unlock and purchase for my cars is gratifying, and I get to look forward to the next part I unlock. At this point levels are the only thing slowing down my progression, not money.

Postman27
  • Postman27

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

I just don't see the point of glitching, whats the point of playing the game if you don't have to work to earn anything.

Plus don't need to, like others have said I have an apt with 10 car garage and have only paid for two vechiles my bati and coquette

raspykestrel1
  • raspykestrel1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

All you players claiming to play 'legit' are talking sh*t.

"yeah I have a few million from playing properly, I don't need to glitch."

Yes you do. you glitch and farm all the time if you have that much money. you can get around 350k from doing all the missions and races, if you're replaying missions over and over, you're farming, and even at that you'd have to be playing constantly, having no outside social life, to be getting that kind of money.

I don't care if you use exploits, glitches, or mission farming to get your money, but why bother lying about it?

• T33MU and Sesmos like this

Elloimjoe
  • Elloimjoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I don't have a problem with glitchers or people who (will) buy cash cards, I just do everything legit because otherwise I'd get bored with the game, plus it doesn't feel the same when you finally get that entity.

For example, when I finally hit rank 100 I felt this sense of 'hell yeah!' (Followed by what am I doing with my life xD) But some people don't always get that feeling and want to have the joys of rpgs and tanks right away, which they are free to do, they spent the same amount of money I did on the game and I could have easily done the same thing had I chosen to, everyone has their own playstyles.

I haven't glitched yet (except to sell my cabrio once because I hated it and was worth 80k) but I've also been lucky enough not to have lost over 100k from the crappy srrvers. If I lose my character and all my legit progress, I'd glitch the game to hell to make up for everything I'd lose (which would be around 5 million on car upgrades and such)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Yes you do. you glitch and farm all the time if you have that much money. you can get around 350k from doing all the missions and races, if you're replaying missions over and over, you're farming, and even at that you'd have to be playing constantly, having no outside social life, to be getting that kind of money.

I don't care if you use exploits, glitches, or mission farming to get your money, but why bother lying about it?

So getting 100k net profit per day (defined as one gaming session) is farming?! You, sir, are an idiot.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Why do you need more money than you can roughly earn by your level?

How can I be more effective in missions with military vehicles and the fastest cars?

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

I make the vast majority of my money from selling ballers... I only play 3-4 times a week, and each time I play I get 18K from selling the cars. I have under 10K in my bank right now, but I've got a 9F Cabrio, 235K apartment, a stolen and insured Crusader, insured stolen F620 and a Bati. All earned legit with no glitching or farming. I'm too poor to really mod any of them, but money isn't too hard to earn, in races with lots of people and car selling you can make a lot.

• Kalik likes this

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

people like you dont deserve to live. this is about glitching. glitching and farming are completely different so before you jump on our case for farming and enjoying ourselves while we play instead of glitching like your little pussy ass, read the f*cking OP. glitching makes you millions in minutes( no work required). Farming get you 100k per hour (you're still a pussy ass bitch). i hope you get banned

• BlakeZ likes this

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by elliot150, 25 October 2013 - 03:23 PM.

Ive played from day one and ive earned my 300k apartment and 700k in the bank legitimately. Ive got 10 cars in my garage, some modified. Never farmed/glitched just played what missions become available and selling cars to LSC as much as I can.

Dont understand people who cant just play a game how its supposed to be played. They are probably the ones moaning about everything because they have got nothing else to do because the have farmed/glitched millions and millions and bought every supercar available.
  • TatezMcgatez likes this

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Ive played from day one and ive earned my 300k apartment and 700k in the bank legitimately. Ive got 10 cars in my garage, some modified. Never farmed just played what missions become available and selling cars to LSC as much as I can.

Dont understand people who cant just play a game how its supposed to be played. They are probably the ones moaning about everything because they have got nothing else to do because the have farmed millions and millions and bought every supercar available.

exactly and yet they are still in the forums talking sh*t to players that play the game the correct way? how this makes sense i will never know.

• elliot150 likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Haven't had to glitch, earned almost 10mil legit now and pretty much have everything I could possibly want or need, there's really no excuse to glitch other than the fact that you need to cheat on an easy video game.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

i can make plenty of money glitch free.  I havent glitched a dime and I have a fully modified super, sport, motorcycle, muscle, and others as well as a nice apartment and a yacht (pointless, don't ever buy it).  And I look at it all and feel a sense of achievement.  Because I worked for those dollars.

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

Haven't had to glitch, earned almost 10mil legit now and pretty much have everything I could possibly want or need, there's really no excuse to glitch other than the fact that you need to cheat on an easy video game.

I find it hard to believe when people say they have earned 5m, 10m etc legitimately. I play 'quite' alot and have got nowhere close to those figures.

Im not saying you have glitched/farmed just that I find it hard to comprehend. If you have, fair play to you.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Because cheating is cheating, and some of us have integrity.

Football is just a game (American or otherwise), people cheat there they get ridiculed and banned for life (depending on the magnitude of the cheat, doping for instance), why should other games be any different? You essentially sign a social contract (quite apart from the literal contract) every time you play any game, one that stipulates you will follow said game's rules. It's a matter of principle and integrity, and by cheating you demonstrate a fundamental lack of both.
  • M210F and BlakeZ like this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Because I don't want to remove any sense of achivement?

What he said ^^

From what I can gather on youtube and such, this 'glitching' seems like a right pain in the arse anyway, not to mention incredibly tedious. I'd rather be earning my virtual money legit, but I accept I'm in the minority. My balance is currently at $57,000 and am looking forward to the day I can buy my first appartment, even if it is going to be a rat-invested hovel.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

They only "glitch" I'm guilty of doing is having a helmet and a mask on at the same time :p. Other than that i just like the feeling progression and achievement from just playing the game. Im level 72 and I've earned about 4.5 mil and i still don't have everything i want!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users