Photo

Crosshair reticule needs updating.

8 replies to this topic
ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Come on Rockstar it's 2013, can we get some crosshair options?  All you have is basic and complex for choices, and I can live with that, but how about letting you change the color?  Half the time I can't even see the crosshair.   We don't need like hot pink or anything that makes it where it stands out and makes it feel OP, but maybe yellow or another color would be nice.  Hopefully they can patch it, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Come on Rockstar it's 2013, can we get some crosshair options?  All you have is basic and complex for choices, and I can live with that, but how about letting you change the color?  Half the time I can't even see the crosshair.   We don't need like hot pink or anything that makes it where it stands out and makes it feel OP, but maybe yellow or another color would be nice.  Hopefully they can patch it, but I'm not holding my breathe.

I totally 100% absolutely agree with this. There are even missions where someone else is the driver and you are the shooter, and it's tough to figure out where the hell you are aiming.

\m/

Laggard
  • Laggard

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Never noticed it was a problem.

You may want to contact the company that manufactured your tv and ask them how to adjust the image on your screen.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Godeater, 25 October 2013 - 07:03 PM.

You may want to contact the company that manufactured your tv and ask them how to adjust the image on your screen.

Ha! So it can be changed! Looks considerably better too. See before + after in this vid. Laggard can you even tell where the first crosshair IS in this? That is what we are talking about. \m/

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

This is not Call of Duty... The complex option is all you need.

Laggard
  • Laggard

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Ha! So it can be changed! Looks considerably better too. See before + after in this vid. Laggard can you even tell where the first crosshair IS in this? That is what we are talking about. \m/

I actually do agree that the center point is a bit hard to see sometimes.  A minor pain in the butt though.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Go to settings and change it to complex. Much better. 

ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I changed it to complex, it's the white that blends in with everything. 

"This is not Call of Duty... The complex option is all you need."

Thanks for giving me my opinion. 

I have been gaming for probably 25 years, I'm not some 12 year old scrub who just plays COD.  I would just like to able to see the crosshair, I don't need it to be neon and stand out, just make it a little more visible, I think yellow is the preferred color of most games.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I have it on "complex" and I use free aim. For certain weapons and firing from a vehicle, I can't even see where I'm aiming at first.  It makes no sense for it to be like that.  It's beyond stupid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users